Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henry to re-sign 10:12 - Jul 6 with 11553 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-man-set-to-sign-new-contract
Henry to re-sign on 11:55 - Jul 6 with 2359 viewsBlackandGoldR

Can add some experience to what is shaping up to be a youthful squad.
Will do a job as a DM in 4-2-3-1 but agree he doesn't fit in a 4-4-2 unless you diamond the midfield.
Take him as a squad player for sure. Would like to see more of Doughty in that position too.
Henry to re-sign on 11:57 - Jul 6 with 2351 viewsQPunkR

Henry to re-sign on 11:52 - Jul 6 by JonDoeman

Barton is a better player than Karlos.. all day long.

Where? FIFA '14?
Never mind their 'ability' on paper, on the pitch - where it matters - Henry did his job far far better than Barton. Unless Barton's job was to shank 97% of dead balls straight into the nearest defender's face and imperil ballboys 70yards away with aimless passes.

QPR - "shit but local"

Henry to re-sign on 12:01 - Jul 6 with 2341 views1BobbyHazell

F**k me, people happy that Henry has taken up his option year (what a surprise, we can only imagine the queue of clubs scrambling to sign him up, how lucky we are that he chose us) so that he can trot about the pitch flattering to deceive with the odd tackle and sh1t his pants whenever he gets the ball.

Good Captain!!!?? What the one who led Wolves to two successive relegations? Excellent leadership credentials!! Just because someone is an old defensive centre mid it doesn't automatically make them a good leader.

He's a dinosaur and luckily the idea that you can carry midfielders who are so hopeless on the ball is dying out in this country.

What do we need him for? He's not going to be the difference between avoiding relegation or not and he sure as f**k ain't going to be the difference between going up or not. (Quick note, he's been relegated 3 out of the last 4 seasons, the only season he wasn't is the only season he wasn't a regular, discuss).

Better than Barton and Sandro, hahahahahahah!

He's just going to be an old man getting in the way of a team on a rebuilding project that has no place for over paid has beens.

All very deja vu from a year ago standing shoulder to shoulder with Disco trying to swat away all the 'Rio's experience and leadership will be great for the club' dunderheads.

Urghhh, move on!
[Post edited 6 Jul 2015 12:08]
Henry to re-sign on 12:06 - Jul 6 with 2314 viewsYorkRanger

I would re-sign him. The position of captain is a problem and he isnt the answer for me
Henry to re-sign on 12:07 - Jul 6 with 2304 viewsQPunkR

Henry to re-sign on 12:01 - Jul 6 by 1BobbyHazell

F**k me, people happy that Henry has taken up his option year (what a surprise, we can only imagine the queue of clubs scrambling to sign him up, how lucky we are that he chose us) so that he can trot about the pitch flattering to deceive with the odd tackle and sh1t his pants whenever he gets the ball.

Good Captain!!!?? What the one who led Wolves to two successive relegations? Excellent leadership credentials!! Just because someone is an old defensive centre mid it doesn't automatically make them a good leader.

He's a dinosaur and luckily the idea that you can carry midfielders who are so hopeless on the ball is dying out in this country.

What do we need him for? He's not going to be the difference between avoiding relegation or not and he sure as f**k ain't going to be the difference between going up or not. (Quick note, he's been relegated 3 out of the last 4 seasons, the only season he wasn't is the only season he wasn't a regular, discuss).

Better than Barton and Sandro, hahahahahahah!

He's just going to be an old man getting in the way of a team on a rebuilding project that has no place for over paid has beens.

All very deja vu from a year ago standing shoulder to shoulder with Disco trying to swat away all the 'Rio's experience and leadership will be great for the club' dunderheads.

Urghhh, move on!
[Post edited 6 Jul 2015 12:08]

Yes, Barton is the answer. The answer to all questions, metaphorical, hypothetical and rhetorical.

QPR - "shit but local"

Henry to re-sign on 12:10 - Jul 6 with 2301 viewsjohncharles

Happy rhere for a moment. Thought it said Henry had resigned.

Strong and stable my arse.

Henry to re-sign on 12:10 - Jul 6 with 2300 views1BobbyHazell

Henry to re-sign on 12:07 - Jul 6 by QPunkR

Yes, Barton is the answer. The answer to all questions, metaphorical, hypothetical and rhetorical.

His omnipotence is not to be questioned.
Henry to re-sign on 12:12 - Jul 6 with 2291 viewsQPunkR

Henry to re-sign on 12:10 - Jul 6 by 1BobbyHazell

I'd never dream of it!

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Henry to re-sign on 13:10 - Jul 6 with 2183 viewsAntti_Heinola

Henry to re-sign on 11:08 - Jul 6 by DylanP

You were also watching us play in the Premiership last season. Next season you will be watching us play in the Championship. There is a big difference.

you mean the league where he couldn't get in the side ahead of Gary O'Neil and was dropped for most of the season after an abominable performance against Burnley?

Club don't want him, Ramsey doesn't want him, they made that clear. Sadly he had the option to extend.

Fervently hope we see very little of him.

Bare bones.

Henry to re-sign on 13:18 - Jul 6 with 2149 viewsQPunkR

Henry to re-sign on 13:10 - Jul 6 by Antti_Heinola

you mean the league where he couldn't get in the side ahead of Gary O'Neil and was dropped for most of the season after an abominable performance against Burnley?

Club don't want him, Ramsey doesn't want him, they made that clear. Sadly he had the option to extend.

I agree that he was far better in the Premiershite than the Championship. A strange case of a player who's better the higher up he plays - Woy should call him up for England!
I just think he's another body in midfield and can do a good job against more attacking teams mainly away from home, plus comes on a free. I'm not sure how Ramsey made it clear he doesn't want him though?

QPR - "shit but local"

Henry to re-sign on 13:27 - Jul 6 with 2105 viewsMaggsinho

Henry to re-sign on 13:18 - Jul 6 by QPunkR

I agree that he was far better in the Premiershite than the Championship. A strange case of a player who's better the higher up he plays - Woy should call him up for England!
I just think he's another body in midfield and can do a good job against more attacking teams mainly away from home, plus comes on a free. I'm not sure how Ramsey made it clear he doesn't want him though?

He took up the option of a further year on his deal rather than being offered a new contract such as Hill and Faurlin were so I think the implication is that we didn't particularly want him.
Henry to re-sign on 13:56 - Jul 6 with 2009 viewsTacticalR

Henry to re-sign on 12:10 - Jul 6 by 1BobbyHazell

Wasn't Barton's thing omnipresence? Here, there and every f*cking where?

Air hostess clique

Henry to re-sign on 14:03 - Jul 6 with 1975 viewsfakekerby

Henry to re-sign on 13:27 - Jul 6 by Maggsinho

He took up the option of a further year on his deal rather than being offered a new contract such as Hill and Faurlin were so I think the implication is that we didn't particularly want him.

I don't really go along with this theory.

Let's say Henry was on 20k and his extension gives him another year at 20k.

What were we supposed to do? It completely gave us no room for negotiation.

I'm sure if his contract expired and we felt we could offer him another year at say 10k on half his money like we probably have done with Hill and Faurlin, then we might well have made him an offer.

Just because we didn't want him at 20k a week doesn't mean we didn't want him at all.
Henry to re-sign on 14:04 - Jul 6 with 1969 viewsAntti_Heinola

Henry to re-sign on 13:18 - Jul 6 by QPunkR

He was on the release list, but could take up an option for an extra year if he wanted it.

Bare bones.

Henry to re-sign on 14:15 - Jul 6 with 1929 viewsMarc

Henry to re-sign on 14:16 - Jul 6 with 1697 viewsclassof93

Henry to re-sign on 11:39 - Jul 6 by BAWHoops

Sit him behind Luongo who has got pace and will make a hige difference.

Problem last season was that he was paired with Barton who couldn't run either.
It would be suicide to have him and Faurlin as the midfield 2 though as neither has any pace!

Derry and Faurlin did ok.....
Henry to re-sign on 14:25 - Jul 6 with 1658 viewsMarc

Henry to re-sign on 14:16 - Jul 6 by classof93

Derry and Faurlin did ok.....

That was prior to Faurlins injuries
Henry to re-sign on 14:39 - Jul 6 with 1609 viewsDiscodroids

Henry to re-sign on 14:15 - Jul 6 by Marc

granny pubes- pigs nipples- fanny batter pissbag -big black shitty cock -piss up a rope fu.ck stick.

great news Karl, welcome on board !!

all the best,
glenn
xx

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Henry to re-sign on 15:03 - Jul 6 with 1572 viewsichbinnaughty

Henry to re-sign on 11:42 - Jul 6 by PunteR

Sandro was always injured. Henry far more reliable. Barton gave the ball away far too easily, Henry does his job better overall Imo.
I think Henry can step up more now Bartons gone.

Lest we not forget how much Henry and Barton hated each other before he joined.
Maybe Henry will flourish with Barton not about.
He's a decent enough player in his position. The Didier Deschamps 'water carrier' role.
I'm not unhappy he's signed on for another year.
Henry to re-sign on 18:32 - Jul 6 with 1425 viewsGetMeRangers

Marsh having a dig at the club...

.. and its supporters

Ho hum. Legends can say what they like, I guess
Henry to re-sign on 18:32 - Jul 6 with 1425 viewsLoft1979

Henry to re-sign on 13:10 - Jul 6 by Antti_Heinola

+1
Henry to re-sign on 18:38 - Jul 6 with 1417 viewsAntti_Heinola

Henry to re-sign on 18:32 - Jul 6 by GetMeRangers

Marsh having a dig at the club...

.. and its supporters

Ho hum. Legends can say what they like, I guess

Not really sure what he's going on about there.

Bare bones.

Henry to re-sign on 19:02 - Jul 6 with 1393 viewsbosh67

I think Rodney is wrong on this one. We are about unearthing new talent and putting solid pros around them with experience. Henry I think has been excellent. He's done exactly what Derry did and jus t as well apart from the fact that everyone loved Derry and few give Henry any credit at all. For me Henry was one of our better players last season. He does the ugly stuff very well and with little fuss.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Henry to re-sign on 19:37 - Jul 6 with 1359 viewsGetMeRangers

Henry to re-sign on 19:02 - Jul 6 by bosh67

I think Rodney is wrong on this one. We are about unearthing new talent and putting solid pros around them with experience. Henry I think has been excellent. He's done exactly what Derry did and jus t as well apart from the fact that everyone loved Derry and few give Henry any credit at all. For me Henry was one of our better players last season. He does the ugly stuff very well and with little fuss.

Possibly a side swipe at how he feels the club has been run in recent years or one more directed at the abilities of CR and Sir Les.

Easy to be negative, much harder to put constructive advice to solutions to it.

Although we have had our fair share (perhaps more than) of crock over the recent years, there are quite a lot of players that wouldnt be described as quality that have been absolutely right for us. Derry... Clint... Mackie

I am really enjoying the change of direction of the club. Even if it doesnt bring immediate success.
Henry to re-sign on 19:47 - Jul 6 with 1345 viewsAgedR

I for one am delighted that we have resigned the tireless champion of the tax oppressed footballing millionaire

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024