Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DIAKITE 23:27 - Jul 26 with 4707 viewsganjR

Did we leave him in Italy?
DIAKITE on 23:28 - Jul 26 with 4701 viewsdaveB

injured
DIAKITE on 23:30 - Jul 26 with 4693 viewsganjR

DIAKITE on 23:28 - Jul 26 by daveB

injured

As in: Henry and Yun injured or Austin and Fer injured?
DIAKITE on 23:43 - Jul 26 with 4638 viewsdaveB

no idea, just said on official twitter thing today he was missing as is injured
DIAKITE on 01:28 - Jul 27 with 4527 viewsWilloW4

Hope so...if Diakite plays for us this season it's nailed on to go tits up... Red card in his first/second game..?!
DIAKITE on 11:11 - Jul 27 with 3986 viewsNW10Hoop

DIAKITE on 01:28 - Jul 27 by WilloW4

Hope so...if Diakite plays for us this season it's nailed on to go tits up... Red card in his first/second game..?!

Funny though
DIAKITE on 12:53 - Jul 27 with 3794 viewsderbyhoop

DIAKITE on 23:28 - Jul 26 by daveB

injured

Below the neck
OR
in the head?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

DIAKITE on 16:43 - Jul 27 with 3575 viewsTacticalR

Whenever you embark on a foreign campaign one or two always get left behind.

Air hostess clique

DIAKITE on 22:41 - Jul 27 with 3220 viewsisawqpratwcity

DIAKITE on 16:43 - Jul 27 by TacticalR

Whenever you embark on a foreign campaign one or two always get left behind.

"IF I should die, think only this of me;. That there's some corner of a foreign field. That is for ever Care in the Community..."

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

DIAKITE on 21:54 - Jul 28 with 2921 viewsBklynRanger

I just caught a glimpse of Madman in the pictures from today's training.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/photo-gallery-qpr-training-harlington-2576935.

If you go to number 28 you'll see him about to launch into a double career ender on Nedum and Doughty - you can witness for yourself the blind panic on their faces.
DIAKITE on 08:12 - Jul 29 with 2700 viewsCHUBBS

DIAKITE on 21:54 - Jul 28 by BklynRanger

I just caught a glimpse of Madman in the pictures from today's training.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/photo-gallery-qpr-training-harlington-2576935.

If you go to number 28 you'll see him about to launch into a double career ender on Nedum and Doughty - you can witness for yourself the blind panic on their faces.

Ha ha ha,Doughty looks terrified like he's being confronted by an enraged axe man.
I know he's been poor but he has the potential to be pivotal if he gets back to the form he demonstrated a few years back.
DIAKITE on 08:24 - Jul 29 with 2669 viewsDiscodroids

amuses me how this pan pipe playing village idiot is indulged at QPR., hes played around 25 games for us in 3 and a half years , at possibly above the minimum wage ( i cant confirm, as i havent seen his fakn wage slip)..

hes become some kind of club lovable mascot like paddington bear . He must be slipping his length in all the right places cause if this was any other liberty taking up yer ronson , hed be flung out with the bobby zamora first goalscorer betting slips.

ffs rangers , cancel this RP mcmurphys contract and free up a place for someone that you know, plays football in return for a wage.freakonomics

hes worse value for money than a £2oo per night brass with a hidden camera lubed up her snatch.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 8:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024