Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any spares for Charlton away. .. 12:10 - Jul 27 with 2650 viewsbenbu

Hi all

Incredibly like a moron I left it too late to buy my ticket for Charlton away. There were 700 left on Friday so im a bit frustrated they have sold out by Monday.

Anyway.... does anyone have a spare that I can purchase from them please. I'm only after 1 ticket. Please email benbu1@hotmail.co.uk or message on here.

Thank you
Ben
Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:37 - Jul 27 with 2591 viewsGetMeRangers

Have you tried @QPRTickets on Twitter. They retweet and can be quite helpful.

There was one being offered on there the other day but sure it will have gone by now
Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:12 - Jul 28 with 2342 viewsthemodfather

is it the "initial" allocation sold out? i have been away for a few days so, unsure if club took the other 1000+ seats..that away end holds 3500 or so....we'd fill that.
the club must take up the whole allocation.
Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:14 - Jul 28 with 2336 viewsYorkRanger

Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:12 - Jul 28 by themodfather

is it the "initial" allocation sold out? i have been away for a few days so, unsure if club took the other 1000+ seats..that away end holds 3500 or so....we'd fill that.
the club must take up the whole allocation.

Apparently full allocation of c3,100 now sold out
Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:24 - Jul 28 with 2298 views1BobbyHazell

We missed out too but plenty of tickets in the other stands. We're going for the West stand right by the away end, so if you see some rangers being chased onto the pitch when after going 4-0 up we can no longer 'hold it down', make some space for us!
Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:33 - Jul 28 with 2277 viewsthemodfather

offy says full allocation, 3100 sold......a good start
the team needs to hit the ground running imo
a very shambolic pre season can't inspire many.....aug 8th, it starts for real....
Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:38 - Jul 28 with 2276 viewsTacticalR

Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:24 - Jul 28 by 1BobbyHazell

We missed out too but plenty of tickets in the other stands. We're going for the West stand right by the away end, so if you see some rangers being chased onto the pitch when after going 4-0 up we can no longer 'hold it down', make some space for us!

The views are better in the side stands (East and West). However, the ground is the anti-Loftus Road, much too spread out.

Air hostess clique

Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:46 - Jul 28 with 2244 viewsmakaveli1882

Any spares for Charlton away. .. on 12:38 - Jul 28 by TacticalR

The views are better in the side stands (East and West). However, the ground is the anti-Loftus Road, much too spread out.

Do not seem to be on sale from their website, has anyone had any luck ???

I also farked up as I have over 500 points .... if any spares do come available I am also interested
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024