Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls 21:42 - Jul 26 with 6784 viewsVancouverHoop

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2015/07/26/transfer-watch-shaun-wright-phi

If they pay him DP money they'll be the laughing stock of MLS.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 21:51 - Jul 26 with 5298 viewsandygg

Mugs.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 22:35 - Jul 26 with 5190 viewsTacticalR

I've said it before but...I take my hat off to him.

Many players would have been content just to sit on the bench in this country, whereas SWP has demonstrated his drive and determination to sit on the bench in another country.

Air hostess clique

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 22:54 - Jul 26 with 5127 viewsStanisgod

I Hope his dad is very proud of him

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 23:24 - Jul 26 with 5076 viewsBlue_Castello

Wow Just read the comments after the article, they actually think they are getting a very good player, I guess because he's got the right teams on his CV. There is some irony here because we thought exactly the same when we signed him, maybe they just don't understand Best Before and Sell by Dates......
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 00:19 - Jul 27 with 5021 viewsVancouverHoop

I almost registered to post a "realistic" comment, but realised it would be waste of time. You're right, most of them see Man City and Chelsea and think SWP must be a cross between Aguero and Eden Hazard.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 00:22 - Jul 27 with 5010 viewsJAPRANGERS

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 00:19 - Jul 27 by VancouverHoop

I almost registered to post a "realistic" comment, but realised it would be waste of time. You're right, most of them see Man City and Chelsea and think SWP must be a cross between Aguero and Eden Hazard.

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 01:18 - Jul 27 with 4951 viewsbob566

I don't get the hatred. He's trained and made himself available for selection.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 05:55 - Jul 27 with 4860 viewsVancouverHoop

Not hatred on my part. I'm sure he tries, but he just isn't productive anymore. A Man City supporter I know reckons his time at Chelsea finished him. He wasn't coached in a way that allowed him to develop his game beyond being able to run fast and beat a full back. It might be a season and a half or so before MLS players figure him out, but not much more.
Login to get fewer ads

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 09:32 - Jul 27 with 4673 viewsDorse

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 00:19 - Jul 27 by VancouverHoop

Who? 'Aged Nadz'?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 10:46 - Jul 27 with 4571 viewsTacticalR

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 01:18 - Jul 27 by bob566

I sort of agree with you. Voltaire once described lotteries as 'a tax on stupidity'. SWP's wages were a tax on stupidity.

Air hostess clique

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 11:10 - Jul 27 with 4529 viewsadhoc_qpr

If he does well, it will just prove what a low standard the MLS really is!

But when Robbie Keane and a 36 year old Gerrard are ripping it up, i think we already know that...
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 11:11 - Jul 27 with 4528 viewsdodge_stoke_r

It's a dogshit league that sky an the US are trying to force on the rest of the world. It's a league where BRADLEY WRIGHT PHILLIPS is a superstar with 41 goals in 67 games. Enough said, I think! ( souce Wikipedia!)
[Post edited 27 Jul 2015 11:12]
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 11:12 - Jul 27 with 4518 viewsrobith

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 10:46 - Jul 27 by TacticalR

I sort of agree with you. Voltaire once described lotteries as 'a tax on stupidity'. SWP's wages were a tax on stupidity.

Agreed.

I don't hate him, he was just rubbish
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 12:56 - Jul 27 with 4396 viewsderbyhoop

As long as he never comes anywhere near W12 as anything but a spectator, he can go wherever somebody is mug enough to pay him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 13:10 - Jul 27 with 4382 viewsDeepcutHoop

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 11:11 - Jul 27 by dodge_stoke_r

It's a dogshit league that sky an the US are trying to force on the rest of the world. It's a league where BRADLEY WRIGHT PHILLIPS is a superstar with 41 goals in 67 games. Enough said, I think! ( souce Wikipedia!)

'Trying to force on the rest of the world'?

Really?
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 13:15 - Jul 27 with 4362 viewsJamie

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 11:11 - Jul 27 by dodge_stoke_r

It's nowhere near as bad as you make out. In reality the better MLS teams would likely give most Championship sides a run for their money.

As for BWP, 33 of those goals came playing alongside Thierry Henry. You or I could score a decent haul with Henry putting them on a plate for us. Since Henry left he's been as shit as he was in L1.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 16:32 - Jul 27 with 4239 viewssimmo

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 13:15 - Jul 27 by Jamie

It's nowhere near as bad as you make out. In reality the better MLS teams would likely give most Championship sides a run for their money.

As for BWP, 33 of those goals came playing alongside Thierry Henry. You or I could score a decent haul with Henry putting them on a plate for us. Since Henry left he's been as shit as he was in L1.

He (BWP) got a hat-trick the other day and is in the top 10 lists for both goals and assists this season.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 17:04 - Jul 27 with 4186 viewsVancouverHoop

It turns out SWP's not getting designated player status so he'll be paid under £200,000 per year.

Jamie's right, the average MLS team is lower Championship standard and, truthfully, I've found most Whitecaps games this season far more entertaining than recent R's games. The league benefits, particularly, from a large pool of Latin American players who can make more money in MLS than in their domestic leagues. They're not top of the Prem or La Liga standard but only a notch or two below.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 17:12 - Jul 27 with 4174 viewsvanrrrr

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 17:04 - Jul 27 by VancouverHoop

It turns out SWP's not getting designated player status so he'll be paid under £200,000 per year.

Jamie's right, the average MLS team is lower Championship standard and, truthfully, I've found most Whitecaps games this season far more entertaining than recent R's games. The league benefits, particularly, from a large pool of Latin American players who can make more money in MLS than in their domestic leagues. They're not top of the Prem or La Liga standard but only a notch or two below.

not sure our recent games are a good yardstick!

more Vancouver Metro than La Liga
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 17:19 - Jul 27 with 4151 viewsdodge_stoke_r

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 13:10 - Jul 27 by DeepcutHoop

'Trying to force on the rest of the world'?

Really?

Yes really. Live games each week from a league of such poor quality that it makes superstars of players that would struggle to get into most league 1 teams. And also the fact that we are debating it on a QPR website would suggest that they are doinga good job of it.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 17:47 - Jul 27 with 4091 viewsJamie

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 16:32 - Jul 27 by simmo

He (BWP) got a hat-trick the other day and is in the top 10 lists for both goals and assists this season.

Which illustrates my point perfectly. Take out the hattrick and he has 5 in 20 this season., a similar scoring ratio t his time in England..
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 18:09 - Jul 27 with 4063 viewsCHUBBS

I hate him.
I hope the little c@nt has a nightmare over there.
In fact I hope he gets battered by some drugged up bi sexual gang banger.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2015 18:34]
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 19:26 - Jul 27 with 3971 viewsNW10Hoop

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 17:04 - Jul 27 by VancouverHoop

Isn't it awful that he most likely got more than that every month for 4 years with us.
SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 22:12 - Jul 27 with 3859 viewsTacticalR

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 19:26 - Jul 27 by NW10Hoop

Isn't it awful that he most likely got more than that every month for 4 years with us.

He could have paid off the Greek debt by now.

Air hostess clique

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 11:20 - Jul 28 with 3730 viewsJuzzie

SWP signs for NY Red Bulls on 01:18 - Jul 27 by bob566

I think part of the problem is when he did play, he was not only awful but didn't give a schit. He got the runaround by a Burton Albion player and at Palace offered no protection to the defence behind him. He just stands around with a stupid grin on his face with his hands on his bollox thinking "that's another £60k for doing nothing".

Then there was the situation where he was fined by Warnock for breach of Club rules and he thought it hilarious to pin it on his back and run around the training centre.

Then there was those 'video diaries'. "Here is my day... went to set up Fer's hifi now I'm stuck on Battersea Bridge" Boo-fking hoo. I reckon he was doing them on purpose to stick two-fingers up to all of us as well as the club.

Yes, he trained. Yes, he made himself available for selection but he's an utter odious scrote with no shame whatsoever. That's why people don't like him.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 11:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024