Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome Sebastian Polter 14:35 - Jul 2 with 13441 viewsHayesender

I'm liking our signings very much so far

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Welcome Sebastian Polter on 07:19 - Jul 5 with 1422 viewsQPRinCT

Welcome Sebastian Polter on 12:56 - Jul 3 by WestminsteRs

I've got very little confidence in Traore at LB. As a substitute left winger occasionally then fine.

Hill cannot play at LB and even at CB we'll be really struggling if he has to play more than 10-15 matches. With Onuoha's tendency to pick up injuries you'd think that he could play many more than that unless we get more cover.

TBH I'd forgotten about Robinson at LB but he'll not be back until well after Christmas by the sounds of it.

Leaves us with Yun who should be a quality Championship LB but his form towards the end of last season was concerning. He may also be called away on international duty so flying around the world and then playing two league games in a week will take it's toll.

Perhaps we need to use the loan market for an adaptable full back who can play a couple of defensive positions.

What does this have to do with a new striker signing?
Welcome Sebastian Polter on 12:39 - Jul 5 with 1281 viewskensalriser

Welcome Sebastian Polter on 14:40 - Jul 4 by TheBlob

That's a rather jaundiced view.I prefer to remember the Marsh era/Stan Bowles era as the template.Just because we had some journeymen managers doesn't mean we should think of them first - seems like an arse upwards attitude to me.Tradition?My perception of neutral attitudes is that we've been entertaining to watch,in the main.

Exactly the rose-tinted view I'm talking about, Blob!

If that was a template, no-one's been willing or able to use it since.

That we do remember and celebrate the good times marks them out as the exception rather than the norm. Most of the time we are, in 18Stone's immortal words, shit but local.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Welcome Sebastian Polter on 13:21 - Jul 5 with 1256 viewsTheBlob

Welcome Sebastian Polter on 12:39 - Jul 5 by kensalriser

Exactly the rose-tinted view I'm talking about, Blob!

If that was a template, no-one's been willing or able to use it since.

That we do remember and celebrate the good times marks them out as the exception rather than the norm. Most of the time we are, in 18Stone's immortal words, shit but local.

Wot's wrong with rose tinted?

Another pint of LSD please landlord......

...and see you put a good head on it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Welcome Sebastian Polter on 12:24 - Jul 6 with 1042 viewsA40Bosh

Well if he is supposed to be a replacement for BZ he might as well inherit BZ's famous tune - with a minor adjustment.

"He might dress like a tw@t but we'll for give him that
Our Seb Polter"
"cos the balls in the net and it's not in Row Z
That's Seb Polter"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024