Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training Ground update 19:39 - Jul 4 with 2141 viewsCorbyQPR

This is a tweet from earlier - @pejmason: Subject to clarifications on car parking & energy efficiency, Mayor of London has given QPR's amended plans at Warren Farm Sports Ground a 👍

The chap who tweeted is council bod..
Training Ground update on 19:44 - Jul 4 with 2118 viewsqueensparker

Is it the Mayor's decision on this though? No idea, but I would have thought its up to the local council

Sounds positive though. Would be nice to see some positive news after Hoopsgate
Training Ground update on 20:36 - Jul 4 with 1979 viewsW5R

Training Ground update on 19:44 - Jul 4 by queensparker

Is it the Mayor's decision on this though? No idea, but I would have thought its up to the local council

Sounds positive though. Would be nice to see some positive news after Hoopsgate

It's nothing to do with the Mayor.

It's to do with Ealing Council. I know the leader very well, Julian Bell. Last we spoke was Fernandes actually emailed him personally wanting to meet..funnily enough after I kicked off on twitter about WF and what the various councillors and Julian had told me about silence from the club. Excluding the amended plans which they had submitted ages before it was put on the offy. Then Fernandes got sent packing to Malaysia and the club havent been heard of since. Seeing Julian tomorrow with Tessa Jowell so will ask him the latest.

Albeit the club will probably read this and get someone to email him apologising for their silence on things once they read this ;)
Training Ground update on 02:14 - Jul 5 with 1685 viewswombat

Training Ground update on 20:36 - Jul 4 by W5R

It's nothing to do with the Mayor.

It's to do with Ealing Council. I know the leader very well, Julian Bell. Last we spoke was Fernandes actually emailed him personally wanting to meet..funnily enough after I kicked off on twitter about WF and what the various councillors and Julian had told me about silence from the club. Excluding the amended plans which they had submitted ages before it was put on the offy. Then Fernandes got sent packing to Malaysia and the club havent been heard of since. Seeing Julian tomorrow with Tessa Jowell so will ask him the latest.

Albeit the club will probably read this and get someone to email him apologising for their silence on things once they read this ;)

Good luck with the meeting , those bin collections in Ealing are a bloody disgrace

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024