Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashes Thread 14:45 - Jul 6 with 54613 viewstoboboly

Starts Wednesday, can't wait. Fearful but quietly optimistic that we can take the urn back. Would be happy to go into the final test drawn tbh. Anyway here's something to get the juices flowing;

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ashes Thread on 17:05 - Aug 6 with 2965 viewsElHoop

Actually, England getting a shedload of runs is probably the best chance the Aussies have of saving the Ashes now - takes time out of the game and then they'll have to bat through the rest of it and hope for rain.
Ashes Thread on 21:05 - Aug 6 with 2845 viewsHooparoo

Ashes Thread on 16:49 - Aug 6 by stowmarketrange

He is going to have the right hump when he wakes up in the morning and sees that it isn't the groundsman fault after all.

Clearly it's not the pitch but the general gutless incompetence of the Australians that will decide this test.

So, well done England and particularly to Stuart Broad who came across as a good bloke in an interview I saw. Congratulations on regaining the Ashes.

Hoping an Rs win at the Valley on Saturday will cheer be up. Michael Clarke will cop it on his return to Oz which will also cheer me up. The bloke is a total tosser who has made a team in his own image.

Peace out. 🍷

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Ashes Thread on 00:20 - Aug 7 with 2676 viewsstowmarketrange

Ashes Thread on 21:05 - Aug 6 by Hooparoo

Clearly it's not the pitch but the general gutless incompetence of the Australians that will decide this test.

So, well done England and particularly to Stuart Broad who came across as a good bloke in an interview I saw. Congratulations on regaining the Ashes.

Hoping an Rs win at the Valley on Saturday will cheer be up. Michael Clarke will cop it on his return to Oz which will also cheer me up. The bloke is a total tosser who has made a team in his own image.

Peace out. 🍷

The toss was the decisive factor in this test,closely followed some very poor batting again by the Aussies.
I also hope we win at the valley on Saturday to ease your pain.
Ashes Thread on 08:44 - Aug 7 with 2591 viewseasthertsr

Ashes Thread on 00:20 - Aug 7 by stowmarketrange

The toss was the decisive factor in this test,closely followed some very poor batting again by the Aussies.

Not quite, the decisive factor was an arrogant team who thought just turning up here would be enough, getting found out.Utter humiliation and payback for the 2013 whitewash is a wonderful thing, Broad especially must be loving it after the personal stick he got out there! Karma is certainly worth waiting for when it comes like this!
Ashes Thread on 09:15 - Aug 7 with 2558 viewsElHoop

Ashes Thread on 08:44 - Aug 7 by easthertsr

Not quite, the decisive factor was an arrogant team who thought just turning up here would be enough, getting found out.Utter humiliation and payback for the 2013 whitewash is a wonderful thing, Broad especially must be loving it after the personal stick he got out there! Karma is certainly worth waiting for when it comes like this!

With dry powder in the pavilion in the form of Buttler, Stokes, Moeen and Broad - it could get very messy indeed later on.
Ashes Thread on 09:37 - Aug 7 with 2539 viewsElHoop

I was out on my bike last night, listening to R5L via headphones, and they were talking about Broad - might have been his dad - and apparently he was born 8 weeks premature and weighed 2lb 2 ozs at birth - but when you google this there's nothing. I don't think that I was imagining it though!
Ashes Thread on 10:13 - Aug 7 with 2507 viewsstowmarketrange

Ashes Thread on 09:37 - Aug 7 by ElHoop

I was out on my bike last night, listening to R5L via headphones, and they were talking about Broad - might have been his dad - and apparently he was born 8 weeks premature and weighed 2lb 2 ozs at birth - but when you google this there's nothing. I don't think that I was imagining it though!

You weren't.They interviewed his dad and that's what he told us about Stuart.He was born 8 weeks early and weighed 2 &1/2 pounds.
Ashes Thread on 12:45 - Aug 7 with 2455 viewsElHoop

Hilarious - England declare before lunch on the second day in the second innings of an Ashes test match.

There's indignities and there's indignities.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashes Thread on 12:46 - Aug 7 with 2448 viewsmikeygunn

Ashes Thread on 12:45 - Aug 7 by ElHoop

Hilarious - England declare before lunch on the second day in the second innings of an Ashes test match.

There's indignities and there's indignities.

Like it. Like it a lot. Would love Broad to get one before lunch!
Ashes Thread on 12:47 - Aug 7 with 2445 viewsMetallica_Hoop

So they need 300+ /0 to break even .

Think we may have this.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Ashes Thread on 13:33 - Aug 7 with 2406 viewsBlackCrowe

Ashes Thread on 00:20 - Aug 7 by stowmarketrange

Not certain about that. Every chance Clarke would've chosen to bat had he won the toss, he doesn't seem to know any other way.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ashes Thread on 14:23 - Aug 7 with 2381 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Think we'll be set between 150-170 to win.

Ashes Thread on 15:30 - Aug 7 with 2339 viewsElHoop

Ashes Thread on 14:23 - Aug 7 by Metallica_Hoop

Think we'll be set between 150-170 to win.

Not now we won't.
Ashes Thread on 15:39 - Aug 7 with 2324 viewsElHoop

The Aussies have retired hurt I think.
Ashes Thread on 15:47 - Aug 7 with 2291 viewsconnell10

can't wait to see that little urn in cooks mitts!! THERE COMING HOME,THERE COMING HOME THE ASHES ARE COMING HOME!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ashes Thread on 15:48 - Aug 7 with 2272 viewsClive_Anderson

While it is thoroughly enjoyable seeing Australia crumble into the dust, I was looking forward to at least 3-4 days competitive cricket each test and we didn't even get 1 hour in this one.
Ashes Thread on 15:55 - Aug 7 with 2258 viewsBluce_Ree

LOL. We're feeding Australia a bag of dicks.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ashes Thread on 16:16 - Aug 7 with 2219 viewsconnell10

Ashes Thread on 15:55 - Aug 7 by Bluce_Ree

LOL. We're feeding Australia a bag of dicks.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ashes Thread on 00:22 - Aug 8 with 2101 viewsFredManRave

It's been a stattastic test so far but missed any mention today about the 1st wicket partnership more than doubling the first innings total. Was it a record, Ashes at least?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ashes Thread on 11:34 - Aug 8 with 2048 viewsCamberleyR

Looks like we could have the highly unusual stat of a bowler taking eight wickets in an innings yet failing to take ten in the match.

It also happened in the '81 Headingley test where Bob Willis took 8-43 but was wicketless (and probably on the verge of his test career ending there) in the first innings.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ashes Thread on 11:41 - Aug 8 with 2043 viewsCamberleyR

Job done!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ashes Thread on 12:23 - Aug 8 with 2005 viewsSydneyRs

As Richie would have said, absolutely marvellous.
Ashes Thread on 08:54 - Aug 20 with 1807 viewsElHoop

A great series draws to a close this weekend. In fact a very good summer of cricket thanks to the Kiwis too.

Was wondering how this test might go and was looking at the India series of last summer and how it ended at the Oval - it's genuinely like your deja vu all over again. Can't see the result being too much different. Annihilation.

This guy called it pretty well at the time, didn't he?

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england-v-india-2014/content/story/771629.html
Ashes Thread on 10:36 - Aug 20 with 1772 viewsDWQPR

England win the toss and will bowl. So should be over by the time we get to HQ on Saturday then.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ashes Thread on 10:39 - Aug 20 with 1766 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Was chatting to an Aussie I've known for years last Friday he was shocked by how shit they were last test.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024