Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoillet 23:02 - Jul 4 with 7323 viewseghamranger

Linked with a £2.5 million move to Sunderland...

If Carlsberg ever did headlines... But it's the mirror
Hoillet on 14:22 - Jul 5 with 3058 viewseghamranger

Hoillet on 14:15 - Jul 5 by LazyFan

We do not need him, we have Adel and Petrasso who are better. Yes even a lazy fat 60 mins max Adel is better than him as he has proven before.

Take the money and buy a young hungry REAL left winger with a left foot, then let Adel go on a free anyway. Traoré can also play Left wing if we get desperate, seeing as we have 2 LB in YSY and Robinson.

The wages from losing Hoillet and then Adel will make us look good under the Unfair Rules. Move the club forward and take da money and run!

Note: Maybe we can fend off more offers for Phillips if we do that too.
"£8M offer you say?"
"That was yesterdays price, now we have sold Hoillet it will be £10m Pulis"
"Best buy quick before we offload Adel and it goes to £12m, hurry while stocks last"

Let us change the ethos to:
"QPR Players, Never Knowingly Undersold"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adel who?
Hoillet on 14:31 - Jul 5 with 3024 viewsdistortR

Lazy fan lives up to his name!
Hoillet on 15:10 - Jul 5 with 2970 viewskensalriser

Never mind, at least we've still got remy.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hoillet on 16:07 - Jul 5 with 2855 viewsLazyFan

Hoillet on 14:22 - Jul 5 by eghamranger

Adel who?

Excellent he's gone.
Righto then sell Hoillet now :)

zzzzzzzzzz

Hoillet on 18:04 - Jul 5 with 2665 viewsbaz_qpr

I think this thread should be deleted and replaced with one where we all say how gutted we are he might go and what a success he would be at Sunderland
Hoillet on 19:54 - Jul 5 with 2529 viewsCHUBBS

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/sunderland-not-interested-in-
Advocat isn't mad after all
Hoillet on 20:12 - Jul 5 with 2482 viewsCheshireR

If we manage to get more than a fiver for him - that TV show Rogue Traders will do a 90 minute special on us.
Hoillet on 08:22 - Jul 6 with 2327 viewssimmo

Strikes me as a player that will move clubs and do really well. A fresh start is what he needs, shame it didn't work out with us, seemed a bit of a coup at the time.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Hoillet on 09:34 - Jul 6 with 2295 viewsCHUBBS

Hoillet on 08:22 - Jul 6 by simmo

Strikes me as a player that will move clubs and do really well. A fresh start is what he needs, shame it didn't work out with us, seemed a bit of a coup at the time.

Disagree,like Tom Ince he hawked himself round Europe chasing money rather than moving for the right reasons to develop himself.
His end product is disgraceful for a bloke with the undoubted talent he has.
If I were him,I'd be on the pitch practicing scenarios for two hours after training until I improved my game sufficiently to help the team.
He clearly hasn't done that and like Traore is just another con man who doesn't care about the Club.
Hoillet on 09:42 - Jul 6 with 2276 viewsDiscodroids

i dont wish to be rude but he's a dwarf that should be hurled out of W12 by any means necessary , or hung from a tree on the 'wizard of oz' set.

follow the dog shitted road to millwall you short chalk charlie.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hoillet on 09:56 - Jul 6 with 2257 viewsQPunkR

Hoillet on 09:42 - Jul 6 by Discodroids

i dont wish to be rude but he's a dwarf that should be hurled out of W12 by any means necessary , or hung from a tree on the 'wizard of oz' set.

follow the dog shitted road to millwall you short chalk charlie.

Couldn't have put it better myself

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoillet on 11:37 - Jul 6 with 2199 viewsJonDoeman

If he stays I bet he has a good season. Last year of contract can have wondrous effects on modern day footballers.

It Is What It Is !!

Hoillet on 14:01 - Jul 6 with 2117 viewsR_from_afar

Unless my memory is playing up again, we also owe Junior for his role in the second leg of the play-off semi-finals. He won the pen which Charlie converted.

I remember how relieved I felt when Junior's buccaneering run into the box was ended by a crude foul. I knew he was going to blaze it wide so I was over the moon when he got chopped down giving Charlie, someone who can shoot straight, the chance to do some serious damage.

I'd definitely let him go. He's had more than enough chances.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hoillet on 15:05 - Jul 6 with 2062 viewsfakekerby

I still can't get over just how awful he was against Arsenal when we were in the ascendancy and 2-1 down, he got so much of the ball and managed to f*** up 5-6 golden opportunities for a decent cross. Not one was dangerous, not one even went near the box. It was almost as infuriating as Traore's attempts at defending in the same game. Those two probably cost the club 70-80k a week; 4 million quid a year.
Hoillet on 15:28 - Jul 6 with 2009 viewsJonDoeman

Hoillet on 15:05 - Jul 6 by fakekerby

I still can't get over just how awful he was against Arsenal when we were in the ascendancy and 2-1 down, he got so much of the ball and managed to f*** up 5-6 golden opportunities for a decent cross. Not one was dangerous, not one even went near the box. It was almost as infuriating as Traore's attempts at defending in the same game. Those two probably cost the club 70-80k a week; 4 million quid a year.

He was the only decent thing about that miserable game for me , he was skinning his full back every time & won the penalty. Maybe he'd stand more chance of putting a decent cross in if a right footed winger was played on the right wing ? I'm not a fan of this inverted winger shit, its crosses that cause goals so why be in a position where you're putting them in with your weaker foot?

It Is What It Is !!

Hoillet on 16:25 - Jul 6 with 1896 viewsCHUBBS

Hoillet on 15:28 - Jul 6 by JonDoeman

He was the only decent thing about that miserable game for me , he was skinning his full back every time & won the penalty. Maybe he'd stand more chance of putting a decent cross in if a right footed winger was played on the right wing ? I'm not a fan of this inverted winger shit, its crosses that cause goals so why be in a position where you're putting them in with your weaker foot?

He put them in with his stronger foot and they still sailed into row z.
Btw the penalty should not have been given as he was once again dispossessed fairly by their defender.
There are no excuses,the bloke is shocking!
Hoillet on 17:01 - Jul 6 with 1843 viewsJonDoeman

Hoillet on 16:25 - Jul 6 by CHUBBS

He put them in with his stronger foot and they still sailed into row z.
Btw the penalty should not have been given as he was once again dispossessed fairly by their defender.
There are no excuses,the bloke is shocking!

Thought he was quite good last time we were in the championship.

It Is What It Is !!

Hoillet on 17:03 - Jul 6 with 1832 viewsTacticalR

Hoillet on 15:28 - Jul 6 by JonDoeman

A miserable game, certainly. That day it was obvious from the beginning that none of his left-footed crosses were going to work. He should have either been switched to the right by the manager, or if he was going to stay on the left, then just cut inside on his right foot (as he normally does) and try to pass the ball to players coming into the box, or just cut back and cross with his right. His left foot serves no purpose - it could be safely removed without causing any harm.

Air hostess clique

Hoillet on 19:55 - Jul 6 with 1691 viewsCHUBBS

Hoillet on 17:01 - Jul 6 by JonDoeman

Thought he was quite good last time we were in the championship.

For the 1st 10 games of the season he done well but has done sod all since.
I recall him saying he wanted to play in the Premier when Stoke were sniffing around and would have been off like a shot if they'd come in.
MH thought better of it and toilets been piss poor ever since.
The thing is he has the talent to be decent if he worked extra hard on his game but we've already made him a multi millionaire before he ever achieved anything so the desire has gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024