Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill signs one year contract extension 13:38 - Jul 3 with 2606 viewsMarc

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 14:19 - Jul 3 with 2518 viewsAntti_Heinola

Great news.
I think he might still be coming on as an emergency left back and saying he can't really play there anymore due to his lack of pace when he's 45.

Bare bones.

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 15:00 - Jul 3 with 2466 viewsadhoc_qpr

I thought he already had!

Good news anyway, he can play the Richard Dunne role next season alongside the more mobile Onouha.

Just don't play him at left back against pace!
Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 15:02 - Jul 3 with 2460 viewsQPunkR

We just like watching Clint Hill!

QPR - "shit but local"

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 15:09 - Jul 3 with 2437 viewssimmo

What a man.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 2423 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Splendid.

I also thought he had already.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 23:24 - Jul 3 with 2197 viewsbosh67

172 appearances so far. Now the longest he has served at any club. I hope he breaks the 200 mark this season and goes on to be one of our top coaches.

We need a song for Clint.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 00:02 - Jul 4 with 2173 viewsWeaverQPR

As it stands its Hill + 1 for CB roles, Onouha and Caulker are a disaster together

@WeavQPR

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 00:07 - Jul 4 with 2166 viewsPunteR

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 23:24 - Jul 3 by bosh67

172 appearances so far. Now the longest he has served at any club. I hope he breaks the 200 mark this season and goes on to be one of our top coaches.

We need a song for Clint.

Clint Hill..We just like watching clint hill...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 07:37 - Jul 4 with 2061 viewsRoller

As much as I love Clint, I still think that he should have retired as a player at Wembley. I will never criticise his effort, application or determination but I fear his time has gone.
Clint Hill signs one year contract extension on 09:24 - Jul 4 with 1996 viewsDiscodroids

senses be praised . im in heaven.

another year for a clintus Aurelius .

no doubt the poor fuker will be pressed into action until nelsons column is buried up to the head in sand on the beach.

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024