Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull 11:39 - Jul 28 with 3318 viewslave16

Chester -> WBA
Brady -> Norwich

although they have signed 2 replacements already (Ryan Taylor and Sam Clucas) hopefully this will mean no one will run away with the league and it will be fairly close at the top so we may have a shot at the playoffs

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Hull on 15:11 - Jul 28 with 3099 viewsDevonWhite

£8m for Chester
Hull on 17:59 - Jul 28 with 2960 viewsderbyhoop

If they lose both those players, it will hit their chances. Clucas was rated, though.

They've still got McGregor, Curtis Davies, Huddlestone, Jelavic and N'Doye - most of whom are better than Championship level. I'd be surprised if they are not challenging.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hull on 18:01 - Jul 28 with 2947 viewsWeaverQPR

Hull on 17:59 - Jul 28 by derbyhoop

If they lose both those players, it will hit their chances. Clucas was rated, though.

They've still got McGregor, Curtis Davies, Huddlestone, Jelavic and N'Doye - most of whom are better than Championship level. I'd be surprised if they are not challenging.

Jelavic and NDoye don't want to stay and play in chumpionship

@WeavQPR

Hull on 11:13 - Jul 29 with 2735 viewsMedwayR

Hull on 15:11 - Jul 28 by DevonWhite

£8m for Chester

Chester is a decent player & considering we paid £8m for Caulker that seems to be the going rate.

What I don't get is why WBA are prepared to splash £8m on Chester but get tight over £15m for Austin...

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024