Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? 19:50 - Jul 4 with 4136 viewsoaklandr

Out of the game
Spaced out!!
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 20:16 - Jul 4 with 3407 viewsDorse

Cultured, witty, urbane. A tower of attraction to women.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 20:20 - Jul 4 with 3394 viewsFDC

Queen Hypsipyle of Lemnos
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 20:21 - Jul 4 with 3397 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

zjd mk fikkin bwillg4nt! n0 4kin 5hit hic.... c9ht
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 21:01 - Jul 4 with 3350 viewsHollowayRanger

chatty loud cheerful

then usually 1 pint later im over that tipping point and turn into a total train wreak

my worst crime was doing £5000 worth of damage to a pub

not my fault as my pints were spiked

I usually can spot the tipping point so put on the breaks early

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 21:11 - Jul 4 with 3332 viewsYorkRanger

Dieter
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 21:40 - Jul 4 with 3299 viewsted_hendrix

I cant describe myself when drunk however a mate told me once that when I'm drunk I often remind him of the Chinese Ming Dynasty ruler from 1368—1398 Mr 洪武.
So I guess I can best describe myself as being a bit like Mr 洪武. when pissed.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 21:55 - Jul 4 with 3276 viewsjohncharles

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 20:16 - Jul 4 by Dorse

Cultured, witty, urbane. A tower of attraction to women.

It's hard to believe there could be two of us
[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 9:17]

Strong and stable my arse.

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 22:14 - Jul 4 with 3252 viewsitsbiga

W@nkered

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Login to get fewer ads

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 06:55 - Jul 5 with 3170 viewsHitch

A barmaid once told me I was the biggest arsehole in town when I was drunk. huh women aye.
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 08:25 - Jul 5 with 3123 viewsbarabajagal

Muy aburrido
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 08:40 - Jul 5 with 3116 viewsWokingR

Sexy!
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 09:00 - Jul 5 with 3097 viewskomradkirk

all dancing,lovely singing sex bomb
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 09:59 - Jul 5 with 3044 viewsTheBlob

Dangerously hungry.Lost count of the amount of times I woke up at the kitchen table with black smoke pouring out of the oven.Put a whole roast beef dinner in there once - burnt to a crisp.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 10:01 - Jul 5 with 3039 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

Horizantal
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 10:04 - Jul 5 with 3033 viewswestberksr

Ill!

Once I get pissed its not long before the chunder and the terrible headaches.

.therefore I desperately try to avoid getting pissed.
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 10:08 - Jul 5 with 3028 viewsSimonJames

Inexplicably in the wrong town, at 3AM, with a box of Cornettos in my hand.

100% of people who drink water will die.

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 10:28 - Jul 5 with 3010 viewsPunteR

Wonky eyed mess .

Sofa bound.

[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 18:48]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 10:35 - Jul 5 with 3001 viewspaulparker

A Mess

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 11:03 - Jul 5 with 2983 viewsBrixtonR

An utter cnt
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 12:47 - Jul 5 with 2904 viewsRangersw12

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 11:03 - Jul 5 by BrixtonR

An utter cnt

You're the definition of sophistication when your steaming

Summed up by your repertoire of songs on the train back from Burnley
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 13:04 - Jul 5 with 2888 viewsBrixtonR

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 12:47 - Jul 5 by Rangersw12

You're the definition of sophistication when your steaming

Summed up by your repertoire of songs on the train back from Burnley

I did hear some chaps singing 'ooooh to ooooh to be ohooo to be an Infidel'

Which I found quite reprehensible as it may offend the religion of peace

Lots of love

Emily Pankhurst
X
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 18:11 - Jul 5 with 2793 viewsStanisgod

Promoted

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 18:42 - Jul 5 with 2772 viewsQPRDEL

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 10:04 - Jul 5 by westberksr

Ill!

Once I get pissed its not long before the chunder and the terrible headaches.

.therefore I desperately try to avoid getting pissed.

i know exactly where you are coming from.
am forever being called a lightweight by mates that by some freak of nature never seem to suffer.
How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 19:19 - Jul 5 with 2731 viewsjohncharles

The only person in the world that knows everything there is to know about QPR and prepared to fight to death anyone who disagrees.

Strong and stable my arse.

How do you describe yourself when really drunk? on 20:11 - Jul 5 with 2691 viewsessextaxiboy

Sad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024