Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women Bosses 19:15 - Jul 31 with 3550 viewsDiscodroids

To avoid my usual charges of what might perhaps might be perceived as a sexist, misogynistic tirade, I will just say... discuss your experiences..

Being a good looking chap, I've always preferred female bosses as they invariably fancy me.( ive still got the old rouges smile..)

I've had a few mental female bosses to be honest. Proper highly strung workaholic type characters. I called one of them unhinged once during a pointless row in the office. She had mixed feelings about the comment if I remember correctly.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 19:16]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Women Bosses on 21:09 - Aug 1 with 902 viewsnix

A bit of biting sarcasm and judicious rage was always rather admired when I was at school- it was the namby pamby do gooder types that caused mayhem and bored us all to wanting to put pins in our eyes to relieve the boredom.

Such a shame you've been pushed out of teaching by the Mr Goves of this world who haven't got a clue what it's like for kids from sh1tty environments that need inspiration and leadership not petty rules and turgid facts parroted at them.

Oh well digressing from the thread a bit but it just makes me seethe. Good luck in whatever you do in future. I'm getting off my soapbox now may need to punch my sons punchbag for a bit...
Women Bosses on 21:31 - Aug 1 with 880 viewsDorse

Women Bosses on 21:09 - Aug 1 by nix

A bit of biting sarcasm and judicious rage was always rather admired when I was at school- it was the namby pamby do gooder types that caused mayhem and bored us all to wanting to put pins in our eyes to relieve the boredom.

Such a shame you've been pushed out of teaching by the Mr Goves of this world who haven't got a clue what it's like for kids from sh1tty environments that need inspiration and leadership not petty rules and turgid facts parroted at them.

Oh well digressing from the thread a bit but it just makes me seethe. Good luck in whatever you do in future. I'm getting off my soapbox now may need to punch my sons punchbag for a bit...

'Mum! Mum, leave it! He's had enough!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Women Bosses on 00:22 - Aug 2 with 801 viewsisawqpratwcity

Women Bosses on 16:23 - Aug 1 by Dorse

I brought a combination of alcoholic rage and innuendo-laden sarcasm to the classroom.

And I made all my classes watch the offish highlights when we beat Chelsea.

In all seriousness, for some kids, the first male role model they have is their teacher. In some cases, they won't even see a male teacher until secondary school. It's a big adjustment. I had great results with under achieving boys and really enjoyed working with some of the 'problem' children. The job, however, only sees percentages and targets. They forgot some time ago that each percentage point in our GCSE results equates to 2 children who have real lives, problems and need understanding rather than simply setting a fcuking target.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:36]

"And I made all my classes watch the offish highlights when we beat Chelsea."

Never mind whatever good you might have done with other kids, what about those poor sods who will now grow up thinking SWP was a proper footballer??!!!
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 3:16]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Women Bosses on 02:50 - Aug 2 with 780 viewsFredManRave

Women Bosses on 20:15 - Aug 1 by scot1963

I've never been a boss as I refuse to kiss arse to climb that greasy pole to the top. Most, if not all, bosses I've had are easily fooled by flattery and can't see that as soon as they are out the way those are the very people who do the least work.

I have had male and female bosses. I've had the shoulder massage treatment from a male and a recent male boss actually groped my bum. I think he realised his faux pas instantly and, in an effort to lighten the moment, launched into a tale of how he had defended a chap early on in his career who'd pinched a woman's bum and she had turned out to be an off duty policewoman and that the picture hanging on the wall of the office was a cartoon from the paper at that time, of that very case. The other girl who worked in the office and I just looked at each other in a 'did he really just do that?' gobsmacked way.

But, even bearing those in mind some of the middle aged females, who have been given any power, that I've encountered in the office are a breed apart - nightmare

"I refuse to kiss arse to climb that greasy pole to the top."

Fortunately my wife doesn't think the same.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Women Bosses on 07:34 - Aug 2 with 752 viewsscot1963

Women Bosses on 02:50 - Aug 2 by FredManRave

"I refuse to kiss arse to climb that greasy pole to the top."

Fortunately my wife doesn't think the same.

perfectly acceptable behaviour outside the office/workplace
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 7:37]
Women Bosses on 08:24 - Aug 2 with 719 viewsjohncharles

Women Bosses on 07:34 - Aug 2 by scot1963

perfectly acceptable behaviour outside the office/workplace
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 7:37]

But it would be fun in the workplace
I'd make it compulsory.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024