Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bentley 09:16 - Jul 29 with 5982 viewsTheBlob

Yessssss....they listen and they learn.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-line-up-16m-bid-

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bentley on 11:26 - Jul 29 with 2278 viewsDorse

Bentley on 11:16 - Jul 29 by Bluce_Ree

I will find you and I will kill you.

Many have tried to penetrate his island lair; all have failed. If it isn't the highly trained female bodyguards led by the icy dominatrix, Fanny Akimbo, it will be the genetically altered, albino gorillas that will get you.

On your head be it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bentley on 11:32 - Jul 29 with 2253 viewsJonDoeman

Bentley on 11:23 - Jul 29 by adhoc_qpr

We really need to get some clarification on who is staying and who is going!

Are we in a position where we have to accept any reasonable offer for any player? Or is it only players like Green that are still on high wages?

Yeah I'm sure Ramsey can't wait for September.

It Is What It Is !!

Bentley on 11:32 - Jul 29 with 2248 viewsDiscodroids

Bentley on 11:26 - Jul 29 by Dorse

Many have tried to penetrate his island lair; all have failed. If it isn't the highly trained female bodyguards led by the icy dominatrix, Fanny Akimbo, it will be the genetically altered, albino gorillas that will get you.

On your head be it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bentley on 11:50 - Jul 29 with 2182 viewskingsburyR

Bentley on 11:00 - Jul 29 by simmo

Where exactly have you seen Neuer act like that? I don't mind the keeper being self assured and having personality, etc but I thought the way he went about it showed a real lack of class - especially for a day at Wembley.

I doubt if he was playing for the other team that day he would have been allowed to act the way he did, I reckon Ainsworth would be of the opinion that winning was enough.

Will have to agree to disagree on this one Simmo mate!

Goalkeepers have to ooze self confidence in whatever form it takes.

Does Neuer trying to nutmeg or dribble around forwards make him any different? I understand your view on sportsmanship but I personally felt it was just within the boundaries. Some of the Wycombe forwards gave it to him after they scored. Part of the process.

Bentley threw himself to his left (if I remember) and saved the penalty which took his team up. I think he has real promise and would welcome him at HQ!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Bentley on 12:02 - Jul 29 with 2165 viewsDeepcutHoop

Bentley on 10:50 - Jul 29 by kingsburyR

He did what most self confident goalies do now during penalty shoot outs.

Delayed the game by going for his water bottle. Chatting to the taker before the kick, greeting the kicker during the walk etc etc...

Good goal keepers need that certain cockiness...Manual Neuer (Sp?) anyone....

It was more the mocking of the player who had just missed his pen that I really didn't like. Came across as a gobby prick rather than confident tbh.

Decent keeper though.
Bentley on 12:15 - Jul 29 with 2114 viewsYorkRanger

Havent seen much of him but at face value would be a very good signing.

If he does come, as has been said earlier, the important thing will be to integrate him so he starts to play a reasonable number of games.
Bentley on 12:15 - Jul 29 with 2107 viewssimmo

Bentley on 11:50 - Jul 29 by kingsburyR

Will have to agree to disagree on this one Simmo mate!

Goalkeepers have to ooze self confidence in whatever form it takes.

Does Neuer trying to nutmeg or dribble around forwards make him any different? I understand your view on sportsmanship but I personally felt it was just within the boundaries. Some of the Wycombe forwards gave it to him after they scored. Part of the process.

Bentley threw himself to his left (if I remember) and saved the penalty which took his team up. I think he has real promise and would welcome him at HQ!

I agree he would be a good signing, and I am not averse to people showing some personality on the pitch! But I just remember feeling like he was a tw@t that day.

It might have also been some bitterness to see Ainsworth beaten too...

It's definitely different to see Neuer do what he does though, being amazing at what you do and goading and mouthing off to the opposition is completely different things!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bentley on 13:42 - Jul 29 with 1961 viewsTheBlob

Well I think I'd prefer someone competitive and dominating between the sticks rather than someone blinking at the world like the reserve village idiot.

Login to get fewer ads

Bentley on 13:47 - Jul 29 with 1942 viewsCanadaRanger

Bentley on 11:23 - Jul 29 by adhoc_qpr

We really need to get some clarification on who is staying and who is going!

Are we in a position where we have to accept any reasonable offer for any player? Or is it only players like Green that are still on high wages?

Bentley on 13:47 - Jul 29 with 1942 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bentley on 13:42 - Jul 29 by TheBlob

Well I think I'd prefer someone competitive and dominating between the sticks rather than someone blinking at the world like the reserve village idiot.

Careful Blob, Bluce will be after you with his pitchfork.

Bare bones.

Bentley on 13:47 - Jul 29 with 1941 viewsR_from_afar

Phew, having delved into this thread, I am now breathing more easily because I thought you meant - gulp - *David* Bentley. What a relief!

If Redknapp were still here, however....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Bentley on 13:50 - Jul 29 with 1924 viewsTheBlob

Bentley on 13:47 - Jul 29 by Antti_Heinola

Careful Blob, Bluce will be after you with his pitchfork.

I can run faster than him.And I know the position of the swamps and mires.

Bentley on 19:59 - Jul 29 with 1754 viewsPunteR

Bentley on 13:50 - Jul 29 by TheBlob

I can run faster than him.And I know the position of the swamps and mires.

google maps is handy for swamps and mires.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bentley on 20:09 - Jul 29 with 1732 viewsStanisgod

Bentley on 11:00 - Jul 29 by simmo

Where exactly have you seen Neuer act like that? I don't mind the keeper being self assured and having personality, etc but I thought the way he went about it showed a real lack of class - especially for a day at Wembley.

I doubt if he was playing for the other team that day he would have been allowed to act the way he did, I reckon Ainsworth would be of the opinion that winning was enough.

Yeah, he may have a bit of attitude so lets not buy him. Never mind the fact that he's a top keeper. My Southend season ticket mate is cacking it that he's going.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bentley on 20:20 - Jul 29 with 1699 viewsonlyrinmoray

Bentley on 10:54 - Jul 29 by QPR_John

I'd get the decimal point put in place before somebody has a heart attack

Im with you John ...WTF was my first thoughts before clicking onto the link
Bentley on 20:35 - Jul 29 with 1608 viewsDeepcutHoop

Bentley on 20:09 - Jul 29 by Stanisgod

Yeah, he may have a bit of attitude so lets not buy him. Never mind the fact that he's a top keeper. My Southend season ticket mate is cacking it that he's going.

Not sure anyone's put it quite like that tbf

I'd prefer not to have players I don't like at the club (and there's been too many in recent years), but like everyone else here, I have no say either way at the end of the day. All we have is an opinion.

He just came across as a massively objectionable player in that moment. Perhaps he shouldn't have his personality judged on that stressful moment though.
Bentley on 21:00 - Jul 29 with 1499 viewsjoolsyp

Bentley on 12:02 - Jul 29 by DeepcutHoop

It was more the mocking of the player who had just missed his pen that I really didn't like. Came across as a gobby prick rather than confident tbh.

Decent keeper though.

I thought that as well - thought he crossed the line. But then if we bought him he'd be our gobby prick ...
Bentley on 21:01 - Jul 29 with 1491 viewssimmo

Bentley on 20:09 - Jul 29 by Stanisgod

Not anything like I said though is it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bentley on 23:34 - Jul 29 with 1274 viewsTheBlob

Good god we're getting a bit precious on here aren't we?Crossing a line ffs?We've had players on the books who go around head butting people and they're chanting his name ,or holders of the record numbers of red cards and being lauded to the heavens.
Do me a favour.

Bentley on 01:08 - Jul 30 with 1167 viewsganjR

I thought the report said we'd only bid for him if Green goes or did I misread it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024