Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kit Launch tomorrow 18:47 - Jun 29 with 43802 viewsYorkRanger

Big launch tomorrow and in the club shop Saturday for sale.

Deal with Nike was season one you take something off the shelf then you can design one.

I think the club will get this right and most will be happy tomorrow.

They read these sites and I do think they listen to fans. Bigger stripes and Dennis the Menace is what people want
kit Launch tomorrow on 22:39 - Jun 30 with 3411 viewsSydneyRs

Why not have these awful backs for the player shirts if we must have them and simply sell ones with proper hoops to the fans?
kit Launch tomorrow on 22:39 - Jun 30 with 3411 viewsactonman

kit Launch tomorrow on 20:50 - Jun 30 by Marc

WHAT THE FCUK IS THAT !!!!!!!!!!

How in the name of lucifers cream stained underpants did that get sanctioned ??

The big reveal .. Is some cnt taking the fcking urinal !!!

Nah mate, not aving that , may as well wrap a facing Tesco carrier bag around it, would look better
kit Launch tomorrow on 22:53 - Jun 30 with 3335 viewsCiderwithRsie

kit Launch tomorrow on 20:01 - Jun 30 by QPunkR

Yep. We avoid, and have managed this for effing decades, clash between numbers/letters and the kit by using red on the back.

Just wanted to reply to this post to get it back to the top.

"Rules state blah blah clearly visible" - OK then, put it in red, job done.

As predicted, the club have paid someone to screw up something that should be unscrew-upable
kit Launch tomorrow on 22:55 - Jun 30 with 3329 viewsconnell10

kit Launch tomorrow on 22:29 - Jun 30 by queensparker

It's really wound me up as well for some reason

Isn't one of the last remaining claims of this board that they know how to build a brand and "bring back the QPR we know and love"?

Well we've got one of the most iconic kits in the world. Blue and white hoops mean QPR to every football fan in the entire world. It looks great, I've still got an old 1982 Guinness kit that I wear on holiday and people come up and comment on it (mainly sad old f--ks like me but whatever). Given our team is such a laughing stock at the moment, our KIT IS OUR BRAND.

So we get the chance to design our own kit, with Nike no less, and we do the one thing that literally every fan doesn't want: produce a Gola Shepherd's Bush bogus market knock off with a massive blue back that looks nothing like a QPR top. That, in fact, looks like a Reading top.

It's so easy to get these things right, and yet we didn't. Again. And don't give me all that cr*p about rules, just stick a panel on the back of some proper hoops for games and sell the fans the real kit.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 22:30]

I dont know how to tell you this mate but readings kit this season has full hoops all the way round! Looks like we are the fake hoops now! what a almighty fock up!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:02 - Jun 30 with 3253 viewsGetMeRangers

kit Launch tomorrow on 22:55 - Jun 30 by connell10

I dont know how to tell you this mate but readings kit this season has full hoops all the way round! Looks like we are the fake hoops now! what a almighty fock up!

Fakes dont appear to have this seasons kit out unless they are keeping it quiet on their site. Or sticking with last year's. Internet searches only seem to reveal last seasons shirts
kit Launch tomorrow on 23:09 - Jun 30 with 3202 viewsconnell10

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:02 - Jun 30 by GetMeRangers

Fakes dont appear to have this seasons kit out unless they are keeping it quiet on their site. Or sticking with last year's. Internet searches only seem to reveal last seasons shirts

i saw it on facebook , it said this seasons but but it might have been last seasons.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:10 - Jun 30 with 3198 viewsBlackCrowe

Simply awful. Even young Crowe has said he doesn't want one (for the first time ever).

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:11 - Jun 30 with 3189 viewsDorse

Won't somebody please think of the children?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:13 - Jun 30 with 3172 viewsW5R

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:09 - Jun 30 by connell10

i saw it on facebook , it said this seasons but but it might have been last seasons.

It's this one

BUT they've said that the away shirt will be sponsored by Thai.

Shit hoops but at least they're hoops
kit Launch tomorrow on 23:17 - Jun 30 with 3150 viewsGetMeRangers

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:09 - Jun 30 by connell10

I did look, like you. Was a bit worried that they might have a better one than ours... and still may have yet :(
kit Launch tomorrow on 23:35 - Jun 30 with 3055 viewsHollowayRanger

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:13 - Jun 30 by W5R

It's this one

BUT they've said that the away shirt will be sponsored by Thai.

Shit hoops but at least they're hoops

PROPER SHADE OF BLUE AS WELL

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

kit Launch tomorrow on 00:00 - Jul 1 with 2991 viewsRanger78

kit Launch tomorrow on 23:35 - Jun 30 by HollowayRanger

PROPER SHADE OF BLUE AS WELL

and white sleeves. What a shambles!!!
kit Launch tomorrow on 05:38 - Jul 1 with 2818 viewsWesty75

kit Launch tomorrow on 22:39 - Jun 30 by actonman

WHAT THE FCUK IS THAT !!!!!!!!!!

How in the name of lucifers cream stained underpants did that get sanctioned ??

The big reveal .. Is some cnt taking the fcking urinal !!!

Nah mate, not aving that , may as well wrap a facing Tesco carrier bag around it, would look better

I'm not one to get wound up about the kit, size of the hoops and all that, but that is sh*t. Depressing that they've f*cked it up again as it just pisses people off before the season has begun. And from a purely commercial view, there's no doubt it's going to affect sales.

Someone has screwed up. Let's just hope they listen to the fans when agreeing the new badge or there really will be trouble.
kit Launch tomorrow on 07:02 - Jul 1 with 2731 viewsMvpeter

So it seems the big grand launch was a smashing success.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

kit Launch tomorrow on 07:17 - Jul 1 with 2695 viewsElHoop

This is a joke. I wouldn't buy a shirt anyway but the players will look crap and that's annoying. There's nothing we can do about that.

However, there's been some good designs for shirts and crests put up on here so could fans defy the club and make their own shirts with any profits going to the Community Trust? The club and/or Nike would then have to sue us, which would be very embarrassing when they are not even making a recognisable QPR kit in the first place.
kit Launch tomorrow on 07:26 - Jul 1 with 2674 viewsthemodfather

the club just getting things WRONG....2 seasons for nike to come up with this?
ok the home top looks good from the front but the all blue back or 90% blue back is so ferking awful
the 3rd kit is a nightmare....someone deserves castration or stoning for that
what has that to do with our history, traditions???
maybe the idea is we attack so much we won't see the backs of our shirts!!!
nike missed a real chance here, i don't buy replicas for myself...and for my grandson, £35 notes, go jump.
real football, real fans.....lol real skint too!!
kit Launch tomorrow on 08:24 - Jul 1 with 2556 viewsdaveB

This is the actual rule on page 167, nothing about plain back just needs to be clear

http://m.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publicati

When playing in League Matches each Player shall wear a shirt on the back of which shall be
prominently displayed his shirt number so as to be clearly visible in accordance with
guidelines laid down by the Board from time to time, and above that his surname or such
other name as may be approved in writing by the Board.
kit Launch tomorrow on 08:33 - Jul 1 with 2535 viewsMetallica_Hoop

We'll look good attacking and shit running back.

3rd kit looks like a cast off keepers top from 1996.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

kit Launch tomorrow on 08:37 - Jul 1 with 2515 viewspaulparker

Having seen the back ive changed my mind from before
yes the front looks ok , (V necks or button shirts , not round necks ) but what the fcuk is that back all about , its all Blue , when the hell have we ever had a plain blue back ??
lasts years kits were cheap & nasty and people were saying it doesn't matter as the club design's this years kit etc,
well the club and Nike have again fcuked us over , who the hell saw that kit and thought , yeah the fans will love it ?oh for the days of Lotto , they don't seem so bad now do they
I say people, boycott the home strip in fact boycott all Nike products in the club shop
if your going to buy a top buy the retro Guinness ones,
we have put up with enough crap the last few years its about time we fans made our feelings known

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

kit Launch tomorrow on 08:38 - Jul 1 with 2517 viewsSnipper

I normally buy the new top and give it away when I'm on holiday as my way of spreading the gospel. I'm proud of our hoops and love the comments about our top from non british people on holiday. QPR can fcuk right off if they think I'm gonna continue spreading the gospel with that shite.
IMO, that is the worst top we've ever had. Even worse than our last 2 prem tops.
kit Launch tomorrow on 08:41 - Jul 1 with 2506 viewsJonDoeman

Thought Tony understood branding ?
I'm not one to make too much of a fuss about football kit, but I've been taking the piss out of Reading for years for having shirts like this & calling themselves hoops!

It Is What It Is !!

kit Launch tomorrow on 08:45 - Jul 1 with 2493 viewsBillionR

The front is good/ok, but the back is a car crash. Our kit should always be hoops, predominantly white with white shorts and socks. A 2 year old could have done a better job.

As for the PL rules, it would be great for the club to state they liaised with them and tried different designs but this was all they were allowed. I'd bet my bottom dollar they didn't.
kit Launch tomorrow on 09:07 - Jul 1 with 2427 viewsBlackCrowe

I find it all very very strange. Those at the club who approved this are so detached from reality on what would please the fans, it's unreal.

If they wanted to p*ss the supporters off and sell as few tops as possible, then they've got it bang on. Congrats.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

kit Launch tomorrow on 09:23 - Jul 1 with 2365 viewsstevec

kit Launch tomorrow on 08:38 - Jul 1 by Snipper

I normally buy the new top and give it away when I'm on holiday as my way of spreading the gospel. I'm proud of our hoops and love the comments about our top from non british people on holiday. QPR can fcuk right off if they think I'm gonna continue spreading the gospel with that shite.
IMO, that is the worst top we've ever had. Even worse than our last 2 prem tops.

If you tuck the back of the shirt in non british people will probably confuse us with Chelsea
kit Launch tomorrow on 09:36 - Jul 1 with 2319 viewsWestminsteRs

Not sure what's worse - the continued lack of hoops or the embarrassment of hosting the kind of glitzy ceremony that would usually accompany the launch of a new Apple product. Except with that fella from the press office maniacally swiveling in his seat.

Now, I may have considered watching if Fernandes has done a Steve Ballmer:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024