Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie 22:53 - Jul 28 with 5086 viewsbosh67

That's apparently what Newcastle are going to offer in the next 24/48 hours.

I love Charlie. I went on and on about him for years before we got him as the real deal, and he is. But, Charlie needs to be playing Prem football and that kind of money and Vučkić as part of the deal is a pretty serious offer if it materialises.

Vučkić has been at Rangers for a season on loan and he's 22. He has the playing style and left footed elegance of Faurlín, with very quick feet and he can put the ball in the net.

If that offer comes in it will be interesting to see what the club and Charlie do.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:46 - Jul 29 with 1476 viewsNW10Hoop

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 23:06 - Jul 28 by Northernr

I'd take £13.5m and a solemn promise that the Geordies stop Tweeting Austin, Austin's wife, Austin's dad everytime any of them say anything.

Please sponsor my cancer charity abseil - "We have great abseiling up here on the Toon"
Lovely picture of our daughter... "She'd look canny in a Newcastle shirt"
Missing my wife while away on pre-season - "she'll love the shops in Newcastle"

It's on the verge of being downright creepy. Some grizzled old Geordie recommending nurseries for my kid or boutiques for my wife to visit would have me looking to stay as far south as possible.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:57 - Jul 29 with 1444 viewsfakekerby

13.5 + offloading a player they don't want is basically like them offering 12.

If teams want to throw in their junk then the fee should be even higher.

15 mil cash up front... and if you want to p1ss about with offloading your tat it's 16.5 + said tat.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 11:01 - Jul 29 with 1422 viewsJonDoeman

My aris!

It Is What It Is !!

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 11:11 - Jul 29 with 1386 viewslave16

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:26 - Jul 29 by Antti_Heinola

Swap-type deals are incredibly rare these days.

Only if we get a free sports direct cup

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 11:20 - Jul 29 with 1348 viewsNW10Hoop

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 10:26 - Jul 29 by Antti_Heinola

Swap-type deals are incredibly rare these days.

With good reason. Generally the team suggesting a swap are trying to shaft the other side. Really hope that whoever QPR sell Charlie to, it's for cash. And any compromise on price is evened up with a hefty sell on, and first option to buy back clause. Taking on someone elses rejects is something I hope the club has grown out of.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 11:29 - Jul 29 with 1327 viewsJonDoeman

Can he play in defence ?

It Is What It Is !!

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 11:30 - Jul 29 with 1321 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 11:43 - Jul 29 with 1298 viewsadhoc_qpr

No thanks!

Vuckic is (at best) a bog average Championship midfielder in a position where we currently have plenty of equal or better options.

He didn't exactly excel in the Scottish first division last season either!
Login to get fewer ads

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 11:57 - Jul 29 with 1272 viewskarl

My tuppence worth on Vuckic after watching him play for Glasgow Rangers a few times.
His arrival was at a very turbulent time and the fans werent entirely supportive due to the unknown wage payments of him and 4 fellow loanees (who subsequently played a couple of games between them) from Newcastle. Ashley is a 10% shareholder in Rangers and this was seen as a way for Newcastle to get injured players wages paid!
That said Vuckic played with a good attitude and definitely had a positive effect on their performances so won over the support with goals and assists. Rangers were a poor side last season and it was difficult for him to look good as they played very slow direct football but he was the stand out player most games, he generally did play as a '10' and very rarely would i have described his play as a midfielder but at the time Rangers were basically lumping the ball up front so not much midfield play was going on anyway.
Did see reports that he was told he wouldnt be considered for Slovenia if he carried on/signed for Rangers in the 2nd tier or stayed at Newcastle in the reserves so a move to QPR would likely suit his international ambitions and given their current qualification hopes for the Euros then he would come well motivated to win a place in the team coupled with what i think is a good attitude anyway.
I can't comment on the quality of the other new signings but based on what i saw of him i think he would be a good addition as an attacking player, good finisher and seemed to very rarely miss the target, so if his price is £1.5m then i would say its good especially if he had a good Euros then we're adding value to another young player?
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 18:30 - Jul 29 with 1103 viewsSpiritofGregory

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 11:57 - Jul 29 by karl

My tuppence worth on Vuckic after watching him play for Glasgow Rangers a few times.
His arrival was at a very turbulent time and the fans werent entirely supportive due to the unknown wage payments of him and 4 fellow loanees (who subsequently played a couple of games between them) from Newcastle. Ashley is a 10% shareholder in Rangers and this was seen as a way for Newcastle to get injured players wages paid!
That said Vuckic played with a good attitude and definitely had a positive effect on their performances so won over the support with goals and assists. Rangers were a poor side last season and it was difficult for him to look good as they played very slow direct football but he was the stand out player most games, he generally did play as a '10' and very rarely would i have described his play as a midfielder but at the time Rangers were basically lumping the ball up front so not much midfield play was going on anyway.
Did see reports that he was told he wouldnt be considered for Slovenia if he carried on/signed for Rangers in the 2nd tier or stayed at Newcastle in the reserves so a move to QPR would likely suit his international ambitions and given their current qualification hopes for the Euros then he would come well motivated to win a place in the team coupled with what i think is a good attitude anyway.
I can't comment on the quality of the other new signings but based on what i saw of him i think he would be a good addition as an attacking player, good finisher and seemed to very rarely miss the target, so if his price is £1.5m then i would say its good especially if he had a good Euros then we're adding value to another young player?

We said No.
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 18:55 - Jul 29 with 1050 viewskarl

Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 18:30 - Jul 29 by SpiritofGregory

We said No.

Must have been serious if it had a capital N in the middle of the sentence, were his wage demands too high?
Haris Vučkić plus £13.5m for Charlie on 20:12 - Jul 29 with 968 viewsbaz_qpr

worth noting that Hull are in for Gray so if he is to be the replacement he might have gone by the time we do a deal for Charlie
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024