Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker Going Out On Loan? 19:44 - Jul 27 with 3154 viewsDorse

I was on NewsNow earlier and they had a link to Sports Mole's La Liga pages saying that we were looking to send Caulker out on loan. I am skeptical, to say the least.

Can't find any other references to this and the whole thing makes no sense. Sports Mole, I decry your reporting ability and scoff at your claims of veracity.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 19:51 - Jul 27 with 3100 viewseghamranger

I may have to get my boots cleaned up then

I'm 46, 15 stone and 6ft 2. Was an alright centre back to be fair

Ffs. Must be rubbish
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 19:53 - Jul 27 with 3075 viewsWatford_Ranger

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 19:51 - Jul 27 by eghamranger

I may have to get my boots cleaned up then

I'm 46, 15 stone and 6ft 2. Was an alright centre back to be fair

Ffs. Must be rubbish

If you head the ball anywhere but at the feet of the opposition striker you're ahead of Caulker in the pecking order for me.
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 19:56 - Jul 27 with 3052 viewsDiscodroids

i can see the logic in that. we do have an abundance of quality in this area, which quite frankly puts us at an unfair advantage over the rest of the championship.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 20:01 - Jul 27 with 3013 viewsLblock

I'll get back to you with a witty but decrying response involving the fella's alleged love of the booze and something to do with pub teams.

Let me just have a cuppa

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 23:40 - Jul 27 with 2534 viewsBucksRanger

Southampton want Caulker on loan with a view to buying later.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3176671/Southampton-want-QPR-d
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 00:28 - Jul 28 with 2447 viewsJigsore

That'd be a poor deal for us, either keep him and use him as a pillar for the team this season or sell him right off

i have a feeling if we loaned him out Soton wouldn't want him afterwards and we'd still have him on the wage bill for 2016/17 albeit demotivated...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 00:31 - Jul 28 with 2439 viewskensalriser

Sounds like an error. I think they overhead someone saying 'Caulker's going out for a bone'.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 06:18 - Jul 28 with 2288 viewsCanadaRanger

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 00:31 - Jul 28 by kensalriser

Sounds like an error. I think they overhead someone saying 'Caulker's going out for a bone'.

Or was it that our defence needs recaulking...?
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 07:20 - Jul 28 with 2204 viewsactonman

If they want him, then get your fcking money out and pay up ! Otherwise fcuk off with your wheeling and dealing.
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 07:54 - Jul 28 with 2118 viewsderbyhoop

We have 3 CBs, one of whom is 36 with dodgy knees. Of course, we're going to let the youngest of them go out on loan. 12 days before the season is due to start.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 07:58 - Jul 28 with 2096 viewsbosh67

I am not too sure there is much in this story. Caulker's best chance of arresting his demons is to stay put and get to the other side.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 08:10 - Jul 28 with 2060 viewsfakekerby

Can't see any sense in loaning him out unless they cover every penny of his wages and pay us an adequate loan fee to bring in our own replacement.

Why do they need to try before they buy? It's a bit small time of Southampton. They're not exactly struggling for money.

No deal.
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 08:11 - Jul 28 with 2055 viewsBlue_Castello

Struggle to believe this could be true with two weeks to go to the start of the season and only three centre halves on the books.

Trouble is none of us know the Real implications of FFP, it could well be the accountants dictating our transfer strategy.
We were told players signed last year all had relegation clauses in their contracts, if that's the case then we probably don't need to get his wage off the books BUT the player may well want to go to the Prem for a bigger salary.

Bottom line he's contracted to us so if the wages are not an issue in relation to FFP then we should politely tell the likes of Soton to disappear up their own black hole......
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 08:40 - Jul 28 with 1982 viewsPey

That would make the decision to let Ehmer go very stupid.

Hope we inform after the services of Connolly cause he is versatile at the back can play CB but also makes a good LB.
Rather have him back then going for James Perch be honest.
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 09:29 - Jul 28 with 1865 viewsganjR

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 23:40 - Jul 27 by BucksRanger

Southampton want Caulker on loan with a view to buying later.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3176671/Southampton-want-QPR-d

No fire sale of players at QPR, fire loans yes, fire sales, never!
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 09:32 - Jul 28 with 1852 viewsdaveB

If we could get 8 million now I'd seriously think about selling him but can't see us agreeing to a loan move
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 09:44 - Jul 28 with 1811 viewsWatford_Ranger

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 09:32 - Jul 28 by daveB

If we could get 8 million now I'd seriously think about selling him but can't see us agreeing to a loan move

For £8m Tony Fernandes would carry him on his back to sign the contract.
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 09:51 - Jul 28 with 1785 viewslave16

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 09:44 - Jul 28 by Watford_Ranger

For £8m Tony Fernandes would carry him on his back to sign the contract.

I think its a case of its a slow day lets make something up about QPR, or his agent wants a few quid.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 10:19 - Jul 28 with 1694 viewsadhoc_qpr

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 08:40 - Jul 28 by Pey

That would make the decision to let Ehmer go very stupid.

Hope we inform after the services of Connolly cause he is versatile at the back can play CB but also makes a good LB.
Rather have him back then going for James Perch be honest.

Seems absolutely bonkers to me if true (a BIG if).

I'd take £6m and Matt Targett on loan for a year though if we could use the cash to sign a replacement.

Also if we were about to be slaughtered by FFP, why would we have not resigned Ehmer and sent Harriman on loan?

Both are perfectly servicable players that could fill out the squad without expense.
Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 10:53 - Jul 28 with 1614 viewsdanehoop

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 10:19 - Jul 28 by adhoc_qpr

Seems absolutely bonkers to me if true (a BIG if).

I'd take £6m and Matt Targett on loan for a year though if we could use the cash to sign a replacement.

Also if we were about to be slaughtered by FFP, why would we have not resigned Ehmer and sent Harriman on loan?

Both are perfectly servicable players that could fill out the squad without expense.

Ehmer didnt want to sign as he wanted first team football which he was guaranteed at Gillingham where he enjoyed last season.

Harriman makes little sense unless there is another right back coming in and again he wants first team football. Also there is a suggestion that we used it as a way to ger a transfer fee for him, but again that doesnt make a great deal of sense. Eitehr way he will get first team football at Wycombe and will be coached well by Ainsworth.

We wont get slaughtered by FFP.

Never knowingly understood

Caulker Going Out On Loan? on 11:59 - Jul 29 with 1321 viewsJonDoeman

Why would they loan him? Got too many CBs have we?

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024