Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need a decision here 16:39 - Jul 30 with 4147 viewsDorse

After going to the park with the kids today, I have come to the conclusion that good-looking ladies are solar powered. Which brings me to my query:

Is it 'MILFs' or 'Milves'?

And what is the collective noun for a gathering thereof?

I think it is a clunge of Milves.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Need a decision here on 16:42 - Jul 30 with 3036 viewsDannyPaddox

In Ireland the correct term is milufs.
Need a decision here on 16:44 - Jul 30 with 3027 viewssimmo

It's MILFs as it's an acronym. A collective noun would be a gaggle, or if you're in the north of the country, a hen-do.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Need a decision here on 16:46 - Jul 30 with 3003 viewsStanisgod

Would it not be a gobble of milfs

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Need a decision here on 16:56 - Jul 30 with 2955 viewsDorse

Need a decision here on 16:44 - Jul 30 by simmo

It's MILFs as it's an acronym. A collective noun would be a gaggle, or if you're in the north of the country, a hen-do.

Surely a hen-do implies a 'slaggle'?

Need a decision here on 17:35 - Jul 30 with 2845 viewsFredManRave

Need a decision here on 16:56 - Jul 30 by Dorse

Or a gobble.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Need a decision here on 17:59 - Jul 30 with 2776 viewsterryb

I think the correct answer is "unobtainable"!
Need a decision here on 18:01 - Jul 30 with 2769 viewsBklynRanger

It's 'A clam of MILFs' if I remember correctly.
Need a decision here on 18:03 - Jul 30 with 2753 viewsdannyblue

A clusterfÃÂșck
Login to get fewer ads

Need a decision here on 18:09 - Jul 30 with 2737 viewsSimonJames

Knowing my luck it's a "frustration of MILFs".
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 18:10]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Need a decision here on 18:28 - Jul 30 with 2691 viewsBklynRanger

Need a decision here on 18:01 - Jul 30 by BklynRanger

It's 'A clam of MILFs' if I remember correctly.

I wrote this at 18.01 BST and at 18.24 BST I received an invitation via email to join an intriguing organisation called 'Lovely MILFs' specializing in 'lonely but very pretty ladies'.

Now that's service.
Need a decision here on 18:28 - Jul 30 with 2686 viewsDiscodroids

a' clan' of chlamydia(more often seen grazing in brentwood)

a' murder' of minge. (can be found, in season, looking to mate outside kebab shops in any given town , village or hamlet)

a 'troop'of tw.at (normlly ravaging root cops of white lightning and haribo in 'londis')

a 'herd ' of hymen (extinct in brentwood since 1967 )

a' litter ' of labia ( stalking its prey komodo dragon style on the southend savannah

a 'bevy' of braxton hicks (heavily pregnant females, at the end of the 3rd trimester on the piss and smoking 40 bensons. her previous cubs have been taken in by another pride or eaten by the alpha male, dagenham dave of the bakers arms. )
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 18:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Need a decision here on 18:37 - Jul 30 with 2652 viewsStanisgod

Need a decision here on 17:35 - Jul 30 by FredManRave

Or a gobble.

See two posts above

Need a decision here on 19:16 - Jul 30 with 2583 viewsjohncharles

Need a decision here on 18:28 - Jul 30 by BklynRanger

I wrote this at 18.01 BST and at 18.24 BST I received an invitation via email to join an intriguing organisation called 'Lovely MILFs' specializing in 'lonely but very pretty ladies'.

Now that's service.

Even though your avatar suggests a lady type person ?
Legions of lesbian milfs ??
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 20:15]

Strong and stable my arse.

Need a decision here on 19:58 - Jul 30 with 2511 viewsBklynRanger

Need a decision here on 19:16 - Jul 30 by johncharles

Even though your avatar suggests a lady type person ?
Legions of lesbian milfs ??
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 20:15]

That's a picture of a MILF!
Need a decision here on 20:17 - Jul 30 with 2456 viewsFredManRave

Need a decision here on 18:37 - Jul 30 by Stanisgod

See two posts above

Nothing wrong with double gobble.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Need a decision here on 20:19 - Jul 30 with 2450 viewsjohncharles

Need a decision here on 19:58 - Jul 30 by BklynRanger

That's a picture of a MILF!

I can only say you've brought it all on yourself. Naughty boy

Strong and stable my arse.

Need a decision here on 20:39 - Jul 30 with 2412 viewsStanisgod

Need a decision here on 20:17 - Jul 30 by FredManRave

Nothing wrong with double gobble.

Need a decision here on 11:06 - Jul 31 with 2079 viewsDiscodroids

Need a decision here on 16:56 - Jul 30 by Dorse

great great work dorse.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Need a decision here on 12:45 - Jul 31 with 2021 viewsnix

Need a decision here on 18:28 - Jul 30 by Discodroids

a' clan' of chlamydia(more often seen grazing in brentwood)

a' murder' of minge. (can be found, in season, looking to mate outside kebab shops in any given town , village or hamlet)

a 'troop'of tw.at (normlly ravaging root cops of white lightning and haribo in 'londis')

a 'herd ' of hymen (extinct in brentwood since 1967 )

a' litter ' of labia ( stalking its prey komodo dragon style on the southend savannah

a 'bevy' of braxton hicks (heavily pregnant females, at the end of the 3rd trimester on the piss and smoking 40 bensons. her previous cubs have been taken in by another pride or eaten by the alpha male, dagenham dave of the bakers arms. )
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 18:33]

Disco

I really think u can be pretty funny in a bitter twisted kinda way but really does saying a load of words about the female genitalia really pass for humour among adult males these days. Beef curtains was a particular non-favourite,

I know I'm setting myself up for comments about being ugly (maybe), lesbian (deffo not but don't mind being called it as not an insult even though used as one), humourless(I don't think so as love a lot of banter on here especially anything by Clive), feminist (yes if it means being treated as equals, no if it means manhater or agreeing with anything Germaine Greer might say), know nothing about football so why am I on this site ( been going to QPR for over 20 years - was there 3 days before giving birth, in Division 1 etc, althoug wouldn't say I could manage a team, talk tactics etc but love the club)

Putting my tin hat on
Need a decision here on 13:36 - Jul 31 with 1968 viewsDorse

Need a decision here on 12:45 - Jul 31 by nix

Disco

I really think u can be pretty funny in a bitter twisted kinda way but really does saying a load of words about the female genitalia really pass for humour among adult males these days. Beef curtains was a particular non-favourite,

I know I'm setting myself up for comments about being ugly (maybe), lesbian (deffo not but don't mind being called it as not an insult even though used as one), humourless(I don't think so as love a lot of banter on here especially anything by Clive), feminist (yes if it means being treated as equals, no if it means manhater or agreeing with anything Germaine Greer might say), know nothing about football so why am I on this site ( been going to QPR for over 20 years - was there 3 days before giving birth, in Division 1 etc, althoug wouldn't say I could manage a team, talk tactics etc but love the club)

Putting my tin hat on

Wait a minute. You're a woman, you say...?

I know, I know. I'm banned.

Genuinely though, didn't want to cause a ruck.

Need a decision here on 13:56 - Jul 31 with 1922 viewsSimonJames

Disco

Putting my tin hat on

A nicely reasoned argument.

You might want some of these to finish the job:

100% of people who drink water will die.

Need a decision here on 14:15 - Jul 31 with 1899 viewsBklynRanger

A WOMAN!

(a woman - there's a woman up there, with a vagina and everything)
Need a decision here on 14:19 - Jul 31 with 1889 viewsisawqpratwcity

"...but really does saying a load of words about the female genitalia really pass for humour among adult males these days."

Sometimes, yes.

Its a blokey site. I'm ok with that.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Need a decision here on 14:42 - Jul 31 with 1870 viewsDiscodroids

Disco

Putting my tin hat on

hello nix, you saucy young trollop

i dont know if it passes for humour but it made me laugh like as fackin drain for about 2 seconds which, if you'll appreciate my candor, is all i care about.

i only put the edited stuff on here.. you should see my FGM one.

Jo !!, fetch me my billowy white shirt , Quill and opium , i must post on LFW..

at the very least , we seem to have a contender for the LGBT QPR supporters group chairman Championed by the danny dichio podcast.

as were being frank and open , im middle aged , hetro , a ray winstone look a like with a 6 and a half inch penis when augmented by visual stimuli, i.e.. john cravens newsround, the great british bake off, world in action etc etc.

Need a decision here on 15:47 - Jul 31 with 1798 viewsDorse

Need a decision here on 14:42 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

hello nix, you saucy young trollop

i dont know if it passes for humour but it made me laugh like as fackin drain for about 2 seconds which, if you'll appreciate my candor, is all i care about.

i only put the edited stuff on here.. you should see my FGM one.

Jo !!, fetch me my billowy white shirt , Quill and opium , i must post on LFW..

at the very least , we seem to have a contender for the LGBT QPR supporters group chairman Championed by the danny dichio podcast.

as were being frank and open , im middle aged , hetro , a ray winstone look a like with a 6 and a half inch penis when augmented by visual stimuli, i.e.. john cravens newsround, the great british bake off, world in action etc etc.

We could redress the balance by making repeated references to unspecified quantities of penii?

For example, an orchestra of skin flutes / pink oboes / beef bassoons / purple-headed, throbbing veiny flugelhorns?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024