Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know wot? 00:24 - Jul 29 with 2123 viewsBrightonhoop

You know wot? I farkinglove this board. It is one unique place in this world. With all the attributes that make QPR and more, a lot more.
Long story, but this is the only place you can check in n Rangers and fellow posters health etc, does that make us older? QPR feels no older.
Mesmerised by the Hoops at 6 years old. 43 years on, so many genuine mates exist that a relegation is nothing. Who ever tought we would SE Ranpgers in the Prem again under Paladinis stewardship? Despite the scrote we did it twice, tonked Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool 2-0 down won 3-2, continue to scare the fck out of the Scum, and ended the crook Rednapps career.
What a Club. What a farking journey.
No words in the English dictionary can express an articulation for what this Club and place, means. Love you all. And Danehoop, ffs get well soon.
You know wot? on 02:59 - Jul 29 with 2071 viewsitsbiga

I'm with you brother.
This club has been in my blood since 7 years old to 43 now.
As intrinsic to my daily life as any one else in my family.
Not as important as family but an important part of my daily life :)
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 3:00]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

You know wot? on 05:08 - Jul 29 with 2038 viewsBerkoRanger

+1 and the wonderful sense of humour from many on here never fails to give me a daily chuckle.
You know wot? on 07:38 - Jul 29 with 1970 viewsGetMeRangers

I am sure it is not just the club's supporters but an enormous amount of thanks needs to go to Clive. Setting aside the best football journalist around, well IMO anyway, he devotes a lot of time to moderating the forum so that you dont get tw*ts coming on here. Other clubs have followers and fans similar to ours but they are often drowned out by some of the idiots who also use them
I am sure I am not alone in fearing the time when Clive can not find the time or inclination to run the site.
You know wot? on 09:03 - Jul 29 with 1883 viewskingsburyR

You know wot? on 07:38 - Jul 29 by GetMeRangers

I am sure it is not just the club's supporters but an enormous amount of thanks needs to go to Clive. Setting aside the best football journalist around, well IMO anyway, he devotes a lot of time to moderating the forum so that you dont get tw*ts coming on here. Other clubs have followers and fans similar to ours but they are often drowned out by some of the idiots who also use them
I am sure I am not alone in fearing the time when Clive can not find the time or inclination to run the site.

Clive's making a million a year or so from this site....so he's going no where!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

You know wot? on 09:12 - Jul 29 with 1857 viewsisawqpratwcity

You know wot? on 09:03 - Jul 29 by kingsburyR

Clive's making a million a year or so from this site....so he's going no where!!!

On as much as SWP, I heard, and not much bigger...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

You know wot? on 09:25 - Jul 29 with 1832 viewsTheBlob

Good on 'ere innit.
It's like an extended family,you've got all the elements - the occasional grumpy adolescent and weird old uncle who delights in winding people up.
Love this site - gonna give it more up arrows than Agincourt.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

You know wot? on 11:20 - Jul 29 with 1755 viewsdoogi55

favourite cheese music threads and match thread starting earlier evry week.
You know wot? on 12:58 - Jul 29 with 1695 viewsithastogetbetter

You can always tell the new season is about to start when some old soppy bloke wants to share the love!!!!
A remote Rs since 1976 - still buzzing for Sat week and the undoubted meltdown on here when it goes spectacularly wrong or beautifully (like John Byrne's hair) right.
Enjoy the season everyone.
Login to get fewer ads

You know wot? on 18:58 - Jul 29 with 1551 viewsconnell10

Is the op pissed????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

You know wot? on 19:09 - Jul 29 with 1527 viewsjamois

You know wot? on 18:58 - Jul 29 by connell10

Is the op pissed????

definitely more cuddly when he's had a few

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

You know wot? on 19:35 - Jul 29 with 1506 viewswestberksr

You know wot? on 19:09 - Jul 29 by jamois

definitely more cuddly when he's had a few

doesn't appear to be a punchy drunk!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 20:12]
You know wot? on 09:33 - Aug 1 with 1342 viewsBrightonhoop

You know wot? on 19:35 - Jul 29 by westberksr

doesn't appear to be a punchy drunk!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 20:12]

I'm a lover, not a finger, and never touch a drop....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024