Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers 16:10 - Jul 21 with 2824 viewsAntti_Heinola

Coming to a website / newspaper / matchday programme near you. soon.
You're welcome.

Chery picked
(Chery makes debut - Clive has already snaffled this one early doors for his review of the signing)

Rangers lose their Chery
(Chery tears ACL in September, or is sold for £10m to Newcastle next summer)

Chery Blossoms
(after a tough start, Chery starts scoring goals around November and looks amazing)

Chery Bomb gives Rangers unearned consolation at Rotherham
(Chery gets first 40-yard free kick goal in last minute of 4-1 defeat at Rotherham)

It's Chery Bakewell!
(Chery appears in Celebrity MasterChef)

Chery gets Rangers out of jam
(Chery scores late equaliser in 2-2 home draw v Birmingham)

Rangers announce Chery Orchard
(After 8 successful years at the club, Chery is put out to stud, in the hopes he'll produce more Cherys for the club in the future)

It's Cherys Matthews!
(Cherys sings Catatonia classic 'Mulder & Scully' as his initiation song)

Chery whines as Rangers stand firm
(Rangers try to stop Chery from joining Newcastle for £10m next summer)

Chery Coke!
(let's hope we never see this one)

Cheryatric Rangers reach new low
(2025, Chery still stumbles round our midfield with a collection of over 35s as we stumble into the conference after Fernandes' companies all go bust etc)

When Chery met Derry
(December - Ramsey sacked, Derry appointed)

Je t'aime, mon Chery
(Clive rhapsodises after a Chery hat-trick v Fulham)

Chery cross the Mersey
(Chery signs for Everton)

Chery Christmas Rangers!
(Chery gets a matchwinner just before Christmas)

Chery, Niles?
(Chery takes on an acting career and is cast as Frasier in a remake of the great sitcom)

That's Chery good, Rangers
(Chery scores winning goal as we win the league next May)

I could go on.

Bare bones.

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 16:39 - Jul 21 with 2787 viewsAitch

You could play headline bingo with that lot. Expect the Sun to have used most of them by Chrimbo.

And to add to your list. When he leaves "Cherio".

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 17:12 - Jul 21 with 2751 viewsadhoc_qpr

Can't believe you didn't include some variant of 'Chery on top' or 'Chery picker'...
Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 17:15 - Jul 21 with 2737 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 16:39 - Jul 21 by Aitch

You could play headline bingo with that lot. Expect the Sun to have used most of them by Chrimbo.

And to add to your list. When he leaves "Cherio".

Oh no, that was one of the first I thought of and forgot all about it! Doh!

Bare bones.

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 17:18 - Jul 21 with 2727 views1BobbyHazell

Chery, Niles?
(Chery takes on an acting career and is cast as Frasier in a remake of the great sitcom)

As a Frasierphile that's a beaut for me.

Chery Tart -Finds out his wife's been sleeping with John Terry and Ryan Giggs.
Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 18:18 - Jul 21 with 2669 viewsloftboy

And when the sun gets wiff of an underage sex scandal with the headline "popped my"..............
[Post edited 21 Jul 2015 21:14]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 20:30 - Jul 21 with 2535 viewshopphoops

if he ever gets on the same pitch as Suarez again - Second bite of the Chery.
More likely, after his first anonymous performance - Chery bleurghhh.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 20:55 - Jul 21 with 2511 viewsTearsOfaClown

cherry stoned
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:02 - Jul 21 with 2498 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Chery good. well done
[Post edited 21 Jul 2015 21:27]

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 07:19 - Jul 22 with 2384 viewsJonDoeman

CHERY TART !

QPR player asks to be substituted at Hull .

It Is What It Is !!

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 09:58 - Jul 22 with 2280 viewsMytch_QPR

Nee-Nar Chery - Rangers star arrested on eve of £70m move to Real Madrid.

(just to keep things pessimistic)...

On a serious note, based on the clips on the offish he looks like a player who can score some screamers from outside the box - been a long time since we've had a player who can add this and really test the keeper. Feeling strangely positive - a feeling that is expected to linger until 3.01pm on Sat 8 Aug.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 10:53 - Jul 22 with 2237 viewsKonk

O-Chery-O-Chery-O-baby: don’t you know I’m in gloves in Ewell.

On-loan QPR player is forced to go in goal for the last 20 minutes of his debut for Leyton Orient after an injury to the Orient keeper during a pre-season friendly at Ewell Town.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 11:35 - Jul 22 with 2186 viewsMytch_QPR

Off topic, but still my fave:

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 11:54 - Jul 22 with 2164 viewselnombre

Perhaps Ramsey could look at signing this gentleman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Treacy

Personally I can't wait to see Tjaronn and Treacy down the wings at Loftus Road.
Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 12:14 - Jul 22 with 2137 viewsbrewers_hoop

When he scores the hat-trick that sees us (improbably) storm to the top of the table....

'Chery And The Pacemakers!'
Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 12:27 - Jul 22 with 2126 viewsMytch_QPR

Chery - A Gift to Sub Editors and Headline Writers on 12:14 - Jul 22 by brewers_hoop

When he scores the hat-trick that sees us (improbably) storm to the top of the table....

'Chery And The Pacemakers!'

And the next day:

Chery Blair! - Rangers star filmed in bizarre orgy with pantomime star, Lionel.

Getting a bit desperate now - rather like most headline writers, really.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024