Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread 16:11 - Jul 31 with 3198 viewsDiscodroids

[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 16:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 18:46 - Aug 1 with 876 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This video was from an old cycling safety advert but suits the track so well. Bear with it though as the track doesn't kick in till about 1.43

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:08 - Aug 1 with 868 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:29 - Aug 1 with 854 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 19:53 - Aug 1 with 848 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 22:13 - Aug 1 with 840 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 23:44 - Aug 1 with 828 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Dat guitar

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 00:17 - Aug 2 with 825 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Finest Slayer.

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 00:30 - Aug 2 with 822 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 00:44 - Aug 2 with 820 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 00:30 - Aug 2 by TheBlob

Blob comes up trumps again.

Not as good but our mate Luca is on good form.

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 00:56 - Aug 2 with 815 viewsTheBlob

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 00:44 - Aug 2 by Metallica_Hoop

Blob comes up trumps again.

Not as good but our mate Luca is on good form.

Hiya buddy,how you doin'?Hadn't heard that before - goes in me folder.
It's got that old Stoner Circuit feel about it tonight.....I'll stick with it for a few numbers.

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:11 - Aug 2 with 808 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 00:56 - Aug 2 by TheBlob

Hiya buddy,how you doin'?Hadn't heard that before - goes in me folder.
It's got that old Stoner Circuit feel about it tonight.....I'll stick with it for a few numbers.

Enjoyed that Blob.

Most of my old stoner comes from a fb group which I added you to (pending) hope you don't mind.

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:24 - Aug 2 with 804 viewsTheBlob

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:11 - Aug 2 by Metallica_Hoop

Enjoyed that Blob.

Most of my old stoner comes from a fb group which I added you to (pending) hope you don't mind.

Yezzzmmmm....dem old toe tappin' rhythms.
Yeah go ahead,could do with some more loons.

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:36 - Aug 2 with 796 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:24 - Aug 2 by TheBlob

Yezzzmmmm....dem old toe tappin' rhythms.
Yeah go ahead,could do with some more loons.

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:38 - Aug 2 with 794 viewsFredManRave

Was never a huge fan of Bauhaus back in the day, I only really heard their stuff via my Bros bedroom but having seen Siouxsie on this thread it reminded of them so I'll chuck my favourite track of theirs into the thread;

[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 1:45]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:46 - Aug 2 with 784 viewsTheBlob

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:36 - Aug 2 by Metallica_Hoop

Yowza.
Have a bit of the old kick drums...top hole old bean....

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:47 - Aug 2 with 723 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Late in the day LFW Cant have a friday without a music thread on 01:56 - Aug 2 with 718 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Two very good guitar players doing a run through.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 2:01]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024