Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time 10:59 - Jul 31 with 9006 viewsKonk

There’s a group of girls in their mid-twenties who’ve moved into the house across the street from me. One of them spends a lot of time stood in the front garden smoking, usually in a dirty looking dressing gown. She’s got a bit of a rough/old before her time, John Terry’s Mum look about her, even though she’s very well spoken. Anyhow, I popped out this morning to water my window boxes and there she was, smoking away in a Chelsea shirt with “Terry” printed on the back.

Obviously I’m devastated — it’s no good me being a one-man-gentrifying force when we have this sort of thing going on - and we now have two rough Chelsea birds living down our street, because just up the road there’s a middle-aged woman, who I thought was a bloke the first few times I saw her (she looks like Nigel off Eastenders, only a lot more angry), who never leaves her house without wearing half the club shop. I live nowhere near any sort of Chelsea catchment area, so why the fu ck is this happening to me? Will it stop at two or can I expect more? And why do female Chelsea fans — whatever their age and without exception - always look like they should be running flat roof pubs in Basildon?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:03 - Jul 31 with 7068 viewseastside_r

I read somewhere that in London your only ever five foot away from one at any time.

Or that could be something else
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:18 - Jul 31 with 7003 viewsSimonJames

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:03 - Jul 31 by eastside_r

I read somewhere that in London your only ever five foot away from one at any time.

Certainly in Surrey your'e only ever 5 feet away from a Man United fan.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:26 - Jul 31 with 6964 viewsJuzzie

Chelsea just seem to attract a certain type of person as their 'fans'. In a way, I'm glad. It stops them from supporting clubs like ours.
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:29 - Jul 31 with 6952 viewsKonk

Growing-up in a non-CFC contaminated bit of town, I could go literally MONTHS without seeing a Chelsea fan, and now they’re every fu cking where. Everywhere. Granted half are people who haven’t grown-up in this country or idiot children with shi t parents, but for fu ck’s sake, someone get a grip. As much as I’m over the worst of it where they’re concerned, it still pis ses me off every single time I see some dopey looking glory-hunting t wat decked out in their wan ky Chelsea gear, or every time I see some square-jawed bird in a Chelsea shirt, puffing away on her fag, looking like the roughest off-duty dinner lady in the world. How’s a bloke meant to relax when he knows that sort of shit s going on down his street? On CL league nights, am I gonna hear a rasping scream from across the road every time Chelsea score against FC Honka or whoever they’ve been paired against in this year’s Group of Least resistance? If she doesn’t approve of my window boxes, will she start sending me death threats? It’s no good the corner shop selling San Pelligrino fizzy pop and “luxury” crisps, when these fu ckers out and about in the Chelsea leisure wear turning the manor into a fu cking khazi. I’m gonna write to the council.

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:37 - Jul 31 with 6917 viewspeejaybee

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:29 - Jul 31 by Konk

Growing-up in a non-CFC contaminated bit of town, I could go literally MONTHS without seeing a Chelsea fan, and now they’re every fu cking where. Everywhere. Granted half are people who haven’t grown-up in this country or idiot children with shi t parents, but for fu ck’s sake, someone get a grip. As much as I’m over the worst of it where they’re concerned, it still pis ses me off every single time I see some dopey looking glory-hunting t wat decked out in their wan ky Chelsea gear, or every time I see some square-jawed bird in a Chelsea shirt, puffing away on her fag, looking like the roughest off-duty dinner lady in the world. How’s a bloke meant to relax when he knows that sort of shit s going on down his street? On CL league nights, am I gonna hear a rasping scream from across the road every time Chelsea score against FC Honka or whoever they’ve been paired against in this year’s Group of Least resistance? If she doesn’t approve of my window boxes, will she start sending me death threats? It’s no good the corner shop selling San Pelligrino fizzy pop and “luxury” crisps, when these fu ckers out and about in the Chelsea leisure wear turning the manor into a fu cking khazi. I’m gonna write to the council.

Konk,do you know that the Chairman of the council is a Chelsea supporter.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:38 - Jul 31 with 6891 viewsMrSheen

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:29 - Jul 31 by Konk

Lest we forget...

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:48 - Jul 31 with 6845 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:38 - Jul 31 by MrSheen

Lest we forget...

She reminds me of

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:54 - Jul 31 with 6813 viewsade_qpr

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:03 - Jul 31 by eastside_r

Yes isn't it dog shit?

Err no could be wrong, could be scum

Err hang on, shit what's the difference?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Login to get fewer ads

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 13:13 - Jul 31 with 6756 viewsMrSheen

I blame the parents...

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 13:20 - Jul 31 with 6727 viewsDorse

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 13:13 - Jul 31 by MrSheen

I blame the parents...

'No officer, I was merely relieving a terribly painful cramp in my shoulder whilst my daughter was singing One Man Went To Mow, as you can clearly see by the number of fingers she is holding up.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 13:24 - Jul 31 with 6717 viewsKonk

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 13:13 - Jul 31 by MrSheen

I blame the parents...

This is what I mean. If you wandered into a flat roof pub in say, Stevenage town centre, and that little girl popped up from behind the bar asking you what you wanted to drink, it would seem like the most natural thing in the world. It is a fact that every woman who supports Chelsea looks like she works behind the bar in a flat roof pub somewhere in a Home counties new town. When they hit 20 and start wearing CFC polo shirts every time they leave the house, that’s when they look like they should be running them.

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 13:55 - Jul 31 with 6629 viewsBluce_Ree

It's a mistake to think of Chelsea fans as humans, really.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 13:57 - Jul 31 with 6627 viewsSuffolk

It is a national problem which is going unchecked due to the Calais immigrant issues at present. We should all write to our MP's and demand an immediate cull. Perhaps we should carry out an exchange with the French, we will take their immigrants if they take our Chelsea scum.
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 15:34 - Jul 31 with 6496 viewsstowmarketrange

My Mrs can't understand why I hate Chelshite so much and she thinks that I'm the only one who hates them that much.I can't wait to show her this thread tonight.

There are a few up here in Suffolk,including one in our village,but I guess none of them have ever been or could even point to their scummy ground on a map.
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 17:50 - Jul 31 with 6367 viewsthemodfather

what gets me is all the asian "new fans" proudly wearing that shirt, not knowing the club's dire racist history???
dunno why but the media rarely discuss or show any chelsea pre roman stuff, especially from the "terraces"....
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 19:10 - Jul 31 with 6257 viewsGetMeRangers

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 17:50 - Jul 31 by themodfather

what gets me is all the asian "new fans" proudly wearing that shirt, not knowing the club's dire racist history???
dunno why but the media rarely discuss or show any chelsea pre roman stuff, especially from the "terraces"....

When the terraces were open. I remember praying that they would go bust with Bates, having to play behind closed doors and having the perimeter fences electrified.

The irony of Konk's post is that the new 'fans' are no better than teh hardocre scum of years ago... only that they seem now to have dire female following too
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 21:32 - Jul 31 with 6150 viewsW12SG2

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 13:24 - Jul 31 by Konk

This is what I mean. If you wandered into a flat roof pub in say, Stevenage town centre, and that little girl popped up from behind the bar asking you what you wanted to drink, it would seem like the most natural thing in the world. It is a fact that every woman who supports Chelsea looks like she works behind the bar in a flat roof pub somewhere in a Home counties new town. When they hit 20 and start wearing CFC polo shirts every time they leave the house, that’s when they look like they should be running them.

We don't tolerate this sort in Stevenage - you're probably thinking of Woking, a proper scumhole. I don't like all this snobbery towards flat-roof pubs either (beer, drugs, violence - what's the problem?) but not surprising from the red trouser contingent.
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 21:40 - Jul 31 with 6143 viewskropotkin41

I live in West Wales and sometimes frequent a social club in Carmarthen......... what should I discover in there on a regular basis on Sunday afternoons last season but a nest of bulging blue shirt wearing thick heads. Quite disturbing. You see as many Chelsea shirts down here as Swansea ones......... and sadly many more than Carmarthen Town's Old Gold.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 22:02 - Jul 31 with 6095 viewsSterlingArcher

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 21:40 - Jul 31 by kropotkin41

I live in West Wales and sometimes frequent a social club in Carmarthen......... what should I discover in there on a regular basis on Sunday afternoons last season but a nest of bulging blue shirt wearing thick heads. Quite disturbing. You see as many Chelsea shirts down here as Swansea ones......... and sadly many more than Carmarthen Town's Old Gold.

I knew the end was nigh for the genuine football fan was when a Black Cab driver, so excited by
His clubs latest marquee signing, had a hastily team shirt emblazoned with ' Gullett ' !
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 22:27 - Jul 31 with 6062 viewsted_hendrix

Lobby your MP, if that don't work then lobby your MEP, if that don't work then try lobbying Friends of the Earth.
If none of the above works drop an lsd tab.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 09:53 - Aug 3 with 5670 viewsKonk

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 21:32 - Jul 31 by W12SG2

We don't tolerate this sort in Stevenage - you're probably thinking of Woking, a proper scumhole. I don't like all this snobbery towards flat-roof pubs either (beer, drugs, violence - what's the problem?) but not surprising from the red trouser contingent.

No offence intended — Stevenage just popped into my head when I was thinking of new towns in the South-East. I was walking through Stevenage Old town at the weekend, on my way to visiting someone in hospital, and noticed a QPR sticker on the door of a bar called ‘Dry’. Not got anything to do with you, has it?

As for flat roof pubs - loads of flat roof pubs round Hammersmith. Have a look at these two for starters:

It’s just being Fulham spots, they’ve got hanging baskets and Gaggia coffee machines. Keeping it real in W6.

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 10:52 - Aug 3 with 5596 viewsTacticalR

I thought 'their missus always look the bleeding same'?

'The Sweeney's doing ninety
'Cause they've got the word to go
They get a gang of villains
In a shed up at Heathrow
They're counting out the fivers
When the hand cuffs lock again
In and out of Wandsworth
With the numbers on their names
It's funny how their missus
Always look the bleeding same'

Squeeze, Cool for Cats

Air hostess clique

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 10:59 - Aug 3 with 5573 viewsDorse

I think we have to accept that we live in a multicultural society and that everyone has the right to express themselves without impinging on the rights of others.

Simply put, we all have the right to be a kunt but some people are abusing their privilege.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:09 - Aug 3 with 5488 viewsMrSheen

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 21:40 - Jul 31 by kropotkin41

I lived in Oxford in the 80s and even at their lowest ebb, the late trains out of Paddington on a Saturday had hordes of blue vermin heading out West to Swindon and Newport. Not sure what these two towns had done to be hosting so many undesirables, but there had obviously been some forced resettlement in the 1960s to make way for toxic waste dumps, chemical works, prisons and other welcome improvements to South West London
Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:37 - Aug 3 with 5444 viewsKonk

Female CFC fans all smoke 80 fags a day & look like their old man's doing time on 12:09 - Aug 3 by MrSheen

I lived in Oxford in the 80s and even at their lowest ebb, the late trains out of Paddington on a Saturday had hordes of blue vermin heading out West to Swindon and Newport. Not sure what these two towns had done to be hosting so many undesirables, but there had obviously been some forced resettlement in the 1960s to make way for toxic waste dumps, chemical works, prisons and other welcome improvements to South West London

Reading's full of them. This was filmed in Reading - I'd put my house on the fat mess being a Chelsea fan. 100% nailed on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024