Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traore 09:24 - Jul 7 with 7895 viewsMvpeter

Thoughts on him being one of the two left backs?

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Traore on 09:26 - Jul 7 with 4585 viewsWilloW4

Nay, Nay and thrice Nay..! A lazy arrogant player.. Sooner he goes the better.
Traore on 09:30 - Jul 7 with 4569 viewsdaveB

He's an awful left back but a reasonable winger at this level
Traore on 09:44 - Jul 7 with 4524 viewsenfieldargh

Left Back at Harlington, never to resurface

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Traore on 09:55 - Jul 7 with 4484 viewsDiscodroids

i wouldnt even turn him upside down and use his beard as a bog brush to clean shami chkribatis shitcaked armitage shanks

how many years has that four white feathered, face hugger strain of discharge leeched a living off this club ??..couldnt impose his will on a fairy cake cooked by peter tatchel in his hello kitty oven

less reliable then a lancia monte carlo in the pissing rain. rather have john barrowman in full 'nancy' from oliver dress next to me in fox hole , signing 'as long as he need me' to the advancing viet cong than that wet tit.

less positional sense than mark thatcher hiding his frigate on computer battleships.

a role as a twink on x hamster .com , beckons this absolute wrong un.

cant wait till i see this peter o tool rapping like a middle east kurtis blow on 'take me out'.

no lighty. no fukin likey
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 10:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Traore on 10:01 - Jul 7 with 4455 viewsbrewers_hoop

Traore on 09:55 - Jul 7 by Discodroids

i wouldnt even turn him upside down and use his beard as a bog brush to clean shami chkribatis shitcaked armitage shanks

how many years has that four white feathered, face hugger strain of discharge leeched a living off this club ??..couldnt impose his will on a fairy cake cooked by peter tatchel in his hello kitty oven

less reliable then a lancia monte carlo in the pissing rain. rather have john barrowman in full 'nancy' from oliver dress next to me in fox hole , signing 'as long as he need me' to the advancing viet cong than that wet tit.

less positional sense than mark thatcher hiding his frigate on computer battleships.

cant wait till i see this peter o tool rapping like a middle east kurtis blow on 'take me out'.

So is that a yes or a no, Disco?
Traore on 10:04 - Jul 7 with 4445 viewsPunteR

I would use him as a bog brush/ winger at this level.
If Hogan Ephraim can cut it at this level I think Traore can. Again it depends what we're paying him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Traore on 10:09 - Jul 7 with 4431 viewsBlackandGoldR

Not for me, would rather Hill as a back up.
Yun is the starter, I think we should loan a young lad from one of the prem clubs as Robinson is out for a while.
Traore on 10:15 - Jul 7 with 4417 viewswestberksr

eternally disappointing. shows the odd glimpse of having the attributes to be a player and then does stupid shit that makes us all want to scream. still convinced he is a good crosser of the ball and could play left wing, but just too accident prone/lapses to play LB.

wish we'd have parted after the play off with a thanks very much, now off you go.
Login to get fewer ads

Traore on 10:17 - Jul 7 with 4412 viewsfakekerby

I hate the guy, he's absolute garbage, totally one footed, p1ss poor attitude, injury prone, looks like an idiot, and is barely good enough for league two at left back.

I don't know who would take him off our hands so we'll have to make do with him and hope he has some sort of complete turnaround in form. That said - he wasn't the worst player in the Championship last time when played further up the pitch, some on here even bought into his 'chimp paradox' nonsense. Is he worth his wages? No, could he be useful? Reluctantly it's POSSIBLE. But as soon as we can release him the better.
Traore on 10:42 - Jul 7 with 4344 viewsQPunkR

I like him. He makes me laugh.

QPR - "shit but local"

Traore on 10:46 - Jul 7 with 4332 viewsQPR_Jim

Traore on 10:09 - Jul 7 by BlackandGoldR

Not for me, would rather Hill as a back up.
Yun is the starter, I think we should loan a young lad from one of the prem clubs as Robinson is out for a while.

I agree with this. We should sell Traore if we're given the chance and should stick with Young and Robinson as our choices, so we just need a loan while Robinson is injured. We could have a youth team player or Hill if things get really desperate (they can't be any worse), so no need to keep Traore.
Traore on 11:08 - Jul 7 with 4281 viewsfakekerby

Traore on 10:46 - Jul 7 by QPR_Jim

I agree with this. We should sell Traore if we're given the chance and should stick with Young and Robinson as our choices, so we just need a loan while Robinson is injured. We could have a youth team player or Hill if things get really desperate (they can't be any worse), so no need to keep Traore.

We can't just keep spending money or adding more numbers to the squad when we have the cover there. Regardless of Traore's ability, etc, if he's fit and available and Yun/Hill aren't, then we'll just have to be play him. We can't just keep bloating the squad. Nobody will take Traore off our hands so we might as well use him when needed. I don't buy into the whole 'make him train the kids' nonsense other managers have used.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 12:51]
Traore on 11:29 - Jul 7 with 4243 viewsJonDoeman

Shit Left back. We might get something out of him further forward again now his fat Moroccan mate has gone. Another in the last year of his contract to concentrate his mind. As long as we don't get fooled again, winds me up every time I think about that.

It Is What It Is !!

Traore on 11:29 - Jul 7 with 4242 viewsoddball

Traore on 09:55 - Jul 7 by Discodroids

tell me that im wrong but im under the impression that you have very little regard for this fuzzy bearded useless c unt.where as i would happily use his face to replace my worn out winmau dart board.
Traore on 11:30 - Jul 7 with 4237 viewsAntti_Heinola

Traore on 11:08 - Jul 7 by fakekerby

We can't just keep spending money or adding more numbers to the squad when we have the cover there. Regardless of Traore's ability, etc, if he's fit and available and Yun/Hill aren't, then we'll just have to be play him. We can't just keep bloating the squad. Nobody will take Traore off our hands so we might as well use him when needed. I don't buy into the whole 'make him train the kids' nonsense other managers have used.

totally agree. Fans need to be weaned off this heroin-like addiction of a new signing solving everything.

Bare bones.

Traore on 11:47 - Jul 7 with 4210 viewsCheshireR

I only hope that when we, foolishly, gave him a new 2 year contract, that it contained a suitable relegation clause.
Is that just wishful thinking on my part?
Traore on 11:52 - Jul 7 with 4201 viewscyprusmel

not for me
Traore on 11:52 - Jul 7 with 4197 viewsDiscodroids

Never been in to the skag Antti, but even selling my grandads war medals to spike my vein with horse, staring at the flock wall for 17 hours and throwing up over a picture of franz ferdinand on the cover of NME to a back drop of 'free bird 'by lynrd skynyrd , beats the rush of watching a fluid transgender middle eastern Robert Runcie Swinging incense down the touchline .

And this conduit of gods spoken word cannot chay ay ay ange.

just a fluffer for the fluffer.

terminate. i repeat terminate. with extreme prejudice.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 11:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Traore on 12:02 - Jul 7 with 4159 viewsMarc

Has he been in any of the pics from pre-season training so far?
Traore on 12:04 - Jul 7 with 4151 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Traore and Toilet should be the 2 players we off load
Maybe Caulker too

We should do everything in our power to keep Austin and Philips

Not sure about the keepers - I would probably keep Green
McCarthy does not fill me with any confidence

Obviously we still need to add players to the squad
I think at least a centre half
centre mid
goal scorer
back up keeper
Traore on 12:12 - Jul 7 with 4116 viewspaulparker

The Gutting thing is we had a chance to off load him to Palace last year but didn't,
we had signed Robinson so could have had him playing more games for us rather than poxy Huddersfield
cheers Bagpuss you useless fecking tvvat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Traore on 12:25 - Jul 7 with 4072 viewsQPR_Jim

Traore on 11:08 - Jul 7 by fakekerby

I'm not saying keep him but let him train with the kids or completely bypass him, I'm saying let him go and give him a free transfer. Something similar to what we did to get rid of Adel would be ideal. If we can't get rid then yes we should use him before loaning anybody in.

Besides a short term loan if young gets injured before Robinson is fit is hardly bloating the squad.
Traore on 12:37 - Jul 7 with 4030 viewssuperhoopdownunder

does anyone have a list of our current squad anywhere?
Traore on 12:52 - Jul 7 with 3988 viewsCheshireR

Traore on 12:37 - Jul 7 by superhoopdownunder

does anyone have a list of our current squad anywhere?

Green
McCarthy 

Yun
Caulker
Onouha
Hill
Furlong
Harriman
Donaldson
Robinson
Comley

Doughty
Sutherland
Henry
Fer
Phillips
Sandro
Hoilett
Traore
Faurlin
Gladwin
Luongo
Petrasso

Austin
E-Thomas
Mackie
Polter
Grego Cox
Manning
Traore on 12:52 - Jul 7 with 3987 viewsfakekerby

Traore on 12:02 - Jul 7 by Marc

Has he been in any of the pics from pre-season training so far?

Yes, think it might have been day one there was a pic of him on a gym cycle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024