Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And you think our club has got problems... 08:50 - Aug 1 with 2320 viewsCanadaRanger

http://boingboing.net/2015/07/30/golf-club-hunts-mystery-man-wh.html
And you think our club has got problems... on 08:55 - Aug 1 with 2303 viewsisawqpratwcity

"The early years were relatively hard stools, but the consistency has changed,"

Going soft on crime.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

And you think our club has got problems... on 09:00 - Aug 1 with 2288 viewsCanadaRanger

I saw a response from a lady reader who considered the article - by assuming the perpetrator was male - to be incredibly sexist and disrespectful to women, given the size of the job she had to do... :0

Personally, I think it's class warfare...
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 9:06]
And you think our club has got problems... on 09:24 - Aug 1 with 2257 viewsGetMeRangers

Another witty reply suggesting it might be a bear
And you think our club has got problems... on 09:29 - Aug 1 with 2244 viewsCanadaRanger

Bears are cleaner than that...

[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 9:32]
And you think our club has got problems... on 10:15 - Aug 1 with 2184 viewsDorse

And yet, no mention of this on the 10 o'clock news. Free media? It's a fcuking conspiracy.

We're through the looking glass here people...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

And you think our club has got problems... on 11:10 - Aug 1 with 2102 viewskensalriser

The story is reported by one Rob Beschizza.

I have doubts about its veracity.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

And you think our club has got problems... on 15:55 - Aug 1 with 1928 viewsCanadaRanger

And you think our club has got problems... on 11:10 - Aug 1 by kensalriser

The story is reported by one Rob Beschizza.

I have doubts about its veracity.

Aha! The plot thickens... Meanwhile, speaking of equally unlikely events...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/457063/Armadillo-accident-gunman-sho

"In April, another armadillo deflected a gunman's bullet, with the shot then hitting the shooter's mum-in-law."

Les Dawson?!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 15:58]
And you think our club has got problems... on 16:12 - Aug 1 with 1890 viewsSimonJames

Moose poo is pretty damn big, but I don't know how accurate they would be straddling a golf hole and letting one drop from 4 feet high.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:12]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

And you think our club has got problems... on 16:20 - Aug 1 with 1873 viewsbosh67

I've done it to every club that didn't buy my golf book. I have been doing a lot of sh*tting.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

And you think our club has got problems... on 19:59 - Aug 1 with 1753 viewsDorse

Ah, the plop thickens...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

And you think our club has got problems... on 00:18 - Aug 2 with 1652 viewsGetMeRangers

And you think our club has got problems... on 15:55 - Aug 1 by CanadaRanger

Aha! The plot thickens... Meanwhile, speaking of equally unlikely events...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/457063/Armadillo-accident-gunman-sho

"In April, another armadillo deflected a gunman's bullet, with the shot then hitting the shooter's mum-in-law."

Les Dawson?!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 15:58]

You do wonder how he was shooting an armadillo for it to deflect into his jaw. Bounce back into his jaw? Surely that would be a rubber bullet

The mother-in-law story is fantastic
And you think our club has got problems... on 01:18 - Aug 2 with 1619 viewsCanadaRanger

Spike Milligan?

"I shoot the Hippopotamus
With bullets made of platinum,
'Cos if I used the leaden ones
His hide would surely flatten 'em."

"I shoot the Hippopotamus
With bullets made of brass,
'Cos if I used the leaden ones
They'd bounce right off his ankle..."
And you think our club has got problems... on 02:01 - Aug 2 with 1604 viewsFredManRave

And you think our club has got problems... on 16:12 - Aug 1 by SimonJames

Moose poo is pretty damn big, but I don't know how accurate they would be straddling a golf hole and letting one drop from 4 feet high.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:12]

I can't believe it is a moose because even if there was one that could be that accurate surely it would have been busted when trying to buy the toilet paper that is being left, used, at the scene?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

And you think our club has got problems... on 05:17 - Aug 3 with 1465 viewsCanadaRanger

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

http://news.yahoo.com/snake-grass-huge-everglades-python-shows-invasive-issue-22

Par for the course...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024