Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Charlton 07:33 - Jul 27 with 6993 viewsEltham_Ranger

Green

Furlong, Onuoha, Caulker, Yun;

Gladwin, Luongo, Faurlin;

Phillips, Austin, Mackie.

Subs: Lumley, Hill, Fer, Chery, Hoilett, Emmanuel - Thomas, Polter
Team for Charlton on 07:47 - Jul 27 with 5642 viewsLblock

If rumours are to be believed Charlie Austin is due to embark on the patented "Arry & Adel" diet whereby he looses 2 stone in a week due to tonsillitis and therefore be fit and firing for the opening day fixture.
Nice

Also, a match week condition has been imposed on Caulker whereby he is barred from entering any boozer in a 367 ,mile exclusion zone of Shepherds Bush
Nice

Yun will be applying a rare and mysterious oriental balm onto his legs and eating a daily breakfast of tiger balls and rhino cock to ensure his forever injured state clears up and he'll be like a coiled spring and ready for 90 minutes in less than two weeks
Nice

Furlong has been taking additional classes with Head of Year Ramsey and has borrowed the latters Benny Hat to keep a "Defending for Dummies" exam cramming book under and will become a complete player and defending machine at 23:59Hrs on 7th August 2015
Nice

That most rare and beautiful of creatures "The Lesser Spotted Faurlin" will I'm sure be ready to be thrown into the gladiatorial ring on hard / slippery pitches to prove his knee joints can be rotated 360 degrees with no issue rather than eased back into the fold.
Nice

And a long summer with his drug councillor will allow Green to come off his line with no side effects plus ignorance continues on his "almost move to the scum" not happening simply due to appearance money forfeits.
Nice

It could be a long, hard season.......... so I'd skim over my posts if I were you!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Team for Charlton on 08:15 - Jul 27 with 5577 viewsGetMeRangers

Team for Charlton on 07:47 - Jul 27 by Lblock

If rumours are to be believed Charlie Austin is due to embark on the patented "Arry & Adel" diet whereby he looses 2 stone in a week due to tonsillitis and therefore be fit and firing for the opening day fixture.
Nice

Also, a match week condition has been imposed on Caulker whereby he is barred from entering any boozer in a 367 ,mile exclusion zone of Shepherds Bush
Nice

Yun will be applying a rare and mysterious oriental balm onto his legs and eating a daily breakfast of tiger balls and rhino cock to ensure his forever injured state clears up and he'll be like a coiled spring and ready for 90 minutes in less than two weeks
Nice

Furlong has been taking additional classes with Head of Year Ramsey and has borrowed the latters Benny Hat to keep a "Defending for Dummies" exam cramming book under and will become a complete player and defending machine at 23:59Hrs on 7th August 2015
Nice

That most rare and beautiful of creatures "The Lesser Spotted Faurlin" will I'm sure be ready to be thrown into the gladiatorial ring on hard / slippery pitches to prove his knee joints can be rotated 360 degrees with no issue rather than eased back into the fold.
Nice

And a long summer with his drug councillor will allow Green to come off his line with no side effects plus ignorance continues on his "almost move to the scum" not happening simply due to appearance money forfeits.
Nice

It could be a long, hard season.......... so I'd skim over my posts if I were you!!!

Ah. That is why Greeno looks so happy in the Player interview... had naively thought it was nothing to do with anti depressants

Following a mix up at Customs, Polter's correct feet finally arrive and emerges as the striker we thought we had signed. Rob Hulse has now had his returned to him and the club would like to thank him for his assistance in this matter

Charlie has been mocking us with his diet over the summer
[Post edited 27 Jul 2015 8:25]
Team for Charlton on 08:28 - Jul 27 with 5534 viewsGetMeRangers

Think Chery needs to start
Team for Charlton on 08:28 - Jul 27 with 5533 viewsDubaiR

Gladwyn plays on the left.

Personally assuming what we have now is what we will start with I would line up:

Green
Furlong (henry if fit) Onouha Caulker Kapwenga
Luongo Faurlin
Phillips JET Gladwyn
Austin
Bench: Polter, Mackie, Hill, Cherry, Doughty, Henry or Furlong, Lumley
Team for Charlton on 09:07 - Jul 27 with 5425 viewseghamranger

Maybe embarrassing as they have a good friendly v west ham and we have some moody teams.

Austin, Fer and yun unfit

Clearly they will be fitter than us over 90 mins.... Will massively tire out on the 80 minute like last season
Team for Charlton on 09:32 - Jul 27 with 5336 viewsDevon_4_England

Team for Charlton on 08:15 - Jul 27 by GetMeRangers

Ah. That is why Greeno looks so happy in the Player interview... had naively thought it was nothing to do with anti depressants

Following a mix up at Customs, Polter's correct feet finally arrive and emerges as the striker we thought we had signed. Rob Hulse has now had his returned to him and the club would like to thank him for his assistance in this matter

Charlie has been mocking us with his diet over the summer
[Post edited 27 Jul 2015 8:25]

The picture of Mr Greedy was posted in response to reports that Austin was looking for Β£85k a week nothing to do with diet.

That's how I understood it anyhow
Team for Charlton on 09:35 - Jul 27 with 5318 viewskingsburyR

I'll scream if they roll out "lads are not fit enough" again for the first few months of the season.

They are professional sportsmen. It's their fu(king job to be fit!

(And no one give me match fit bollox)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Team for Charlton on 09:39 - Jul 27 with 5304 viewsWeaverQPR

I can see Onouha and Hill as our dynamic rampaging fullbacks

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Charlton on 09:39 - Jul 27 with 5305 viewsTonto

I know that Ali F is a demi-god and can do no wrong in many people's eyes, but starting XI on day 1? Are you on something?

he hasn't played competitive football for the best part of 18 months. I'd be surprised if he's on the bench. he needs time to work his way back into the first team, and even that is a long shot.

Yes I hope he does it, but some people need to get a grip of reality.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Team for Charlton on 09:43 - Jul 27 with 5292 viewsGetMeRangers

Team for Charlton on 09:32 - Jul 27 by Devon_4_England

The picture of Mr Greedy was posted in response to reports that Austin was looking for Β£85k a week nothing to do with diet.

That's how I understood it anyhow

That is correct, but given his state of fitness on Wednesday, I thought it also rather apt
Team for Charlton on 09:45 - Jul 27 with 5279 viewssimmo

Yun hasn't had a kick and Austin isn't close to match ready and the rest need minutes against Atalanta before we'll know about them. Currently I would go for

--------------------Green-----------------
Furlong--Onouha--Caulker--Kpekwa
------------Luongo----Faurlin------------
Mackie-----------JET-------------Hoilett
------------------Polter---------------------

Lumley, Hill, Diakite, Fer, Chery, Gladwin, Austin

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Team for Charlton on 09:49 - Jul 27 with 5253 viewshoops_legend

Apart from the likely answer that he is mentally insane.. how come diakite has not played in latest friendlys!? He started well in first few

I really want to see him this seadon especially against his old chums fulham
Team for Charlton on 09:55 - Jul 27 with 5229 viewsadhoc_qpr

We're a bloody mess again aren't we - most of the squad are at completely different levels of preparation, big gaps in the squad, players still here and playing who will be off before the end of the month...
Team for Charlton on 09:58 - Jul 27 with 5219 viewsrobith

Just for once, I wouldn't mind Faurlin being eased back in instead of the previous bus throwings
Team for Charlton on 10:03 - Jul 27 with 5196 viewsTheBlob

Team for Charlton on 09:45 - Jul 27 by simmo

Yun hasn't had a kick and Austin isn't close to match ready and the rest need minutes against Atalanta before we'll know about them. Currently I would go for

--------------------Green-----------------
Furlong--Onouha--Caulker--Kpekwa
------------Luongo----Faurlin------------
Mackie-----------JET-------------Hoilett
------------------Polter---------------------

Lumley, Hill, Diakite, Fer, Chery, Gladwin, Austin

Looks like the sort of reserve side we'd put out against Charlton in a wet and windy midweek fixture at Welling.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Team for Charlton on 10:10 - Jul 27 with 5160 viewsadhoc_qpr

Team for Charlton on 09:58 - Jul 27 by robith

Just for once, I wouldn't mind Faurlin being eased back in instead of the previous bus throwings

Agree completely, let's ease him in very gently as a sub here and there.

We'll see if his knee can hold up and if he can still play at this level over the first 10 games.

Although i'll be gutted for him, i'm not expecting him to make any significant contribution this season on the pitch.
Team for Charlton on 10:17 - Jul 27 with 5127 viewsMedwayR

Hoping we'll add a few more before the season starts but as things stand & injuries/sales permitting I reckon it'll be:

Green
Furlong - Onouha - Caulker - Yun
Luongo - Faurlin
Phillips - JET - Chery
Austin

Poll: Who’s better?

Team for Charlton on 10:32 - Jul 27 with 5084 viewsWeaverQPR

Will Yun be fit though?

@WeavQPR

Team for Charlton on 10:33 - Jul 27 with 5081 viewsbosh67

I think Charlie may still be on his way so I'd go for

Green

Furlong, Onuoha, Caulker, Yun;

Phillips, Luongo, Faurlin

Mackie, Gladwin, Chery

That team would work very hard in away games and track back. 3 genuine left footed players as well. I really like the look of Gladwin going forward, big, tough, quick and double footed.

I think Polter looks a bit rusty still. JET could be a good impact player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Team for Charlton on 10:50 - Jul 27 with 5043 viewsingeminate

Team for Charlton on 09:39 - Jul 27 by Tonto

I know that Ali F is a demi-god and can do no wrong in many people's eyes, but starting XI on day 1? Are you on something?

he hasn't played competitive football for the best part of 18 months. I'd be surprised if he's on the bench. he needs time to work his way back into the first team, and even that is a long shot.

Yes I hope he does it, but some people need to get a grip of reality.

Comp agree faurlin shouldn't be rushed back. That said he was fit to train end of last season and needs to start a game at some stage so nothing wrong with giving him a half here.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Team for Charlton on 11:04 - Jul 27 with 5005 viewsNorthernr

Team for Charlton on 09:49 - Jul 27 by hoops_legend

Apart from the likely answer that he is mentally insane.. how come diakite has not played in latest friendlys!? He started well in first few

In training the other day Robert Green pretended to throw the ball but hid it behind his back. Samba ran after it and hasn't been seen since.
Team for Charlton on 11:10 - Jul 27 with 4972 viewsdaveB

Team for Charlton on 09:49 - Jul 27 by hoops_legend

He's carrying a knock so was rested, same as Austin and a few others.
Team for Charlton on 21:14 - Jul 27 with 4665 viewsYorkRanger

Team for Charlton on 11:04 - Jul 27 by Northernr

In training the other day Robert Green pretended to throw the ball but hid it behind his back. Samba ran after it and hasn't been seen since.

Team for Charlton on 21:37 - Jul 27 with 4609 viewsquickpassrotter

Team for Charlton on 11:04 - Jul 27 by Northernr

Very cruel ...
Team for Charlton on 22:42 - Jul 27 with 4482 viewsMrNITK

Team for Charlton on 10:17 - Jul 27 by MedwayR

Hoping we'll add a few more before the season starts but as things stand & injuries/sales permitting I reckon it'll be:

Green
Furlong - Onouha - Caulker - Yun
Luongo - Faurlin
Phillips - JET - Chery
Austin

I like the look of that team. Near to our best team in my opinion, like you say injuries and sales permitting. I'd just have one change to that team.

Green
Furlong-onouha-caulker-yun
Luongo-Faurlin
Phillips-Chery-Gladwin
Austin

Mackie to come on after 20 minutes when we're dying on our @rses! Γ°ΕΈΛœβ€°

Think Ramsey will stick with his 4-3-3 so even if we had my team available he'd never play it. What the f@ck does he know! Γ°ΕΈΛœβ‚¬Γ°ΕΈΛœβ‚¬Γ°ΕΈΛœβ‚¬
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024