Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pay up or shut up 12:15 - Jul 15 with 1965 viewsHayesender

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/2015/07/15/pulis-qpr

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pay up or shut up on 12:20 - Jul 15 with 1948 viewsfakekerby

The amounts we are asking aren't even in that "crazy" bracket.

Although I would personally snap their hands off at Philips for around 8 mil, he's only one injury away from a poor spell of form. But if we believe him to be valued at 10, then we should hold out for 10 regardless of my own opinion on the player and show we're not mugs anymore.

I hear they want rid of Sessegnon - i'd take him and 4 mil for Philips. Quality player IMO.
Pay up or shut up on 12:22 - Jul 15 with 1938 viewsBasingstokeR

Was just about to post this too, with a similar reaction!

West Brom "won't cave" - we won't drop our asking price - simple, no story!

"The Baggies boss sent out a clear message to the Loftus Road hierarchy that Hawthorns officials will not be held to ransom over Matt Phillips, Charlie Austin and Steven Caulker."

... "held to ransom"????
Pay up or shut up on 12:34 - Jul 15 with 1886 viewsDiscodroids

can they chuck in pocognoli as well.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pay up or shut up on 12:34 - Jul 15 with 1882 viewsSpiritofGregory

Pay up or shut up on 12:20 - Jul 15 by fakekerby

The amounts we are asking aren't even in that "crazy" bracket.

Although I would personally snap their hands off at Philips for around 8 mil, he's only one injury away from a poor spell of form. But if we believe him to be valued at 10, then we should hold out for 10 regardless of my own opinion on the player and show we're not mugs anymore.

I hear they want rid of Sessegnon - i'd take him and 4 mil for Philips. Quality player IMO.

Clubs always seem to want rid of Sessegnon, his performances are not consistent.

We won't be held to ransom either. A winger who can cross the ball, assist and scores goals at a high level is difficult to find. What fee did Palace place on Bolasie?
Pay up or shut up on 12:47 - Jul 15 with 1841 viewsBluce_Ree

They can give us 1967 million and spit on my cock for good measure.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Pay up or shut up on 12:49 - Jul 15 with 1821 viewsNorthernr

"Tony Pulis today warned QPR West Brom will not cave into their demands..."

Oh no we'll just have to keep them then!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Pay up or shut up on 12:52 - Jul 15 with 1792 viewsbob566

lets see if somebody bids 15 mill for berahino will he listen to it. F*** he will. He'll slap a 30 mill price tag on him.

5 million for Phillips is a disgraceful offer.

Yes tony pullis the prices been paid for players today is scandalous. I agree. But they were saying that when trevor francis broke the million and when roy keane went for the 3.75 and shearer the 15. Guess what thicko. The prices keep rising and as long as the tv money keeps rising they're likely to not stop.
Pay up or shut up on 13:08 - Jul 15 with 1689 viewsdaveB

He's basically just publicly tapping these players up so they will ask for a move and get the fee to come down. I hope we stand firm, they either pay what we want or they stay
Login to get fewer ads

Pay up or shut up on 13:09 - Jul 15 with 1680 viewsStanisgod

Pullis, your in charge of West Bromwich ffs, not Barcelona, threats mean jack! Pay up or shut up.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Pay up or shut up on 13:13 - Jul 15 with 1659 viewsWestminsteRs

Next time I go into a pub where they're charging £5.70 a pint I will just stand at the bar complaining and telling the staff that I will not be held to ransom.

Oi, Pulis, it's a market where the price is set by the equilibrium between supply and demand. Don't make an offer that we find suitable then look elsewhere.

.. Unless of course he's actually just trying to unsettle Phillips et al so that by this time next month they begin agitating for a move, putting in poor performances and that leads to us lowering our asking price. After all, he's not stupid.
Pay up or shut up on 13:17 - Jul 15 with 1624 viewsHayesender

Pay up or shut up on 13:13 - Jul 15 by WestminsteRs

Next time I go into a pub where they're charging £5.70 a pint I will just stand at the bar complaining and telling the staff that I will not be held to ransom.

Oi, Pulis, it's a market where the price is set by the equilibrium between supply and demand. Don't make an offer that we find suitable then look elsewhere.

.. Unless of course he's actually just trying to unsettle Phillips et al so that by this time next month they begin agitating for a move, putting in poor performances and that leads to us lowering our asking price. After all, he's not stupid.

Bloody hell, where do you drink?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pay up or shut up on 13:18 - Jul 15 with 1619 viewsJuzzie

Pay up or shut up on 12:49 - Jul 15 by Northernr

"Tony Pulis today warned QPR West Brom will not cave into their demands..."

Oh no we'll just have to keep them then!

This post has been edited by an administrator

I love the way Pulis has "warned" us! PMSL!!!!
Pay up or shut up on 13:23 - Jul 15 with 1573 viewsaston_hoop

Pulls can do one, we don't seem to be budging on asking prices so far this summer which is nice to see.

But surely this is the more interesting 'news' from the Express and Star!!
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2015/07/14/transfer-rumours-july-14-3/

There is no way Kenny Jackett could ever be that stupid but it would be funny just to wind up a few Wolves supporting mates!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pay up or shut up on 13:43 - Jul 15 with 1490 viewsBlackandGoldR

Pay up or shut up on 13:23 - Jul 15 by aston_hoop

Pulls can do one, we don't seem to be budging on asking prices so far this summer which is nice to see.

But surely this is the more interesting 'news' from the Express and Star!!
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2015/07/14/transfer-rumours-july-14-3/

There is no way Kenny Jackett could ever be that stupid but it would be funny just to wind up a few Wolves supporting mates!

"Wolves could make a sensational move for ex-QPR winger Shaun Wright-Phillips"
Sensational! I'm sure they got that one wrong. Or have never seen him play. Either or.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024