Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column 21:40 - Jul 28 with 1783 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/39448/ramseys-satis
Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column on 22:00 - Jul 28 with 1731 viewslondonscottish

Encouraging. Love the comment about Ned's jazz hands.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column on 22:19 - Jul 28 with 1660 viewsLblock

We'll have none of that positive mumbo-jumbo on here young fella-me-lad!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column on 22:36 - Jul 28 with 1613 viewscaliforniahoop

Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column on 22:19 - Jul 28 by Lblock

We'll have none of that positive mumbo-jumbo on here young fella-me-lad!!

I thought I was going mad and knew nothing about football, well done sir!!!!!!
Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column on 23:12 - Jul 28 with 1536 viewsPunteR

Good report. Sounds like there's some genuine positive things to look forward to this season.
I always feel LFW is in good hands with with Clive and Neil analyzing matches.
You get observations and phrases like "mexican people trafficker moustache" and "rotating triangles" all going on in the same game.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column on 00:01 - Jul 29 with 1457 viewsBrightonhoop

Encouraging indeed, think Ramsey has the potential, always did, such a better manager than Rednapp. He' s no media darling but has a plan, has recruited well and brings youth on. I think he will surprise a few.
Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column on 06:52 - Jul 29 with 1298 viewsFDC

Interesting read. It's great to have such insightful supporters writing about the club.
Ramsey's satisfaction is not misplaced - column on 08:31 - Jul 29 with 1199 viewsDiscodroids

having read this engrossing diagnostic and factored in nuances and unforseen Variables, Im convinced that Ramsey is a major contribution to championship safety. In fact , he'd make an excellent Stud and bloodstock , and as soon as my 14 year old daughter reaches sexual maturity she will make an excellent concubine for his devine seed.

[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 8:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024