Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie 22:53 - Jul 28 with 5084 viewsbosh67

That's apparently what Newcastle are going to offer in the next 24/48 hours.

I love Charlie. I went on and on about him for years before we got him as the real deal, and he is. But, Charlie needs to be playing Prem football and that kind of money and Vučkić as part of the deal is a pretty serious offer if it materialises.

Vučkić has been at Rangers for a season on loan and he's 22. He has the playing style and left footed elegance of Faurlín, with very quick feet and he can put the ball in the net.

If that offer comes in it will be interesting to see what the club and Charlie do.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 22:56 - Jul 28 with 3569 viewsdaveB

Is Vučkić a midfielder? We don't have many of those
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 22:58 - Jul 28 with 3546 viewsbosh67

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 22:56 - Jul 28 by daveB

Is Vučkić a midfielder? We don't have many of those

He's more of a number 10. Plays behind a forward. He is a goal scorer.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 23:03 - Jul 28 with 3507 viewsdanehoop

May be good, but would give us yet another midfielder, possibly on high wages, perhaps less than keen on a move to the championship and no striker. According to the ever reliable Wikipedia he stats indicate that he doesn't seem to have made any great impact with Newcastle and spent most of his formative career on loan at lower league clubs. Doesn't quite look like he has lived up to his potential so far.
Just wonder when his contract with them is due to expire as well.

Not sure the deal is quite as attractive as it might initially sound.

Never knowingly understood

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 23:06 - Jul 28 with 3475 viewsNorthernr

I'd take £13.5m and a solemn promise that the Geordies stop Tweeting Austin, Austin's wife, Austin's dad everytime any of them say anything.

Please sponsor my cancer charity abseil - "We have great abseiling up here on the Toon"
Lovely picture of our daughter... "She'd look canny in a Newcastle shirt"
Missing my wife while away on pre-season - "she'll love the shops in Newcastle"

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 23:11 - Jul 28 with 3424 viewsLowerloftLad

They may be a bit slow so will say it again for the 1000th time. the price tag is 15mill .... That's 15mill not 13.5mill plus a player that won't want to join qpr and you just want off your books 15mill is the price to be paid for Charlie
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 23:14]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 23:17 - Jul 28 with 3363 viewsdaveB

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 23:06 - Jul 28 by Northernr

I'd take £13.5m and a solemn promise that the Geordies stop Tweeting Austin, Austin's wife, Austin's dad everytime any of them say anything.

Please sponsor my cancer charity abseil - "We have great abseiling up here on the Toon"
Lovely picture of our daughter... "She'd look canny in a Newcastle shirt"
Missing my wife while away on pre-season - "she'll love the shops in Newcastle"

I hope he doesn't sign for them due to those tweets he is getting, wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Spurs
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 00:22 - Jul 29 with 3149 viewsPunteR

Vuck off. £15 Mill or no deal.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 00:24 - Jul 29 with 3143 viewsisawqpratwcity

How much is Vuckic on?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 02:34 - Jul 29 with 3011 viewsGetMeRangers

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 00:24 - Jul 29 by isawqpratwcity

How much is Vuckic on?

More importantly... has he played for Spurs?
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 07:26 - Jul 29 with 2779 viewsDorse

'Rowlands and Breaker plus £2.99, a KFC family bucket, 300 Nectar points, a free oven mit, five magic beans AND entry into the Readers Digest prize draw, you say? And all this, just for Trevor Sinclair? Where do we sign?!'

Oy vey.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 07:52 - Jul 29 with 2678 viewsfakekerby

No, no, no.

15 mil is the starting price.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 08:04 - Jul 29 with 2629 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I know he will leave us, Im not in denial about that, but I will seriously lose a lot of respect for the man if he chooses to go to some useless also-rans like Newcastle. There is a proper Georgie in the office and while he isnt a bad egg he has single handedly made me strongly dislike Newcastle. Him and their legions of loyal fans who only bothered going to games again when they were looking likely to go up.

And no, I dont want another midfielder, as someone else already posted on this thread we would be down a striker, not getting the money we wanted and with yet another midfielder. NO!
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 08:08 - Jul 29 with 2611 viewsYorkRanger

I may be in the minority, but assuming the right price is paid it wouldn't bother me if he went to Newcastle. To me its a proper football city, virtually everyone in the city supports the home town club and Austin would be treated like a god.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 08:11 - Jul 29 with 2589 viewsDrewster

Thought a move up Norf was not an option because his wife didn't want fro move the kids out of school?
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 08:21 - Jul 29 with 2544 viewsCHUBBS

They are embarrassing themselves haggling over a million quid and just as we get closer to the valuation we all know is required someone else will come in and give us the asking price.
I hope he ends up at Villa myself,the lesser of all the evils.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 08:35 - Jul 29 with 2474 viewsDiscodroids

an offer more foul tasting than roger daltrys 'mcvicar' evening meal in his peter.

"PISS"

[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 8:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 2320 viewswombat

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 08:11 - Jul 29 by Drewster

Thought a move up Norf was not an option because his wife didn't want fro move the kids out of school?

hes only got a young daughter and dont even think shes school age yet so that wont be the reason for him not going to newcastle.

Im supprised southampton havent come in for him or maybe thats what hes waiting for

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 09:32 - Jul 29 with 2266 viewsdaveB

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 09:22 - Jul 29 by wombat

hes only got a young daughter and dont even think shes school age yet so that wont be the reason for him not going to newcastle.

Im supprised southampton havent come in for him or maybe thats what hes waiting for

I imagine given the choice they would stay down here and go Spurs or Southampton or even palace but if they don't make a move and this is his only option he'll probably go
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 09:52 - Jul 29 with 2208 viewsqpr1976

Don't know much about this lad, but with time running out before Charlton, I'd let Austin fly for £15m or £14m + Vuckic, then tie up Gray, Guediouca (?), Fredericks at RB, Perch as CB/RB cover and Bentley then batten down the hatches. Close the shop window, til January.

£9.5m spend on that lot + £5.5m spent so far. Total outlay £15m
But £27.5m from Austin, Sterling (so far) & Macarthy.
£12.5m spare towards debts/fine.(preferably the former)

I'd be very happy with that.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 09:54 - Jul 29 with 2199 viewsenfieldargh

Has vukic been at rangers for a season long loan already? sorry I've never heard of him.

If he's a number 10 then he can rotate the 10 position with cherry, jet, fer and a possible 3 others for that role.l

Was heartbroken when Rodney got sold and Stanley had me permanently living on a knife edge with his transfer requests.

Gerry Francis, clive Allen (twice) les, Trevor Sinclair, Andy sinton and loads more heroes have been sold . As and when charlie goes he's just another to the list.

Fond memories but they come they go, we remain.

THIS IS QPR

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:00 - Jul 29 with 2173 viewsW14Hoop

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 09:52 - Jul 29 by qpr1976

Don't know much about this lad, but with time running out before Charlton, I'd let Austin fly for £15m or £14m + Vuckic, then tie up Gray, Guediouca (?), Fredericks at RB, Perch as CB/RB cover and Bentley then batten down the hatches. Close the shop window, til January.

£9.5m spend on that lot + £5.5m spent so far. Total outlay £15m
But £27.5m from Austin, Sterling (so far) & Macarthy.
£12.5m spare towards debts/fine.(preferably the former)

I'd be very happy with that.

Does anyone know if there's a sell-on fee to Burnley as well?
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:06 - Jul 29 with 2126 viewsSpiritofGregory

We want the money Newcastle, you can keep your rejects.

If we were Southampton we'd of sold Charlie for £20m, other clubs treat us with contempt.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:13 - Jul 29 with 2094 viewsdanehoop

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:06 - Jul 29 by SpiritofGregory

If we were Southampton we'd of sold Charlie for £20m, other clubs treat us with contempt.

Danehoop agrees with SOG shock.......

Never knowingly understood

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:14 - Jul 29 with 2088 viewsDiscodroids

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:06 - Jul 29 by SpiritofGregory

Tend to agree with you there mate, i think our past dealings in recent years in the transfer market, with one or two exceptions , Have resulted in us looking like complete MUGS in this fiscal area .

QPR the arthur daley of the transfer flea market.. our reputation in this regard will take time to Rebuild.Hopefully under les... if you were down to your last 500 quid who would you rather deal with.. daniel levy or fernades ?. mavis reily would drive a harder bargin
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 10:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:26 - Jul 29 with 2037 viewsAntti_Heinola

Swap-type deals are incredibly rare these days.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024