Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's next to go? 15:57 - Jul 29 with 6304 viewsCFW

With the decision this afternoon to dump Caulker just wonder who is next out of the door? Whilst we all know Austin is going I we hoping to keep at least some of our players especially defenders. Not long to go now before the start of the season and we have no defenders apart from Ned, more midfield players than you can shake a stick at and without Charlie not much up front.

For me Phillips, Fer and Sandro are obvious to go along with Charlie.

Sorry but for me like the pre-season our club is a total mess and we will be lucky to survive at this rate.
Who's next to go? on 11:26 - Aug 2 with 1350 viewsDiscodroids

we should be selling these people, not loaning them out like my mobile disco i used at church fetes and weddings in the nineties.

what happens with these high profile signings, is we get em off our books, and in one case, caulkers, we get thier wages paid by the club their going to play for (a masterstoke !!), or usually we still end up picking up a portion of their wages .

then, after season out of the spot light at QPR, when it all calms down, And we forget about them , they drift off for the price of a box of 1960's woodworking tools that the local shithouse compehensive doesnt want anymore.

shouLd Have unloaded caulker over WBA like an eton mess when we had the chance for 5 million, and tell sunderland if they want Fer, then you know, fkn buy him in the tradtional sense of money in exchange for goods and services. its all our risk and none for them.

no doubt we'll set a purchase price as well for sunderland should the deal work out for them at the end of the season, so when fer scores a dozen goals we'll get 6million fackin quid or something.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 11:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who's next to go? on 19:55 - Aug 4 with 1134 viewsSpiritofGregory

Phillips will only go if we get a high fee for him, we are not under pressure to sell him, his wages are affordable and he has at least a couple of years left on his contract.
Who's next to go? on 12:24 - Aug 5 with 1052 viewsGetMeRangers

Fer is supposedly at Sunderland today ahead of a loan of £2million plus all wages with a view to a permanent move... presumably if he avoids the third consecutive relegation!
Who's next to go? on 12:27 - Aug 5 with 1045 viewsadhoc_qpr

So Austin next out then? I reckon West Ham will pay up for him next week now Valencia is injured until after xmas .

Shame it's gone quiet on Traore and Hoillett moving on!
Who's next to go? on 12:32 - Aug 5 with 1034 viewsCFW

Forgive me if I am being thick but for the life of me I fail to understand why in god's name are we doing loan deals for our players? Ok we want them off our wage bill or they do not want to stay so we SELL them get the money in the bank and they are still off our wage bill!!! Are you telling me at the end of the season they will want to return? of course they wont - get real and get shot.

Perhaps then with the cash we can then purchase players who are the right sort, young, hungry and any other 'kin thing you can want. You never know with the money in the bank we might even be able to keep a few players that would be a first.
Who's next to go? on 13:00 - Aug 5 with 981 viewsGetMeRangers

Samba is keen to play. Has said he will play anywhere the manager asks, having also played right back earlier in his career. He says he will only leave if QPR ask him to go. Otherwise he wants to stay and play for the team. Really happy to be back and enjoying the atmosphere at the club

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/samba-diakite-wants-to-stay-wls-football8819

The two players being loaned out also have two consecutive relegations on their hands. I can understand other teams caution at wanting to buy them outright. The weakness of our financial position, then perhaps this is the best we can do. I wouldn't say we have had our pants pulled down with either deal. It also means if we are promoted and want them back, we have two less expensive transfers to buy in, each with another year in the Prem under their belt
Who's next to go? on 13:09 - Aug 5 with 967 viewsDiscodroids

i bet cheeky samba wants to stay, the lovable thieving scamp that he is.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who's next to go? on 14:07 - Aug 5 with 936 viewsSimonJames

Who's next to go? on 12:32 - Aug 5 by CFW

Forgive me if I am being thick but for the life of me I fail to understand why in god's name are we doing loan deals for our players? Ok we want them off our wage bill or they do not want to stay so we SELL them get the money in the bank and they are still off our wage bill!!! Are you telling me at the end of the season they will want to return? of course they wont - get real and get shot.

Perhaps then with the cash we can then purchase players who are the right sort, young, hungry and any other 'kin thing you can want. You never know with the money in the bank we might even be able to keep a few players that would be a first.

Perhaps if they are already plying their trade in the PL, then we get more money for selling them later in the season (assuming they don't go out of contract).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's next to go? on 14:14 - Aug 5 with 917 viewsDorse

NewsNow has Pulis 'playing a waiting game' for Phillps. He's currently standing under the clock at Waterloo station carrying a copy of The Times and wearing a pink carnation.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who's next to go? on 14:20 - Aug 5 with 910 viewsCFW

Who's next to go? on 14:07 - Aug 5 by SimonJames

Perhaps if they are already plying their trade in the PL, then we get more money for selling them later in the season (assuming they don't go out of contract).

Not sure about that Caulker was poor last season and although he has gone to a much better side not sure he is up to it or he really needs to get off the sauce. Sunderland are an awful side and frankly I just cannot see Fer making a big difference to the side. My guess is we will lose more money.
Who's next to go? on 17:15 - Aug 5 with 821 viewsGetMeRangers

Who's next to go? on 14:20 - Aug 5 by CFW

Not sure about that Caulker was poor last season and although he has gone to a much better side not sure he is up to it or he really needs to get off the sauce. Sunderland are an awful side and frankly I just cannot see Fer making a big difference to the side. My guess is we will lose more money.

Just as well he failed his medical. Happened before when he failed at Everton. Welcome back Leroy..... yeahhhhhh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024