Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls 21:42 - Jul 26 with 6766 viewsVancouverHoop

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2015/07/26/transfer-watch-shaun-wright-phi

If they pay him DP money they'll be the laughing stock of MLS.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 09:48 - Jul 29 with 1103 viewsCHUBBS

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 11:20 - Jul 28 by Juzzie

I think part of the problem is when he did play, he was not only awful but didn't give a schit. He got the runaround by a Burton Albion player and at Palace offered no protection to the defence behind him. He just stands around with a stupid grin on his face with his hands on his bollox thinking "that's another £60k for doing nothing".

Then there was the situation where he was fined by Warnock for breach of Club rules and he thought it hilarious to pin it on his back and run around the training centre.

Then there was those 'video diaries'. "Here is my day... went to set up Fer's hifi now I'm stuck on Battersea Bridge" Boo-fking hoo. I reckon he was doing them on purpose to stick two-fingers up to all of us as well as the club.

Yes, he trained. Yes, he made himself available for selection but he's an utter odious scrote with no shame whatsoever. That's why people don't like him.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 11:22]

All these things are true but he also told our supporters to Fcuk off during the fans revolt under MH.
A truly more despicable individual I can't remember donning the colours of our great club.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 10:33 - Jul 29 with 1069 viewsTacticalR

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 17:04 - Jul 27 by VancouverHoop

It turns out SWP's not getting designated player status so he'll be paid under £200,000 per year.

Jamie's right, the average MLS team is lower Championship standard and, truthfully, I've found most Whitecaps games this season far more entertaining than recent R's games. The league benefits, particularly, from a large pool of Latin American players who can make more money in MLS than in their domestic leagues. They're not top of the Prem or La Liga standard but only a notch or two below.

I do wonder how SWP is going to get by on £4,000 a week in New York, as it's nearly as expensive as London. My guess is that he will kip on BWP's floor and if he get's a bad night's sleep then at least he can kip on the bench during matches.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 10:34]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024