Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women Bosses 19:15 - Jul 31 with 3528 viewsDiscodroids

To avoid my usual charges of what might perhaps might be perceived as a sexist, misogynistic tirade, I will just say... discuss your experiences..

Being a good looking chap, I've always preferred female bosses as they invariably fancy me.( ive still got the old rouges smile..)

I've had a few mental female bosses to be honest. Proper highly strung workaholic type characters. I called one of them unhinged once during a pointless row in the office. She had mixed feelings about the comment if I remember correctly.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 19:16]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Women Bosses on 19:38 - Jul 31 with 2608 viewspaulparker

Yep I had a mental head case of a woman boss Disco
Hard vodka drinking, swearing, bouts of violence etc and the odd shag
I have now been with her nearly 10 years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Women Bosses on 19:42 - Jul 31 with 2602 viewsDiscodroids

Women Bosses on 19:38 - Jul 31 by paulparker

Yep I had a mental head case of a woman boss Disco
Hard vodka drinking, swearing, bouts of violence etc and the odd shag
I have now been with her nearly 10 years

hahahaha roaring !,..

these days , accusing your boss of menstruation when she's voicing a firm opinion isn't OK.
I've always got on well with female managers. It's healthy to have a bit of a mix IMO. Plus It's great having some skirt to look at. oi oi !

(check out the random irritation thread mate)
[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 19:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Women Bosses on 20:34 - Jul 31 with 2511 viewsterryb

I've always found that a good looking woman can achieve wonders at work.

They will smile in to your eyes, ask you to do a little job for them as a favour & in return ask for your wallet, cards & pin numbers to use while your carrying out this assignment!
Women Bosses on 21:01 - Jul 31 with 2458 viewsjamois

I've had female bosses. Cannot recall a single positive experience. Like a bad stout, harsh and bitter generally speaking, with the notion they have to prove so much more than they really do. I've also had female clients, one of whom was lucrative but highly strung and had a good go at trying to break up my marriage.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Women Bosses on 00:40 - Aug 1 with 2344 viewsBluce_Ree

Invariably c*nts.

90% of the ones I've had have had that thing where you don't know what mood they'll be in when they turn up.

And it's usually shit because they are hateful harridans.

Although currently my boss is female and pretty sound.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Women Bosses on 01:21 - Aug 1 with 2320 viewsSimonJames

With two of my previous bosses (one Indian and one Asian) I've no idea how effective they were, because they were so hot that I couldn't concentrate at all when they were around.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Women Bosses on 06:56 - Aug 1 with 2229 viewsJAPRANGERS

Had women bosses ( literally in one case!) over the years but much prefer male bosses.
Women Bosses on 07:53 - Aug 1 with 2196 viewslondonscottish

I've had good bosses and bad bosses over the years. Can't say their gender had much to do with it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Women Bosses on 08:10 - Aug 1 with 2171 viewsMark1

The female bosses I've had have all been hopeless.

Mad or try to act like blokes - why do they do that FFS.

And if you get 2 competing with each other - miaow!!!
Women Bosses on 08:20 - Aug 1 with 2154 viewsSydneyRs

Left my last job after two female bosses they brought in completely destroyed morale in what had been a great place. Still, I get paid more now, am in a better location and can work from home some of the time so perhaps I should thank them!
Women Bosses on 08:44 - Aug 1 with 2126 viewsDorse

In my early twenties, when I was young, dumb and full of, ahem, enthusiasm I had a middle-aged female team leader who took it upon herself to give me a neck massage at my desk because I looked 'really tense'. It didn't do anything to ease my state of mind as I died a little more inside with every squeeze. I must have looked like Quasimodo by the time she finished.

And no, she wasn't a MILF, since you ask. Hotel Toast: might have been hot once but not in my lifetime. One track mind you lot. I don't know, I bare my soul, share my pain...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Women Bosses on 08:58 - Aug 1 with 2095 viewsDiscodroids

if i fu ck up and release a homicidal maniac on to the streets of east london due to a hangover/not giving a fk/ive been bribed etc etc, i simply spray a subtle yet reasonably priced eau de toilette spray into my 100% pure cotton initialed handkerchief, dab it behind the ears and my woman boss is rendered putty in my hands and serves me tea like a chai waller.

back in my lloyds of london days i remember a senior underwriter .....When the first plane hit the tower in 9/11 everyone stopped working and started watching the TV in horror, knowing the world was never going to be the same again. Not her - she was going around asking broker support if their non marine reinsurance quotes had taken into account the mass slaughter unfolding in front of our eyes.

charming.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 9:04]

Women Bosses on 09:06 - Aug 1 with 2074 viewsDiscodroids

the chicks call me Sylvester Cologne in the office..

its not rocket science..If you work hard, deliver the goods and ledge the bants at work you're on a one way ticket to success. male of female.

although i did have a years stint dj'ing at a bar in aldgate for a year back in the early 2000's and the owner/boss was gay. If it wasn't for the fact that he was off his head on oxycontin all the time, then he'd have probably been alright.

This is discodorid, absolutley ledging it out of the park, signing out.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 9:11]

Women Bosses on 10:26 - Aug 1 with 1987 viewsDorse

Just to balance things up, my current 'Boss' is a Grade A, specially selected, free-range, 21 day matured kunt who, as far as I am concerned, can take up a long term posting as resident gimp at a 'niche market' Berlin dungeon.

Women Bosses on 12:31 - Aug 1 with 1886 viewsnix

Not sure about gender as have good/bad bosses of either. But what I have learnt is that if u have half a brain they feel threatened and have to manage you firmly (put u in your place) by setting targets (setting u up to fail), giving u challenges (giving u sh1t jobs that no one else wants to do) and encouraging individual development (playing u off against your colleagues.

Sod all that cos I am now unmanageable (self employed) and have discovered I'm always right (well not as often wrong as I was always made to feel)

Simples!
Women Bosses on 13:05 - Aug 1 with 1840 viewsDorse

Women Bosses on 12:31 - Aug 1 by nix

Not sure about gender as have good/bad bosses of either. But what I have learnt is that if u have half a brain they feel threatened and have to manage you firmly (put u in your place) by setting targets (setting u up to fail), giving u challenges (giving u sh1t jobs that no one else wants to do) and encouraging individual development (playing u off against your colleagues.

Sod all that cos I am now unmanageable (self employed) and have discovered I'm always right (well not as often wrong as I was always made to feel)

Simples!

With you there - I've left teaching after over 15 years because of my last boss. He was as described above and did everything you just mentioned. Well shot of it.

My new career is on hold as I am waiting to hear back from Durex about my application for test pilot.

Women Bosses on 13:31 - Aug 1 with 1814 viewsjohncharles

Women Bosses on 13:05 - Aug 1 by Dorse

With you there - I've left teaching after over 15 years because of my last boss. He was as described above and did everything you just mentioned. Well shot of it.

My new career is on hold as I am waiting to hear back from Durex about my application for test pilot.

You'll have some stiff competition

Strong and stable my arse.

Women Bosses on 14:18 - Aug 1 with 1762 viewsnix

Women Bosses on 13:05 - Aug 1 by Dorse

Your new career sounds much more exciting!

Seriously, though, same thing happened to a male ex-teacher friend of mine. Shame as teaching really needs good male staff to balance out the female majority. Even as a woman I can see men bring different energy to the classroom.
Women Bosses on 16:23 - Aug 1 with 1678 viewsDorse

Women Bosses on 14:18 - Aug 1 by nix

Your new career sounds much more exciting!

Seriously, though, same thing happened to a male ex-teacher friend of mine. Shame as teaching really needs good male staff to balance out the female majority. Even as a woman I can see men bring different energy to the classroom.

I brought a combination of alcoholic rage and innuendo-laden sarcasm to the classroom.

And I made all my classes watch the offish highlights when we beat Chelsea.

In all seriousness, for some kids, the first male role model they have is their teacher. In some cases, they won't even see a male teacher until secondary school. It's a big adjustment. I had great results with under achieving boys and really enjoyed working with some of the 'problem' children. The job, however, only sees percentages and targets. They forgot some time ago that each percentage point in our GCSE results equates to 2 children who have real lives, problems and need understanding rather than simply setting a fcuking target.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:36]

Women Bosses on 20:15 - Aug 1 with 1559 viewsscot1963

I've never been a boss as I refuse to kiss arse to climb that greasy pole to the top. Most, if not all, bosses I've had are easily fooled by flattery and can't see that as soon as they are out the way those are the very people who do the least work.

I have had male and female bosses. I've had the shoulder massage treatment from a male and a recent male boss actually groped my bum. I think he realised his faux pas instantly and, in an effort to lighten the moment, launched into a tale of how he had defended a chap early on in his career who'd pinched a woman's bum and she had turned out to be an off duty policewoman and that the picture hanging on the wall of the office was a cartoon from the paper at that time, of that very case. The other girl who worked in the office and I just looked at each other in a 'did he really just do that?' gobsmacked way.

But, even bearing those in mind some of the middle aged females, who have been given any power, that I've encountered in the office are a breed apart - nightmare
Women Bosses on 20:16 - Aug 1 with 1556 viewsDiscodroids

Women Bosses on 20:15 - Aug 1 by scot1963

I've never been a boss as I refuse to kiss arse to climb that greasy pole to the top. Most, if not all, bosses I've had are easily fooled by flattery and can't see that as soon as they are out the way those are the very people who do the least work.

I have had male and female bosses. I've had the shoulder massage treatment from a male and a recent male boss actually groped my bum. I think he realised his faux pas instantly and, in an effort to lighten the moment, launched into a tale of how he had defended a chap early on in his career who'd pinched a woman's bum and she had turned out to be an off duty policewoman and that the picture hanging on the wall of the office was a cartoon from the paper at that time, of that very case. The other girl who worked in the office and I just looked at each other in a 'did he really just do that?' gobsmacked way.

But, even bearing those in mind some of the middle aged females, who have been given any power, that I've encountered in the office are a breed apart - nightmare

i bet uncle blob does as his told.

Women Bosses on 20:21 - Aug 1 with 1551 viewsscot1963

Women Bosses on 20:16 - Aug 1 by Discodroids

i bet uncle blob does as his told.

you bet he does
Women Bosses on 20:30 - Aug 1 with 1530 viewsDiscodroids

Women Bosses on 20:21 - Aug 1 by scot1963

you bet he does

lucky sod.

Women Bosses on 20:33 - Aug 1 with 1528 viewsenfieldargh

when I was 18 I had a woman boss, her name was Theresa Green no jokes
she was blonde and gorgeous and gave me the orn.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Women Bosses on 20:37 - Aug 1 with 1524 viewsDorse

Women Bosses on 20:33 - Aug 1 by enfieldargh

when I was 18 I had a woman boss, her name was Theresa Green no jokes
she was blonde and gorgeous and gave me the orn.

Must've been hard for you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024