Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Taylor anyone? 09:51 - Jul 7 with 1597 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ryan-taylor-emerges-qpr-tar

Far too injury prone to do anything other than pay as you play.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ryan Taylor anyone? on 09:59 - Jul 7 with 1555 viewslave16

pay as you play deal and would get more games out of him than traore

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Ryan Taylor anyone? on 10:03 - Jul 7 with 1531 viewsdanehoop

a. Its the Mirror
b. The story seems to be a rehash of one they ran a few weeks ago.
c. Looks a bit like agent talk marketing his client to try and get some offers on the table.

His injury record, age and being an average player at best don't really seem to make him an attractive option. Not sure what the motivation for a move from his native North East to us would be, beyond financial, so can't quite see the fit. Suppose he may be a good type and honest pro, which may appeal to Les and Chris to add a bit of experience.

Never knowingly understood

Ryan Taylor anyone? on 10:12 - Jul 7 with 1479 viewswestberksr

quality wise i think he's ok for the championship, but do we really want to take the chance with that injury record?

he might go on to have a few years playing without any issues but knowing our luck he'd break down in the warm up at Charlton, never to be seen again!
Ryan Taylor anyone? on 10:32 - Jul 7 with 1393 viewsbrewers_hoop

This is the Mirror's summary of what we have to do this summer - if their transfer rumours are as accurate as this, I'd take them with a large pinch of salt...

'QPR's relegation from the Premier League has left them with a huge wage bill that will have to addressed. Players on big contracts will need to be offloaded, as Harry Redknapp's wheeling and dealing will need to be at his best as the Rs prepare for life in the Championship.'
Ryan Taylor anyone? on 10:36 - Jul 7 with 1367 viewstoboboly

Ryan Taylor anyone? on 10:32 - Jul 7 by brewers_hoop

This is the Mirror's summary of what we have to do this summer - if their transfer rumours are as accurate as this, I'd take them with a large pinch of salt...

'QPR's relegation from the Premier League has left them with a huge wage bill that will have to addressed. Players on big contracts will need to be offloaded, as Harry Redknapp's wheeling and dealing will need to be at his best as the Rs prepare for life in the Championship.'

Just a copy and paste from two seasons ago? Or a hell of a drug habit.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ryan Taylor anyone? on 10:36 - Jul 7 with 1367 viewsTacticalR

Back in June...
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/147407/1905141

Air hostess clique

Ryan Taylor anyone? on 15:49 - Jul 7 with 994 viewsWilly_WonkR

Out of interest, has anyone ever been signed on a pay as you play contract? I've heard it talked about on here many times but I've never seen or heard of anyone signed up to one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024