Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go again (TF) 12:12 - Jul 5 with 5251 viewsrbsranger

He just cannot keep his trap shut
Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 5m5 minutes ago
Who doesn't want full hoops. Next season will. We have done so much. Big hoops. Changing badge.

All of those criticizing Ian Taylor need to realize that every brain fart of Fernandes' has to then be cleaned up by Taylor and team - how many people are going to bring up this tweet this time next year when once again Nike disappoint with the shirt....
Here we go again (TF) on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 5153 viewsJonDoeman

The Grand Prix is on, & the beers are in. Tweet Tweet.

It Is What It Is !!

Here we go again (TF) on 12:29 - Jul 5 with 5135 viewspaulparker

Bullsh1t baffles brains with Fernades

I thought after last seasons 2.99 shirt knock offs that the club would get it right with the kit , still next year eh, always next year with our Tone
infact TF could have us playing in French frilly knickers , with john Terry as manager and still people will chant his name and tell you he is the best chairman we have ever had

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Here we go again (TF) on 13:52 - Jul 5 with 4898 viewsWeaverQPR

Just remember Tony is one us he understand Rangers, he lived on the Uxbridge Road, he gets the beers in.

@WeavQPR

Here we go again (TF) on 14:19 - Jul 5 with 4786 viewsLazyFan

Here we go again (TF) on 13:52 - Jul 5 by WeaverQPR

Just remember Tony is one us he understand Rangers, he lived on the Uxbridge Road, he gets the beers in.

Sorry to annoy Clive with another post on another shirt abomination thread. But I think it should be noted that true test of this catastrophe can be exposed in the simple understanding that you can no longer buy the 82 replica proper hooped shirt any-more:
Source:
http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/qpr-1983-shirt/145047

As it has sold out, unlike the current so called QPR top.
Which probably never will.

Nuff-Said.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Here we go again (TF) on 14:31 - Jul 5 with 4737 viewsfrancisbowles

To the OP; if his tweets annoy you that much then perhaps you should stop reading them.
Here we go again (TF) on 17:52 - Jul 5 with 4221 viewsjohncharles

Here we go again (TF) on 14:31 - Jul 5 by francisbowles

To the OP; if his tweets annoy you that much then perhaps you should stop reading them.

Fair enough but isn't part of being a supporter is that you read and take note of what the chairman/owner has to say about the club ? Personally I read just about everything I see about QPR. I take most of it with a large pinch of salt but what the chairman has to say I take seriously. Pity it's usually drivel.

Strong and stable my arse.

Here we go again (TF) on 18:09 - Jul 5 with 4163 viewsStanisgod

Yeah, cos you only had 12 months to get it right this time tone

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Here we go again (TF) on 20:31 - Jul 5 with 3788 viewsconnell10

sorry tony you are talking shite again, same as last year! Why dont you just shut the fock up!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Here we go again (TF) on 21:08 - Jul 5 with 3675 viewsWeaverQPR

The bloke never learns, just stay in the background and stop making empty promises you can't keep.

@WeavQPR

Here we go again (TF) on 21:23 - Jul 5 with 3611 viewsessextaxiboy

I dont give a sh7t about the kit . Its better than last years not as good as years gone by .

I am 54 I wont buy one , if Rangers are playing in those shirt thats my team.

Bollix to TF and IT , We will be here after they have gone.
Here we go again (TF) on 22:47 - Jul 5 with 3409 viewsPunteR

Standard TF. Nothing to see here.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Here we go again (TF) on 23:05 - Jul 5 with 3355 viewsdaveB

Here we go again (TF) on 14:19 - Jul 5 by LazyFan

Sorry to annoy Clive with another post on another shirt abomination thread. But I think it should be noted that true test of this catastrophe can be exposed in the simple understanding that you can no longer buy the 82 replica proper hooped shirt any-more:
Source:
http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/qpr-1983-shirt/145047

As it has sold out, unlike the current so called QPR top.
Which probably never will.

Nuff-Said.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you can still buy that in the club shop
Here we go again (TF) on 08:48 - Jul 6 with 3091 viewsYorkRanger

Here we go again (TF) on 23:05 - Jul 5 by daveB

you can still buy that in the club shop

http://www.camporetro.com/Shop-By-Team/Premier-League/QPR

For those interested in the retro look some nice stuff here. Ordered the 82 shirt myself.
Here we go again (TF) on 08:54 - Jul 6 with 3074 viewsMvpeter

Just have to laugh.

I wonder how expectations will be at next years kit launch at the tinder headquarters, will people have this bizarre expectation that they'll do something right?

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Here we go again (TF) on 09:07 - Jul 6 with 3048 viewsDiscodroids

An overexcited Tone announces a new line of nobby nuts ,honey roasted shit flavour, to be showcased at the springbok public house .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024