Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten 09:29 - Jul 7 with 5697 viewsWokingR

And no Holloway, I don't want to here about you and your sister !

New chippy near us does deep fried, battered Mars Bars.
So wrong but bloody hell, they are good.
Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 09:36 - Jul 7 with 4088 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Haggis

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 09:52 - Jul 7 with 4044 viewsTheBlob

In the murky world of the late sixties/mid seventies rock world I was once offered the chance of having a bash at Long Pig.Turned it down of course,not least because of where they put the stuffing.

Always fancied a bash at the Bedouin Wedding Feast ......
Hard boiled eggs stuffed into fish,the fish stuffed into chickens,chickens stuffed into a lamb,the lamb stuffed into a camel.Slow roasted over a charcoal pit.You should see the size of the chips.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 09:54 - Jul 7 with 4038 viewsSimonJames

I once had battered deep fried Curly Wurly in a shop in East Kilbride. Quite nice but I prefer a battered beef burger.

Also, chocolate coated ants... tasted rather vinegary.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:08 - Jul 7 with 3999 viewstoboboly

Had dog soup in S. Korea - grim.
Raw horse in Japan - chewy.
Whale in Japan - salty.
Chicken cartilidge in Japan - fcking grim.
Raw octopus in Japan - tasted like snot and a white board marker.
Snake in China - fishy and bony, not pleasant.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:11 - Jul 7 with 3986 viewsrobith

Francesinha in Porto. Gorgeous, but pretty sure they've taken years off my life

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:23 - Jul 7 with 3957 viewsexiled_dictator

well, we respect and honour all meat that we eat, hence the prayers before the slaughter.
and we respect the animal by eating all of it that we can, and sometimes this can cause some people to wince, vomit or just say no.
sheep and lamb testicles, bulls bollocks, brain is a favourite of mine, lungs, heart, kidneys, we also eat the penis, eye balls and jellied feet.
i have been known to regularly serve a cooked sheep head on a plate and see all around just suddenly not feel hungry any more.
so i suppose the most wrong would be the testicles and penis, but we do respect the animal first.
amazing to see how many women look like they're giving the cooked penis a blow job as they're eating it. 99% of women laugh when they first try one. fascinating listening into their conversations.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:23 - Jul 7 with 3956 viewskingsburyR

Burger outside the Springbok!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:23 - Jul 7 with 3955 viewsBerkoRanger

Kangaroo meat in a casserole in Belgium. Absolutely delicious. Not sure it is in the "wrong" category, though.
Login to get fewer ads

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:27 - Jul 7 with 3934 viewsthame_hoops

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:08 - Jul 7 by toboboly

Had dog soup in S. Korea - grim.
Raw horse in Japan - chewy.
Whale in Japan - salty.
Chicken cartilidge in Japan - fcking grim.
Raw octopus in Japan - tasted like snot and a white board marker.
Snake in China - fishy and bony, not pleasant.

I notice you didn't mention hot chicken wings.
Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:29 - Jul 7 with 3922 viewstoboboly

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 10:27 - Jul 7 by thame_hoops

I notice you didn't mention hot chicken wings.

Dear god.......why must you make me remember

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 11:20 - Jul 7 with 3852 viewsisawqpratwcity

Blue cheese and blood pudding sandwich. Turns the flavour up to 11.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 11:32 - Jul 7 with 3823 viewsganjR

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 11:20 - Jul 7 by isawqpratwcity

Blue cheese and blood pudding sandwich. Turns the flavour up to 11.

My bogies?
Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 11:32 - Jul 7 with 3822 viewsLewes_r

When i lived in spain i allowed myself to BBQ a Morcilla (Pig blood) Sausage once a month.. enough fat in it to fuel a truck...causes BBQs to catch fire with blue flames.. Bloody nice, but takes years off your life
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 11:34]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 11:46 - Jul 7 with 3784 viewsMrSheen

Airfix glue. The taste sensation that enlivened many a homework night in the mid-70s.
Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 12:40 - Jul 7 with 3692 viewsTheBlob

Flambe' foods.
Back in the day,nothing said decadence more than some white suited geezer setting fire to your grub at the restaurant table.From Steak Diane to Bananas Foster via Sambuca,we even tried igniting the cheese board and/or bread sticks.Couldn't see the other diners for blue smoke sometimes.
Don't do it now because can't afford it and am worried about Global Warming.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 12:49 - Jul 7 with 3663 viewsGloucs_R

Camel and Kangaroo. Both nice, both on the BBQ.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 13:18 - Jul 7 with 3594 viewsheadhoops

Tried most things - whale, crocodile, monkey, kangaroo, trotters, brains, organs.

One thing i won't eat.....black jelly babies. Somehow wrong.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 13:31 - Jul 7 with 3569 viewsDWQPR

Used to love a good doner kebab until about 10 years ago found out that the meat contained about 57% of saturated fat. Haven't had one since.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 13:42 - Jul 7 with 3549 viewslondonscottish

I like a bit of reindeer. Which always seems wrong.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 14:56 - Jul 7 with 3476 viewsloftboy

Fresh meat from a butcher outside a bull ring circa 1981

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 15:01 - Jul 7 with 3465 viewsNordicR

Mm... reindeer meat and black coffee is a nice treat when you're fishing/hiking etc.

As a Swede I have to say surströmming.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming
Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 15:07 - Jul 7 with 3452 viewsballbag

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 15:01 - Jul 7 by NordicR

Mm... reindeer meat and black coffee is a nice treat when you're fishing/hiking etc.

As a Swede I have to say surströmming.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming

Hej NordicR!

My lady is a Swede and wouldn't touch that with a bargepole!

Just got back yesterday from there and tried a smörgåstårta for the first time. Sweet Baby Jesus, three portions and I was hallucinating.

It's a huge savoury sandwichcake which includes every ingredient known to man.

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 15:10 - Jul 7 with 3444 viewsballbag

Also had some Cuy Chactado (guinea pig) last month in Peru. Quite tasty.

Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 15:15 - Jul 7 with 3424 viewsNordicR

Heh..
It's a bit of an aquired taste (to say the least), but once you get past the smell it's just salty fish.

Damn it, now I have a sandwich cake-craving.
Tastiest but most wrong thing you have eaten on 15:33 - Jul 7 with 3381 viewsPeterHucker

I also had bosintange (dog meat soup) in Seoul. Meat looked a bit grey, but the soup was so spicy it could've been anything really.
Ever since watching a documentary about Elvis Presley's cook years ago, I've always fancied trying one of his favourite sandwiches.
Banana, bacon & peanut butter and then deep fry the whole damn thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024