Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravel 14:36 - Jul 2 with 21758 viewsNorthernr

Ravel on 15:40 - Jul 2 with 3980 viewsessextaxiboy

THE RRS ARE GOING UP .... AGAIN !!

Polter with Ravel , JET, the two Swindon boys and Ale behind we can rip this league up for lavatory paper .

IMHO of course
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 15:41]
Ravel on 15:45 - Jul 2 with 3926 viewsessextaxiboy

Ravel on 15:40 - Jul 2 by essextaxiboy

THE RRS ARE GOING UP .... AGAIN !!

Polter with Ravel , JET, the two Swindon boys and Ale behind we can rip this league up for lavatory paper .

IMHO of course
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 15:41]

Forgot Mackie ..Blimey, competition for places as well
Ravel on 16:07 - Jul 2 with 3741 viewsQPRMUSO

I would be very happy with this, a cut price Ravel, he was worth £10m not so long ago. I think Les and Chris will get his head straight.
Ravel on 16:13 - Jul 2 with 3706 viewsfakekerby

The guy has a shed load of ability and talent, I just hope he's here because he was happy at the place previously and not just because we've chucked a tonne of cash his way.
Ravel on 16:22 - Jul 2 with 3622 viewsTheBlob

OOOoooooooohhhhhhhh........quick nurse,it's happened againnnnn....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ravel on 16:29 - Jul 2 with 3574 viewsBerkoRanger

Ravel on 16:22 - Jul 2 by TheBlob

OOOoooooooohhhhhhhh........quick nurse,it's happened againnnnn....

This made oi laugh!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 16:30]
Ravel on 16:40 - Jul 2 with 3499 viewsadhoc_qpr

Surely Ravel, Luongo, Gladwin and JET all prefer to play at number 10?

Fer too, but i'm assuming we'll buckle and sell him to Sevilla cheaply.

Ravel a big gamble to take if we do, Chris and Les' reputations will be the ones to suffer if it blows up.

I'm happy with our transfer business to date but we certainly don't have a top 8 squad with no wingers and no proven strikers (once Charlie and Phillips are off).
Ravel on 16:42 - Jul 2 with 3482 viewsNorthernr

Ravel on 16:40 - Jul 2 by adhoc_qpr

Ravel a big gamble to take if we do, Chris and Les' reputations will be the ones to suffer if it blows up.

I'm happy with our transfer business to date but we certainly don't have a top 8 squad with no wingers and no proven strikers (once Charlie and Phillips are off).

Ramsey's preference is to play 4-3-3 so be interesting to see how it all slots together. If, indeed, it does all slot together.
Login to get fewer ads

Ravel on 16:44 - Jul 2 with 3456 viewsJamie

Ravel on 16:40 - Jul 2 by adhoc_qpr

JET can play out wide and Gladwin sits deeper, more likely alongside Karlos Henros.

As for 'I am ravel', can't see any problem with a deal for him. He's a monumental prat, but he'd once again be the most talented player we've had at the club for decades, and sooner or later he will have to self motivate himself to knuckle down.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 16:46]
Ravel on 16:48 - Jul 2 with 3422 viewsganjR

Ravel on 16:44 - Jul 2 by Jamie

JET can play out wide and Gladwin sits deeper, more likely alongside Karlos Henros.

As for 'I am ravel', can't see any problem with a deal for him. He's a monumental prat, but he'd once again be the most talented player we've had at the club for decades, and sooner or later he will have to self motivate himself to knuckle down.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 16:46]

JET and Ravel are number 10's. Gladwin is best on the left, Luongo plays deeper.
Ravel on 16:52 - Jul 2 with 3399 viewsBlackCrowe

Ravel on 14:59 - Jul 2 by GetMeRangers

Yep. Just seen that too. I will shut up

Maybe Dave Mc got it from TransferCentreLive?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ravel on 16:53 - Jul 2 with 3383 viewsToast_R

Excited by this move, hope it happens.

Great player even though he has that
Ravel on 11:13 - Jul 3 with 2822 viewseghamranger

Ravel on 16:53 - Jul 2 by Toast_R

Excited by this move, hope it happens.

Great player even though he has that

Any update on this? Anyone tweeting anything?

###### blah blah

Would round off a decent week at Hq... Apart from the kit saga
Ravel on 11:28 - Jul 3 with 2762 viewsganjR

Ravel on 11:13 - Jul 3 by eghamranger

###### blah blah

I would guess that if it happens, it'll be done some time next week.... By Wednesday latest.
As I said, just a guess.
Maybe someone take the above statement and confirm this in an ITK stylee?
Ravel on 11:34 - Jul 3 with 2724 viewsClive_Anderson

Actually quite pleased about this now, next season certainly isn't going to be boring is it? We're either going to win the league by 20 points or finish rock bottom with players going into open revolt.
Ravel on 11:36 - Jul 3 with 2734 viewsNorthernr

Ravel on 11:34 - Jul 3 by Clive_Anderson

Actually quite pleased about this now, next season certainly isn't going to be boring is it? We're either going to win the league by 20 points or finish rock bottom with players going into open revolt.

yeh you'd be a fool to predict how this is going to go. New board, new coach, new system, new style, new unproven players, couple of mavericks, Diakite turning up in outrageous shirts...
Ravel on 11:41 - Jul 3 with 2711 viewsClive_Anderson

Ravel on 11:36 - Jul 3 by Northernr

yeh you'd be a fool to predict how this is going to go. New board, new coach, new system, new style, new unproven players, couple of mavericks, Diakite turning up in outrageous shirts...

I think we might actually do it now, the league is pretty average these days and we've made some decent signings. Sort of wish we had kept Dunne for another year though (and Tarbs obviously, but let's not go into that eh?).

What happened to Morrison at Lazio then? Did they let him go?
Ravel on 12:03 - Jul 3 with 2636 viewsichbinnaughty

Ravel on 11:13 - Jul 3 by eghamranger

###### blah blah

What kit saga?
OOHHH NOOOOOOO HEEERRRRRE COMESSSS THE REDDDDD MISSSSTTTTTT
Ravel on 12:14 - Jul 3 with 2578 viewsR_from_afar

Checking on The Twitter, The Fail and The Mirror are saying the deal should happen...

So it probably won't!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ravel on 12:33 - Jul 3 with 2489 viewsTacticalR

Ravel on 11:41 - Jul 3 by Clive_Anderson

I think we might actually do it now, the league is pretty average these days and we've made some decent signings. Sort of wish we had kept Dunne for another year though (and Tarbs obviously, but let's not go into that eh?).

Everybody lets Ravel go.

Air hostess clique

Ravel on 12:35 - Jul 3 with 2476 viewsichbinnaughty

Ravel on 12:33 - Jul 3 by TacticalR

Everybody lets Ravel go.

Moan Utd, Wet Ham, Latvio:
each have experienced him unRavelling.

Did you see what I did there.
Ravel on 12:43 - Jul 3 with 2430 viewsadhoc_qpr

We've made some good signings, but i wouldn't say we have the makings of a top 10 side yet!

Still very light upfront (once Charlie goes anyway).

And although we've got options in midfield, we don't have many ball winners or box to box types (barring Henry) and we don't have any decent, proven wingers (again once Phillips goes).

At the back too we have hugely inexperienced options at fullback and a big question mark over Caulker at centre back.
Ravel on 12:49 - Jul 3 with 2403 viewsNW5Hoop

He's phenomenally gifted. But I don't want him at the club. #wrongsort.
Ravel on 12:55 - Jul 3 with 2353 viewsngbqpr

all seems very quiet on the FFP fine front...? Have I missed something?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Ravel on 12:56 - Jul 3 with 2342 viewsDevonWhite

Really? I'd take mid table now.

And that doesn't mean I don't rate the signings - on the whole they're very encouraging.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 12:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024