Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 20:16 - Aug 1 with 7095 viewsDorse

The media is frotting themselves into a priapismic frenzy over Jeremy Corbyn's leadership bid, as though it was the equivalent of someone being eaten by a shark, whilst being struck by lightning (twice) with a winning lottery ticket in his pocket.

It seems to me that, compared to the others, people actually know what he stands for! Why vote for Lego-haired windsock, Andy Burnham or Yvette 'Don't call me Mrs Balls' Cooper or the strangely attractive, mumsy personality vacuum Liz Kendall when no-one has the faintest idea what they believe in? People will vote for Cornyn based on his policies - the others just want victory at any cost.

I don't have a stake in this either way but I believe the the opposition should represent a genuine ideological difference to the government.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:53 - Aug 6 with 1075 viewsDorse

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:40 - Aug 6 by Hayesender

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11787955/Jeremy-Corbyn-refuses-t

'It was Thatcher's 80's, no-one understood them.

'And then their eyes met. It was like electricity. Theirs was a love that dare not speak its name: one was the mouthpiece of dissident republicanism; the other, the spokesperson for socks and sandals. But they knew they could not be apart. They would be beardophiles for life...'

(c) Barbara Cartland, 'The Love Of A Hairy Man', Krappenschite Press, 1989
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 20:47]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:29 - Aug 6 with 1007 viewsbarabajagal

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:52 - Aug 3 by Discodroids

MR Anderson ,

What is the correct collective noun for a group of 'migrants?'

i suggest 'a celestial congregation of claiments' or 'a caravan of love '
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 11:53]

In your world, probably 'a death camp'

Although that may be a little strong.

Or maybe not...
Jeremy Corbyn on 21:56 - Aug 6 with 972 viewsDiscodroids

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:29 - Aug 6 by barabajagal

In your world, probably 'a death camp'

Although that may be a little strong.

Or maybe not...

you know nothing of my world , as you put it.

but just in case ..hope this clarifies my feelings on this matter.i do so hate any ambiguity .

as you were.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:21 - Aug 6 with 941 viewsbarabajagal

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:56 - Aug 6 by Discodroids

you know nothing of my world , as you put it.

but just in case ..hope this clarifies my feelings on this matter.i do so hate any ambiguity .

as you were.

confirmed

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:28 - Aug 6 with 924 viewsDiscodroids

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:21 - Aug 6 by barabajagal

confirmed

i love the smell of napalm in the calais mornings. but not before ive been to the Carefour hypermarket to buy 40 cases of those repugnant stubby bottles.

that would be inhumane.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:38 - Aug 6 with 857 viewsbarabajagal

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:28 - Aug 6 by Discodroids

i love the smell of napalm in the calais mornings. but not before ive been to the Carefour hypermarket to buy 40 cases of those repugnant stubby bottles.

that would be inhumane.

I enjoyed your spelling of Carrefour. Nothing occurs by chance.

Nik
Jeremy Corbyn on 08:55 - Aug 7 with 762 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:36 - Aug 4 by Dorse

I would have to agree.

Side note: must have read every Sven Hassel book about 30 times. Just recently binned them - my boy is an avid reader but I didn't want him getting his hands on them and turning into another disciple of Obergefreiter, by the grace of God, Joseph Porta like his Old Man.

The graphic novel of 'Wheels of Terror' is coming out soon.

So many great chapters and stories in his books. Darjeeling Tea is one of my fav's when they are shitting by rank and turfing junior officers off the "thunderboxes"

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024