Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker to Saints 11:58 - Jul 29 with 28410 viewssimmo

Looks possible, initially as a loan - Simon Peach rarely wrong when it comes to Saints

[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 12:44]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Caulker to Saints? on 11:59 - Jul 29 with 6646 viewsimustbemad

I hope we have 2 CB's lined up and pronto
Caulker to Saints? on 12:16 - Jul 29 with 6547 viewsadhoc_qpr

Seems like a great deal for them and a very poor deal for us if true.

Leaves us with no defence 10 days before the season starts and no big fee to get replacements.

Are our financial realities starting to bite?

We know we can play hardball for Austin due the demand for goalscorers, but everyone else is basically up for grabs and have to be shifted?

If we can't afford £700k for James Perch, who else are we going to realistically get?
Caulker to Saints? on 12:18 - Jul 29 with 6518 viewsNorthernr

One of the shtest deals in the history of sht deals - and we've done a few. "Can we take one of your two centre backs 10 days before the season starts and maybe give you some money a bit later if he does alright for us?"
Caulker to Saints? on 12:20 - Jul 29 with 6503 viewsadhoc_qpr

Caulker to Saints? on 12:18 - Jul 29 by Northernr

One of the shtest deals in the history of sht deals - and we've done a few. "Can we take one of your two centre backs 10 days before the season starts and maybe give you some money a bit later if he does alright for us?"

Anyone else starting to hear increasingly loud circus music?
Caulker to Saints? on 12:24 - Jul 29 with 6458 viewsAntti_Heinola

seems very odd - but on the other hand, maybe the offer is too good to turn down? Loan fee plus 100% of wages (well it would have to be 100% of wages), plus possibility of money back in Jan?
But very late and will leave us hideously short.
Going to be a very tough season, this.

Bare bones.

Caulker to Saints? on 12:25 - Jul 29 with 6443 viewsDiscodroids

fu cking joke deal.

ther've got the fu cking choke . pay up if you want him, if not fuc k off. them the breaks in the transfer market you slags.

how about a tweet from asias john craven to tell us how excited he is to have ever present ned and 400 year old clint as the center backs 1o days before the start of the season with a spunk stain drying out on the boardroom carpet as back up.

panhandle.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 12:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caulker to Saints? on 12:27 - Jul 29 with 6426 viewsHAYESBOY

Wait until it happens first?

Where's me tin hat?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Caulker to Saints? on 12:31 - Jul 29 with 6370 viewsjohnhoop

If this is true you would have to think that it must mean they have a replacement lined up to come in pretty sharpish because the alternative is that Ferdinand and Ramsey are completely lacking in sound judgement,which wouldn't be a very comforting thought.
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker to Saints? on 12:31 - Jul 29 with 6362 viewsWeaverQPR

Don't worry Clint Hill is still available to play every week.

@WeavQPR

Caulker to Saints? on 12:32 - Jul 29 with 6356 viewsenfieldargh

What is it with these prem teams.

They get given 100 million + each plus their own revenue and they quibble over steven bloody caulker...if true

Why cant they be like us and not be skinflints

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Caulker to Saints? on 12:33 - Jul 29 with 6345 viewsAntti_Heinola

Caulker to Saints? on 12:31 - Jul 29 by johnhoop

If this is true you would have to think that it must mean they have a replacement lined up to come in pretty sharpish because the alternative is that Ferdinand and Ramsey are completely lacking in sound judgement,which wouldn't be a very comforting thought.

Disagree - if this goes through it has to be because we need money off the wage bill and Les and Chris's hands are tied. Nothing to do with their judgement IMO. Makes a mockery of TF's tweet the other day too. What a shocker.
But as Hayes says, let's wait to panic until after it happens.

Bare bones.

Caulker to Saints? on 12:33 - Jul 29 with 6345 viewssimmo

Caulker to Saints? on 12:27 - Jul 29 by HAYESBOY

Wait until it happens first?

Where's me tin hat?

Yeah, he does just say it's possible so I guess it's a wait and see... I really hope he stays, we need him.

Caulker to Saints? on 12:33 - Jul 29 with 6344 viewskingsburyR

Ian Abrahams (Moose) ‏@BroadcastMoose 5m5 minutes ago
I understand Steven Caulker is having a medical today at @SouthamptonFC ahead of loan move from @QPRFC

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Caulker to Saints? on 12:34 - Jul 29 with 6327 viewssimmo

Being picked up everywhere now

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/southampton-transfer-news-steven-caulker-wls-

Caulker to Saints? on 12:36 - Jul 29 with 6296 viewsdaveB

really odd move this, assume we have someone lined up but leaves us very short at the back. Could understand if we are selling him but a loan does us no favours
Caulker to Saints? on 12:37 - Jul 29 with 6292 viewsDiscodroids

fukin loan move.

absolute piss. wound me right up , now my fukin farmers are playin up like the the geoff love orchestra.

whats ther fackin plan?, graft a bit off clints scrote and clone him across the back four.

cnts.

think i'll watch some you tube clips of world war z migrants storming calis to calm myself down
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 12:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caulker to Saints? on 12:37 - Jul 29 with 6277 viewsdaveB

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/southampton-transfer-news-steven-caulker-wls-
Caulker to Saints? on 12:39 - Jul 29 with 6260 viewsjohnhoop

Caulker to Saints? on 12:33 - Jul 29 by Antti_Heinola

Disagree - if this goes through it has to be because we need money off the wage bill and Les and Chris's hands are tied. Nothing to do with their judgement IMO. Makes a mockery of TF's tweet the other day too. What a shocker.
But as Hayes says, let's wait to panic until after it happens.

So you're saying that the DOF and manager have no say over whether a key player leaves the club?
Caulker to Saints? on 12:39 - Jul 29 with 6244 viewsAntti_Heinola

Caulker to Saints? on 12:36 - Jul 29 by daveB

really odd move this, assume we have someone lined up but leaves us very short at the back. Could understand if we are selling him but a loan does us no favours

I guess the idea is we could get him back if we go up. but, er, there's a big 'if' in there, when we have virtually no defence!

Bare bones.

Caulker to Saints? on 12:40 - Jul 29 with 6229 viewsLblock

Is this "Moneybags Southampton" we're talking about?

This HAS to be loan fee plus GUARANTEED transfer if he manages 10 appearances and 1 day a week away from the battle cruiser.

Never mind... we've got Max Ehmer to come in and... what? What's that you say? There's actually nobody to come in???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Caulker to Saints? on 12:40 - Jul 29 with 6232 viewsadhoc_qpr

To be fair to TF, it's not a firesale if we don't get any money - so he wasn't technically lying!

If this does go through and we haven't signed 2 centre backs pretty sharpish, we'll know the truth of where we really are as a club.
Caulker to Saints? on 12:40 - Jul 29 with 6220 viewsYorkRanger

Caulker to Saints? on 12:25 - Jul 29 by Discodroids

fu cking joke deal.

ther've got the fu cking choke . pay up if you want him, if not fuc k off. them the breaks in the transfer market you slags.

how about a tweet from asias john craven to tell us how excited he is to have ever present ned and 400 year old clint as the center backs 1o days before the start of the season with a spunk stain drying out on the boardroom carpet as back up.

panhandle.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 12:28]

Disco, not sure from this if you support this deal - can you clarify?
Caulker to Saints? on 12:41 - Jul 29 with 6216 viewsrsonist

Unless there's some FFP accountancy book-cooking I'm missing I don't understand the logic. Let's say this saves us £3m from the wage bill for a year, how much would it cost us to sign and pay a decent replacement?

Let alone the loss in sporting value of our asset growing and improving through a season with us. If the club really think he'll come back after even if we somehow got promoted they're deluded.

Sell (for £8m minimum - Saints have the money and that's what James Chester just went for) or keep, simple as that.
Caulker to Saints? on 12:41 - Jul 29 with 6210 viewsWeaverQPR

I reckon now we will push the Perch deal through.

@WeavQPR

Caulker to Saints? on 12:42 - Jul 29 with 6200 viewsdaveB

Caulker to Saints? on 12:40 - Jul 29 by adhoc_qpr

To be fair to TF, it's not a firesale if we don't get any money - so he wasn't technically lying!

If this does go through and we haven't signed 2 centre backs pretty sharpish, we'll know the truth of where we really are as a club.

should know the truth already, club have been saying all summer they are not going to carry on paying big wages so high earners will go and we'll start again. Plenty will leave in the next few weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024