Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Mc interview on offish 14:18 - Jul 4 with 3190 viewsFDC

I don't think that would have happened a few years ago - hasn't there been bad blood between Dave and the club hierarchy in the past?

Decent comments anyway
Dave Mc interview on offish on 14:22 - Jul 4 with 3165 viewsNorthernr

Well he hated Paladini, but unless you were in Scott and Pete's barmy army who didn't?
Dave Mc interview on offish on 14:31 - Jul 4 with 3129 viewsFDC

His approach to reporting on QPR always strikes me as being no-bullshit with regards the PR coming out of the club - which necessarily regularly puts him in an oppositional position, but also gives his reporting a deal of integrity.
Dave Mc interview on offish on 14:33 - Jul 4 with 3119 viewsDWQPR

Dave Mc interview on offish on 14:22 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Well he hated Paladini, but unless you were in Scott and Pete's barmy army who didn't?

Wonder whatever happened to Pete. Sure Finney would like a quiet word with him now.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dave Mc interview on offish on 15:15 - Jul 4 with 2994 viewsJonDoeman

Dave Mc likes watching Clint Hill !!

It Is What It Is !!

Dave Mc interview on offish on 18:49 - Jul 4 with 2577 viewsW5R

Dave Mc interview on offish on 14:22 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Paladini was like Marmite. Much like you. x
Dave Mc interview on offish on 19:05 - Jul 4 with 2528 viewsBlue_Castello

Dave Mc interview on offish on 18:49 - Jul 4 by W5R

How does that work Paladini was a complete d head whereas Clive's a top bloke, let me guess it's all about opinions , Scott......
Dave Mc interview on offish on 19:42 - Jul 4 with 2447 viewsFDC

Paladini wasn't like marmite. Unless you mean he was like foul tasting yeast?

The whole marmite simile hinges on "love it or hate it", like you either get it or you don't. People hated Paladini because he was objectively bad news for qpr. Your crowd liked the taste of marmite because he made you feel special.

People like Clive ' s work because it's good.

So fùck off mate.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 19:55]
Dave Mc interview on offish on 19:55 - Jul 4 with 2400 viewsdanehoop

And you have the nerve to start sending me PMs asking me what my problem is?

You haven't changed a fecking bit. You remain as always a deluded liar and apologist for Paladini, with views and comments on people that are frankly disgusting. Mocking ambulatory disabled, wishing cancer on Harold Winton amongst other particularly impressive pieces of your Walter Mitty like existence.

I still think the description pencil necked scrote is just perfect for you Scott.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Dave Mc interview on offish on 20:11 - Jul 4 with 2354 viewslondonscottish

Foxtrot Oscar. x

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Dave Mc interview on offish on 20:28 - Jul 4 with 2302 viewsW5R

Dave Mc interview on offish on 19:42 - Jul 4 by FDC

Paladini wasn't like marmite. Unless you mean he was like foul tasting yeast?

The whole marmite simile hinges on "love it or hate it", like you either get it or you don't. People hated Paladini because he was objectively bad news for qpr. Your crowd liked the taste of marmite because he made you feel special.

People like Clive ' s work because it's good.

So fùck off mate.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 19:55]

Must successful QPR Owner/Chairman in the last X decades.

Still great friends with Neil Warnock.

Left us back in the Premier League.

Albeit he was instrumental in the club being sold to the Tune Group ..which he made an absolute fortune from - you think them numnuts dishing out 5million contracts to everyone was unique? You should see what they paid him in various ways to leave "by mutual consent".

If agents of past it mercenary players can blag a criminal amount of cash out of Fernandes and Beard..imagine what GP managed to get out of them and their various companies??

So it's his fault, to an extent, we have the utter idiots that are "running" our club now.

History will be interesting re GP. How many say now "maybe Thompson wasn't so bad?"
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 20:30]
Dave Mc interview on offish on 20:38 - Jul 4 with 2265 viewsFDC

I don't doubt that Paladini is great fun to hang out with, he comes across as hilarious and I'm sure it's all mad bants - especially if you are a Qpr supporter and you're hanging out with the Qpr chairman and you get to tell everyone.
Dave Mc interview on offish on 20:47 - Jul 4 with 2237 viewssaxbend

I'm no Paladini fan but I really don't think much of Dave McIntyre's output either.
Dave Mc interview on offish on 20:48 - Jul 4 with 2233 viewsFDC

The trick is not to be an insufferable wànker about it nearly a decade later
Dave Mc interview on offish on 20:51 - Jul 4 with 2220 viewsW5R

Dave Mc interview on offish on 20:48 - Jul 4 by FDC

The trick is not to be an insufferable wànker about it nearly a decade later

touche

x
Dave Mc interview on offish on 22:05 - Jul 4 with 2064 viewsNorthernr

Well that's that cover blown anyway.
Dave Mc interview on offish on 22:35 - Jul 4 with 1990 viewskarl

It was Watford Ranger who attracted him out of the skip, perhaps he's a pied piper?
Dave Mc interview on offish on 08:48 - Jul 6 with 1508 viewstoboboly

Dave Mc interview on offish on 20:28 - Jul 4 by W5R

Must successful QPR Owner/Chairman in the last X decades.

Still great friends with Neil Warnock.

Left us back in the Premier League.

Albeit he was instrumental in the club being sold to the Tune Group ..which he made an absolute fortune from - you think them numnuts dishing out 5million contracts to everyone was unique? You should see what they paid him in various ways to leave "by mutual consent".

If agents of past it mercenary players can blag a criminal amount of cash out of Fernandes and Beard..imagine what GP managed to get out of them and their various companies??

So it's his fault, to an extent, we have the utter idiots that are "running" our club now.

History will be interesting re GP. How many say now "maybe Thompson wasn't so bad?"
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 20:30]

Er. Surely that has to be Fernandes? Then Flabio et al. GP did the square route of fck all apart from get us regularly fcked financially, jeopardising our promotion and using companies in his wife's name to use as consultants to the club and make lots of money. Did he ever repay those 0 interest loans?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024