Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread 16:11 - Jul 31 with 3177 viewsDiscodroids

[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 16:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Cant have a friday without a music thread LFW on 16:17 - Jul 31 with 2348 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Sirkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Cant have a friday without a music thread LFW on 16:41 - Jul 31 with 2337 viewsDiscodroids

[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 16:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 17:36 - Jul 31 with 2297 viewsSomersetHoops

Who's Next?

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:36 - Jul 31 with 2275 viewsDiscodroids

bit up roxy musics arse this one, but still..

[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 19:52]

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:49 - Jul 31 with 2269 viewsscot1963

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:54 - Jul 31 with 2255 viewsDiscodroids

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:49 - Jul 31 by scot1963

blimey scotty havent heard that mercy track for years !!

+1

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:55 - Jul 31 with 2253 viewsscot1963

another leftfield

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:57 - Jul 31 with 2249 viewsscot1963

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:54 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

+1

and I'd forgotten that Icehouse track
Login to get fewer ads

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 20:14 - Jul 31 with 2239 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 22:09 - Jul 31 with 2211 viewsscot1963

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:30 - Aug 1 with 2167 viewsisawqpratwcity

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:45 - Aug 1 with 2165 viewsisawqpratwcity

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:50 - Aug 1 with 2159 viewsisawqpratwcity

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:53 - Aug 1 with 2159 viewsWilloW4

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:54 - Jul 31 by Discodroids

+1

Love souisie banshee..marvellous.!! As for the Scottish James Bond in a mankee...eek!!.. As for fine sounds ...30 days by chuck berry.
Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:57 - Aug 1 with 2153 viewsisawqpratwcity

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 02:06 - Aug 1 with 2144 viewsWilloW4

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:57 - Aug 1 by isawqpratwcity

Top track, great video.. Well played Mr.isaw.
Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 02:07 - Aug 1 with 2142 viewsisawqpratwcity

One from the story songs...

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 05:03 - Aug 1 with 2122 viewsFredManRave

Started with Bowie so, having just watched, by chance, the Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars doc it's only fitting that I end (until the next post) this thread with;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 11:52 - Aug 1 with 2088 viewsDiscodroids

"those f uckers....those f uckers put something in my drink..."
true detective ep #6

boss.boss.boss
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 12:00]

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 11:58 - Aug 1 with 2080 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:53 - Aug 1 by WilloW4

Love souisie banshee..marvellous.!! As for the Scottish James Bond in a mankee...eek!!.. As for fine sounds ...30 days by chuck berry.

Great thread chaps.
Yes Siouxsie Sue. Fantastic. The Scream is still one of my favourite albums and this is the best track from it.

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 12:01 - Aug 1 with 2074 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 2067 viewsDiscodroids

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 12:17 - Aug 1 with 2063 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 13:02 - Aug 1 with 2047 viewsDiscodroids

to my shame only just caught up with this lp because of true detective series 2.

mindblowing psychedelia

hurl captain beefheart, the doors, the cramps, traffic, cream, the byrds into a vortex with enough peyote to bring a shaman to his knees and this is the result.

all my life i thought you were a mirage, now i know your real..where the f uck have you been? .
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 13:06]

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 17:57 - Aug 1 with 2010 viewsElHoop

Bit more Stones - a remake of their own song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024