Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoillet 23:02 - Jul 4 with 7325 viewseghamranger

Linked with a £2.5 million move to Sunderland...

If Carlsberg ever did headlines... But it's the mirror
Hoillet on 23:07 - Jul 4 with 4252 viewsSomersetHoops

Another devaluation of a player by the old regime at QPR. Didn't we buy him for 5 mil?

Who's Next?

Hoillet on 23:16 - Jul 4 with 4222 viewsDorse

Fcuk it - I'd accept 200 nectar points and a free pen for Hoilett.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hoillet on 23:26 - Jul 4 with 4183 viewsWatford_Ranger

Worth his weight in air the useless cnt.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 23:27]
Hoillet on 00:23 - Jul 5 with 4065 viewsTacticalR

Perhaps he is in that charmed circle of players that is considered too good for the Championship? If he is in that select group then he can just can hop from one relegated club to the next. It's a very good living.

Air hostess clique

Hoillet on 00:28 - Jul 5 with 4051 viewsqpr1976

Hoillet on 23:07 - Jul 4 by SomersetHoops

Another devaluation of a player by the old regime at QPR. Didn't we buy him for 5 mil?

Nope. £3.5m in the Summer of 2012.
When we also spent the same amount on both Diakite & Granero.
More than we spent on Park (£2m) but less than we spent on M'bia (£4m)

£16.5m wasted there then and probably twice that in wages.

I guess at least Hoilett paid us back by chasing down a ball at Wembley, then passing it to a Derby defender......

I'd still snatch their hands of for £2.5m back and only a £1m loss. Might even not bother with a sell on clause.....
Hoillet on 01:00 - Jul 5 with 3978 viewsbosh67

Sadly I'd take the money and run. Shame, he just hasn't delivered apart from one wayward cross that landed at Bobby's feet.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hoillet on 01:01 - Jul 5 with 3974 viewsqueensparker

There is no way on God's holy earth that anyone is going to pay 2.5 million for Hoillet.

EDIT: well, I thought that, and then I read the Sunderland board. A few of them seem quite keen. Come and get him lads!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/junior-hoilett.1100183/page-4

[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 1:06]
Hoillet on 03:53 - Jul 5 with 3872 viewsMatch82

Hoillet on 01:01 - Jul 5 by queensparker

There is no way on God's holy earth that anyone is going to pay 2.5 million for Hoillet.

EDIT: well, I thought that, and then I read the Sunderland board. A few of them seem quite keen. Come and get him lads!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/junior-hoilett.1100183/page-4

[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 1:06]

I thought whatever fee we paid was tribunal?

Still think there's a good player in there somewhere, but he'll never find it here. Best for all that he moves on, thanks for wembley, good luck and goodbye
Login to get fewer ads

Hoillet on 06:51 - Jul 5 with 3789 viewsHitch

promised so much, delivered little.
Hoillet on 06:58 - Jul 5 with 3784 viewsisawqpratwcity

Jeez, this really is a no-brainer.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hoillet on 08:20 - Jul 5 with 3642 viewshoopdog

Hoillet on 23:16 - Jul 4 by Dorse

Fcuk it - I'd accept 200 nectar points and a free pen for Hoilett.

Hoillet on 08:29 - Jul 5 with 3612 viewsfakekerby

Id happily take zero as long as his wages were permanently gone.

Another terrible player with a bad attitude and a huge earner off the books.
Hoillet on 08:47 - Jul 5 with 3553 viewsCHUBBS

Hoillet on 08:20 - Jul 5 by hoopdog

You may laugh,but i don't even think he's worth that considering the ridiculous wage he steals off the club.
Hardly anything surprises me in football,however if we get anything resembling hard cash for this charleton it'll take me to a new level of disbelief.
Hoillet on 08:55 - Jul 5 with 3523 viewsPeterHucker

2.5 million? Bite their hand off.
Hoillet on 08:55 - Jul 5 with 3521 viewseghamranger

Hoillet on 08:47 - Jul 5 by CHUBBS

You may laugh,but i don't even think he's worth that considering the ridiculous wage he steals off the club.
Hardly anything surprises me in football,however if we get anything resembling hard cash for this charleton it'll take me to a new level of disbelief.

I'm like u. Would just like him away from the club. I put him and traore in the same category as being poor players, bad eggs and the wrong sort on high wages and I don't want them to be a bad influence on our newbies
Hoillet on 09:02 - Jul 5 with 3496 viewskomradkirk

open the doors,let him out....as long as the concierge doesnt pretend to be a full back.

expected so much more from him.
Hoillet on 09:41 - Jul 5 with 3380 viewsJonDoeman

Hoillet on 06:58 - Jul 5 by isawqpratwcity

Jeez, this really is a no-brainer.

Who? The journo who made this up ?

It Is What It Is !!

Hoillet on 10:18 - Jul 5 with 3289 views08olesen

Agreed 2.5 mill would do, but we will be very short on players then. Dont want to sound like Arry, but the last thing we want is to go into pre-season games without a good squad. The wings look shocking at the moment, and if philips goes too, we could be playing the catch up game with late signings.
Ramsey needs to get on his bike and start getting a whole squad together. Sell Austin and Green and then get to work!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Hoillet on 10:42 - Jul 5 with 3216 viewsfakekerby

Hoillet on 10:18 - Jul 5 by 08olesen

Agreed 2.5 mill would do, but we will be very short on players then. Dont want to sound like Arry, but the last thing we want is to go into pre-season games without a good squad. The wings look shocking at the moment, and if philips goes too, we could be playing the catch up game with late signings.
Ramsey needs to get on his bike and start getting a whole squad together. Sell Austin and Green and then get to work!

2.5 mil plus 50-60k off the wage bill. That can easily be reinvested in a good enough winger for this level and put a bunch towards the debt as well.

I seriously doubt we would be able to command a fee for him though.
Hoillet on 11:05 - Jul 5 with 3161 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hoillet on 09:41 - Jul 5 by JonDoeman

Who? The journo who made this up ?

If you like. An offer too good to be true.

Hoillet on 11:42 - Jul 5 with 3071 viewsRangersw12

One of those players who got his big money move and doesn't want to work hard anymore

Get rid if possible
Hoillet on 12:02 - Jul 5 with 3023 viewspaulparker

the most laziest player since Mike "the stroller" Fillery
watched the last game at home against Newcastle and it was one of the worst displays ive seen from a winger , utter, utter sh*t
id back douglas bader to beat Hoilett in a race ,
get rid ASAP ,and get in someone like Che Adams for the faction of what that useless lump is on

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hoillet on 13:01 - Jul 5 with 2931 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Hoillet on 13:27 - Jul 5 with 2886 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hoillet on 13:01 - Jul 5 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Meticulous preparation!

Hoillet on 14:15 - Jul 5 with 2786 viewsLazyFan

Hoillet on 13:27 - Jul 5 by isawqpratwcity

Meticulous preparation!

We do not need him, we have Adel and Petrasso who are better. Yes even a lazy fat 60 mins max Adel is better than him as he has proven before.

Take the money and buy a young hungry REAL left winger with a left foot, then let Adel go on a free anyway. Traoré can also play Left wing if we get desperate, seeing as we have 2 LB in YSY and Robinson.

The wages from losing Hoillet and then Adel will make us look good under the Unfair Rules. Move the club forward and take da money and run!

Note: Maybe we can fend off more offers for Phillips if we do that too.
"£8M offer you say?"
"That was yesterdays price, now we have sold Hoillet it will be £10m Pulis"
"Best buy quick before we offload Adel and it goes to £12m, hurry while stocks last"

Let us change the ethos to:
"QPR Players, Never Knowingly Undersold"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024