Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got to say I'm worried 13:16 - Jul 27 with 8731 viewsbaz_qpr

Having talked the talk for the last few months we certainly dont seem to be walking the walk.

A shambolic pre-season
Failure to recruit a single player with championship experience
Failure to do business early enough in both sales and acquisitions
Less than 2 weeks to the start of the season no recognised senior right back

We no what happens if you dont hit the ground running in this league you very soon find yourself in a Wigan / Bolton / Fulham position
Got to say I'm worried on 17:47 - Jul 27 with 1000 viewssimmo

Got to say I'm worried on 16:50 - Jul 27 by The_Mole

There's a lot of things that worries me about this current set-up, despite the club finally appearing to be run correctly - if there is such a thing?!

I think we're missing a real maverick character, not necessarily a striker but someone who can get on the ball and make something happen and lift us all from our seats and hopefully lighten the mood on this forum!

In the past we've had Adel, Akos, Faurlin, Langley, Sinclair et al... We don't have that player as yet.

It's all very well having a 20 goal a season striker, but if there's no service to him, he's surplice to requirements.

In terms of the defence, I'm not as confident as a lot on here. Whilst on paper the defenders are very capable individually, I don't see a leader there. I genuinely think we're going to miss Clint more than JFH and Les thought initially.

My prediction vs. Leeds - 2-0 Leeds.

Hope I'm wrong though!

What if the maverick character is part of Les Ferdinands black agenda? Would you still want to sign him?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Got to say I'm worried on 18:02 - Jul 27 with 967 viewsdaveB

Got to say I'm worried on 16:50 - Jul 27 by The_Mole

There's a lot of things that worries me about this current set-up, despite the club finally appearing to be run correctly - if there is such a thing?!

I think we're missing a real maverick character, not necessarily a striker but someone who can get on the ball and make something happen and lift us all from our seats and hopefully lighten the mood on this forum!

In the past we've had Adel, Akos, Faurlin, Langley, Sinclair et al... We don't have that player as yet.

It's all very well having a 20 goal a season striker, but if there's no service to him, he's surplice to requirements.

In terms of the defence, I'm not as confident as a lot on here. Whilst on paper the defenders are very capable individually, I don't see a leader there. I genuinely think we're going to miss Clint more than JFH and Les thought initially.

My prediction vs. Leeds - 2-0 Leeds.

Hope I'm wrong though!

Nasser could be that player but anytime he did a stepover last season the crowd were moaning a him calling him a show pony or greedy. We had a maverick in Adel and spend 2 years moaning he doesn't run around a lot
Got to say I'm worried on 21:45 - Jul 27 with 730 viewstraininvain

On paper the best pre season we've had in recent years was under Hughes... enough said!
Got to say I'm worried on 22:33 - Jul 27 with 618 viewsLadbrokeR

Pour yourself a drink.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024