Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker to Saints 11:58 - Jul 29 with 28475 viewssimmo

Looks possible, initially as a loan - Simon Peach rarely wrong when it comes to Saints

[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 12:44]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Caulker to Saints on 13:58 - Jul 29 with 2226 viewsDiscodroids

Caulker to Saints on 13:28 - Jul 29 by Tonto

so lets get this right:

lots of people going off their nut because a player they don't like is being removed from the club...

oh... OK.

nah mate, i dont care if caulkers pimped out like richard gere by les to satisfy company directors housewifes or gemma collins designer vag.

as long as the client pays up, not pleading poverty while dining on cod cheeks and truffels in the ivy of the premiership , like southampton , and offering to do us a freemans , i.e 52p a week for 678563 weeks.

if they want him they should pay for him, otherwise we should have flogged his whore ass to west brom for plucking.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 13:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caulker to Saints on 14:00 - Jul 29 with 2207 viewsMarc

Caulker to Saints? on 14:01 - Jul 29 with 2189 viewsBrixtonR

Caulker to Saints? on 12:18 - Jul 29 by Northernr

One of the shtest deals in the history of sht deals - and we've done a few. "Can we take one of your two centre backs 10 days before the season starts and maybe give you some money a bit later if he does alright for us?"

A total fckin joke and yet some still trying to make out it's a good deal wtf

Are Rangers utterly Stupid cnts, this is equivalent of the ridiculous Simpson transfer last year

I've been beyond angry with this club since the Man City & Leicester debacle's and it's not relented over the summer but this puts the icing in it

9 days till the season starts and 2 centre backs both of whom will probably have to play out of position at LB and RB where they are both nowhere near good enough.

Has anyone ever heard of a cost benefit analysis.

Utter madness, but yeah right yeah it's a good deal for the club.

Oh do fck off

CNTS
Caulker to Saints on 14:02 - Jul 29 with 2162 viewsSpiritofGregory

Caulker to Saints on 13:28 - Jul 29 by fakekerby

A good deal is selling him for the 8 million we paid for him.

Not going to happen. Let's not forget the money wasted on his salary.

He must be on at least 40k a week, that's a good £2m a year in wages.
Caulker to Saints on 14:03 - Jul 29 with 2157 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I assume Caulker must be a bad egg- but if so we should have got rid permanently - not on a loan - otherwise I can see no benefit to QPR to doing this deal
Caulker to Saints on 14:04 - Jul 29 with 2129 viewsBAWHoops

Almost as though we were relegated and a highly rated 23 year old who has played for England didn't really want to stay at this level and we couldn't afford his c. £40k a week wages

If there are replacements lined up then fine. If not then Kpekwa and Furs need to step up sharpish!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Caulker to Saints on 14:05 - Jul 29 with 2113 viewsDiscodroids

why turn down west brom ? £1.3 million as as opposed to£ 5 million and got rid for ever. did they think some one was gonna cough up 8 million.

hahahahahaha

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caulker to Saints on 14:05 - Jul 29 with 2102 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Caulker to Saints on 14:03 - Jul 29 by superhoopdownunder

I assume Caulker must be a bad egg- but if so we should have got rid permanently - not on a loan - otherwise I can see no benefit to QPR to doing this deal

Unless it was the best we could get,
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker to Saints on 14:06 - Jul 29 with 2093 viewsGetMeRangers

Caulker to Saints on 14:02 - Jul 29 by SpiritofGregory

Not going to happen. Let's not forget the money wasted on his salary.

He must be on at least 40k a week, that's a good £2m a year in wages.

1.3 million plus wages in full (which could be 1.5-2 million)

Big saving for the club if that can be used wisely to recruit more than just a replacement

On the plus side, it has wound up Saints fans no end... scrambling for silver linings
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 14:08]
Caulker to Saints? on 14:07 - Jul 29 with 2070 viewsAntti_Heinola

Caulker to Saints? on 14:01 - Jul 29 by BrixtonR

A total fckin joke and yet some still trying to make out it's a good deal wtf

Are Rangers utterly Stupid cnts, this is equivalent of the ridiculous Simpson transfer last year

I've been beyond angry with this club since the Man City & Leicester debacle's and it's not relented over the summer but this puts the icing in it

9 days till the season starts and 2 centre backs both of whom will probably have to play out of position at LB and RB where they are both nowhere near good enough.

Has anyone ever heard of a cost benefit analysis.

Utter madness, but yeah right yeah it's a good deal for the club.

Oh do fck off

CNTS

We went down. We're £200m in debt. Get some realism. A lot of money off the wage bill, and we might get him back in a year.
It may well be a bad deal - we don't know the details, nor who we might sign as replacements - but there's no need for this kind of rudeness. Have a look at yourself.

Bare bones.

Caulker to Saints on 14:07 - Jul 29 with 2068 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I find myself surprisingly not that annoyed about this.
Not really worth what we paid for him was he?
My guess is that he is another bad egg/big time Charlie.
Caulker to Saints on 14:08 - Jul 29 with 2039 viewsdaveB

Caulker to Saints on 13:29 - Jul 29 by Marc

Even if we are getting a loan fee, I doubt it'll be much in the grand scheme of things - £1m tops.

Anymore than that and they'd be better off just throwing a few extra mil at the deal and signing him permanently.

After spending stupid money for years it's easy to forget you can buy some good championship players for a million quid. Seems clear that instant promotion is not the priority this season so these cuts need to be made
Caulker to Saints on 14:14 - Jul 29 with 1942 viewsqpr1976

I'd imagine Perch may be wrapped up for £700k now leaving £600k towards Fredericks or a.n.other
Caulker to Saints on 14:15 - Jul 29 with 1921 viewsingeminate

Caulker to Saints on 14:08 - Jul 29 by daveB

After spending stupid money for years it's easy to forget you can buy some good championship players for a million quid. Seems clear that instant promotion is not the priority this season so these cuts need to be made

shambolic timing.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Caulker to Saints on 14:16 - Jul 29 with 1914 viewsganjR

Oh good. Another defender out with no apparent replacement.
Maybe we don't need defenders?
Caulker to Saints on 14:17 - Jul 29 with 1892 viewsSpiritofGregory

Caulker to Saints on 14:03 - Jul 29 by superhoopdownunder

High wages and we are having trouble shifting the likes of Toilet.
Caulker to Saints? on 14:18 - Jul 29 with 1884 viewsAntti_Heinola

Caulker to Saints? on 14:07 - Jul 29 by Antti_Heinola

We went down. We're £200m in debt. Get some realism. A lot of money off the wage bill, and we might get him back in a year.
It may well be a bad deal - we don't know the details, nor who we might sign as replacements - but there's no need for this kind of rudeness. Have a look at yourself.

We have some details.
£1.5m, wages off the bill, we get him back after a year or possibly sell him on.
Timing apart, seems like a decent deal to me.

Bare bones.

Caulker to Saints on 14:19 - Jul 29 with 1861 viewseghamranger

Would be on a lot more money ever week than Phillips and Austin and that's why he has gone.

Need people in asap
Caulker to Saints? on 14:19 - Jul 29 with 1854 viewsSpiritofGregory

Caulker to Saints? on 13:04 - Jul 29 by simmo

Poor Ramsey, his first and possibly last chance to impress and show his managerial mettle and they're hamstringing him all over the shop!

Why do you think he was given the role?
Caulker to Saints on 14:21 - Jul 29 with 1838 viewsHayesender

Sundays lineup is gonna be interesting.

I'd be expecting a full strength side starting seeing as we'll be only 6 days away from the season starting

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Caulker to Saints on 14:21 - Jul 29 with 1826 viewsDiscodroids

this fckng QPR boardroom, nothing but a bunch of cum eating cuckolds when it comes to transfer negoatiatons. perhaps its a kinky thing... we just like being fuked over in our own house and putting up poloroids in 'premieship mangers wifes' magazine

possibly one of koeman shafting caulker in reverse cowgirl stuffing 50 notes down his jape eye while whimpering ramsey crys in the corner looking through the louvre doors knocking one out
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 14:24]

Caulker to Saints? on 14:22 - Jul 29 with 1819 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Caulker to Saints? on 14:18 - Jul 29 by Antti_Heinola

We have some details.
£1.5m, wages off the bill, we get him back after a year or possibly sell him on.

Based on his performances last season and his off the field issues we will be getting him back
Caulker to Saints? on 14:22 - Jul 29 with 1816 viewsNorthernr

Caulker to Saints? on 14:18 - Jul 29 by Antti_Heinola

We have some details.

Looks like we're absolutely skint to me. Southampton are rolling in money. They should have been told to pay up or pis off.

Charlton have a 6ft 7in Danish centre forward with a life size tattoo of an owl on his thigh waiting for us next Saturday and at the moment we've only got two senior defenders to mark him with.
Caulker to Saints on 14:22 - Jul 29 with 1816 viewssimmo

Like I said, at least 1.2m loan fee that should pay for Perch (if it's happening) and give us some additional change towards other potential signings. As much as the timing is shite and I had hoped he'd stay and be a beast for us in this league, I am happy that one of the potential premiership bound players has officially gone with at least some time to spare. Austin, Phillips and Fer will hopefully follow sooner rather than later - if they are going anyway.

However frustrating it is, it's so far removed from how we went about things previously, so I am happy. It's an extreme in comparison to previous transfer windows, but that's fine - I was sick of the way we used to do things. Fingers crossed we can push through some of the targets we have lively and get some minutes into them before Charlton.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Caulker to Saints on 14:23 - Jul 29 with 1799 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024