Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead 23:10 - Aug 1 with 3042 viewsbosh67

What the f*ck is wrong with human beings? When did the world start filling up with c*nts that pay to kill or get the bodies of these wonderful creatures? It's not hunting, it's a bunch of f*cking murderous rich demons getting off on killing animals. Time to hunt the hunters and hunt down those that pay them or pay to hunt like this. I'd like to hunt these f*cking arseholes down myself, one by one. Let's see how their heads look on the f*cking wall.

I am quite cross about this? Can you tell? It seems our world is increasingly full of sub human demons getting their rocks off killing animals and children.

It's a sick f*cking world.

And are we going to re-sign Matt Connolly or not?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 23:10]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 23:14 - Aug 1 with 3022 viewsHollowayRanger

id like to see hunters hunted

they are scum and deserve nothing but hate

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 23:30 - Aug 1 with 2995 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Sick fncks! a family event!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=935919113158700&set=a.144944668922819.38
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 23:46 - Aug 1 with 2957 viewsMonahoop

Agree with you Bosh. Some in this world won't be satisfied until they've blasted every animal on this Earth to extinction.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 00:16 - Aug 2 with 2909 viewswombat

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 23:46 - Aug 1 by Monahoop

Agree with you Bosh. Some in this world won't be satisfied until they've blasted every animal on this Earth to extinction.

Seems later reports from people tracking this pride it isn't his brother but another less famous lion

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 02:13 - Aug 2 with 2870 viewsCanadaRanger

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 23:46 - Aug 1 by Monahoop

It would seem to me that these days lion hunting results in a distinct lack of pride...
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 02:47 - Aug 2 with 2851 viewszicoshoops

It's late.....
Granted I've had a drink......
No doubt I'll regret posting this.....................but.

Let's have it right.......
'Cecil'?
Cecil the Lion?

So you're walking home from a night out on the Ale in Kenya.........
You hear a growl.......
You walk faster..........then bosh.
Out jumps a b.astard sized Lion right in front of you.......

So you say to the Lion.....
'What's your name son?'
And the Lion says 'Cecil'
So you say.......'Jog on son.............. Cecil?.......... you're having a laugh.'

Make me right, the Dentist that whacked him was bang out of order............but Cecil?

Top of the tree......
The Guv'nor....
The business....
Proper.....

Cecil?
No sorry.......I'm not having it.

What's going on.

We should be told.

Sort it out.
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 06:24 - Aug 2 with 2803 viewsFDC

There's a striking outpouring of grief in the press at the moment at the treatment of African animals, concurrent with calls for sending in the army to deal with desperate African humans in Calais.
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 07:41 - Aug 2 with 2747 viewsaves

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 02:47 - Aug 2 by zicoshoops

It's late.....
Granted I've had a drink......
No doubt I'll regret posting this.....................but.

Let's have it right.......
'Cecil'?
Cecil the Lion?

So you're walking home from a night out on the Ale in Kenya.........
You hear a growl.......
You walk faster..........then bosh.
Out jumps a b.astard sized Lion right in front of you.......

So you say to the Lion.....
'What's your name son?'
And the Lion says 'Cecil'
So you say.......'Jog on son.............. Cecil?.......... you're having a laugh.'

Make me right, the Dentist that whacked him was bang out of order............but Cecil?

Top of the tree......
The Guv'nor....
The business....
Proper.....

Cecil?
No sorry.......I'm not having it.

What's going on.

We should be told.

Sort it out.

Cecil the Lion => Cecil Rhodes => Rhodesia => Zimbabwe.
Login to get fewer ads

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 07:50 - Aug 2 with 2734 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don't like a lion being shot but I dislike the bandwagon around it a lot more in a country and world where worse tragedies are happening to humans every day.

Ricky Gervais? Good in The Office in th role of awkward fat cnt but it's not your place to save the world.
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 10:14 - Aug 2 with 2562 viewsjohncharles

Strong and stable my arse.

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 10:22 - Aug 2 with 2541 viewsHollowayRanger

My dad was called Cecil

but changed his name to Alec

not much better really

as for being more upset about a lion compared to those at Calais, too right way things are going there wont be any lions left pretty soon while theres no danger of that happening with mankind

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 10:30 - Aug 2 with 2515 viewsSpiritofGregory

Why don't they do something useful like hunt terrorists.
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 10:32 - Aug 2 with 2519 viewsTacticalR

Agree with FDC and Watford_Ranger. It's a strange world where there is more concern over animals than people.

It's also worth mentioning that the vast majority of extinctions have nothing to do with man. Over 99% of species that have ever existed are extinct - taken out by nature itself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction

Not that I want to see lions become extinct as they look quite cuddly.

Air hostess clique

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 11:05 - Aug 2 with 2439 viewsDiscodroids

i cant come to terms with my rage/grief until joey essex or some other panhandle celeb tweets a picture of dudly rush'es abuse of his glove puppet in' keep it in the family'

beware of the the word 'Calais' and flash photography in this thread.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 11:05]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 20:48 - Aug 2 with 2214 viewsDeano19766

"Agree with FDC and Watford_Ranger. It's a strange world where there is more concern over animals than people".

Why is that strange? Animals have no say, humans do. Humans have caused both problems. In fact humans generally cause nothing but misery and destruction. I say fcuk humans. Cants (well a very large percentage of them anyway).
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 21:00]
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 21:12 - Aug 2 with 2185 viewsMonahoop

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 10:30 - Aug 2 by SpiritofGregory

Why don't they do something useful like hunt terrorists.

Well, I'd let lions do that job with glee, but thick rich Yank rednecks are killing all the lions, so terrorists can sleep easy for now!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 22:11 - Aug 2 with 2117 viewsHollowayRanger

Cant we put some of the lions behind the fences surrounding the channel tunnel

it be win win wouldn't it lions would be safe behind fences

well fed as the will still be a few who will try to make it to blighty

and our illegal alien invasion dealt with

Listen to the band play!

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 13:16 - Aug 3 with 1942 viewsToast_R

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 07:50 - Aug 2 by Watford_Ranger

I don't like a lion being shot but I dislike the bandwagon around it a lot more in a country and world where worse tragedies are happening to humans every day.

Ricky Gervais? Good in The Office in th role of awkward fat cnt but it's not your place to save the world.

Who said it's his place? He feels strongly about a just cause and so what if he can use his self made fame to get the message out there. Listening to him I cannot argue with an thing he has said. The dentist guy is just a symptom of the problem that there is something buried in the mindset of these weird twisted individuals that get off on snuffing out the life of a beautiful animal. What is that, can they explain their desire to do it?

As he says, the excuse that they pay big money to "hunt" which goes to a higher cause of allowing that country to invest in further conservation efforts, is quite frankly masking the problem. Donate the money then but don't kill the f@cking animal, they would be heroes rather then murderous greedy warped fukwits who need a bow and arrow in their knee caps. Would someone be allowed to shoot a cancer patient of they donated a few hundred grand to Cancer research?

I like Ricky Gervais and I believe he has this spot on. This needs to be out there to curtail this kind of thing carrying on. Not swept under the carpet when the furore dies down

Cruelty to animals is a shame on the human race.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 13:22]
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 14:23 - Aug 3 with 1882 viewsbatmanhoop

anything that moves shoot it, wouldn't matter to these morons if it was the last of its species left on earth
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 14:37 - Aug 3 with 1865 viewsClive_Anderson

I'm having a hard time getting worked up about this story.

Sure the dentist was a complete moron and never should have done it, but it seems a bit hypocritical for people to go on about this whilst turning a blind eye to the millions of animals suffering in factory farms ever day. At least the lion had a half decent life before he got shot.
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 15:07 - Aug 3 with 1838 viewsToast_R

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 14:37 - Aug 3 by Clive_Anderson

Sure the dentist was a complete moron and never should have done it, but it seems a bit hypocritical for people to go on about this whilst turning a blind eye to the millions of animals suffering in factory farms ever day. At least the lion had a half decent life before he got shot.

Animals bred for consumption is totally different in my opinion. There is a stark difference between killing for food which is necessary and killing so you can take a selfie with your supposed trophy which serves absolutely no purpose at all other then satisfying a warped ego.

Yes factory farms are not ideal but not everyone can afford free range and organic foods. Sad but a necessary evil.

I think the underlying issue is the sadness that these people cannot appreciate the beauty in these creatures and would rather destroy it. What has happened to them to make them want to do that?
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 15:14 - Aug 3 with 1829 viewsClive_Anderson

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 15:07 - Aug 3 by Toast_R

Animals bred for consumption is totally different in my opinion. There is a stark difference between killing for food which is necessary and killing so you can take a selfie with your supposed trophy which serves absolutely no purpose at all other then satisfying a warped ego.

Yes factory farms are not ideal but not everyone can afford free range and organic foods. Sad but a necessary evil.

I think the underlying issue is the sadness that these people cannot appreciate the beauty in these creatures and would rather destroy it. What has happened to them to make them want to do that?

Killing for food isn't strictly necessary as you can be perfectly healthy without it and even if it was the vast majority of people could afford to pay a little bit more and see the animals have a much better quality of life.

The US is a massively macho culture and they just love shooting and killing shit. The British were the same at the height of the British Empire and the Yanks will look back and cringe at what they did in the same way we do now.
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 15:17 - Aug 3 with 1822 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sadly Matt Connolly has been shot dead with a crossbow by a rich American doctor...

They lured him into the open with the promise of a new contract and actually playing in his preferred position - then filled him full of arrows.
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 15:19 - Aug 3 with 1815 viewsJamie

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 14:37 - Aug 3 by Clive_Anderson

I would imagine that most people are worked up over this story, because an endangered species, housed in a safe wildlife reserve, was lured out to be shot, skinned & framed on some sick fcks wall.

Not sure what your point is on factory farms. If you asked most people, I would wager that they would fully support a ban on them if they could.
Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 15:40 - Aug 3 with 1791 viewsbosh67

Now poachers have shot Cecil's brother dead on 15:19 - Aug 3 by Jamie

I would imagine that most people are worked up over this story, because an endangered species, housed in a safe wildlife reserve, was lured out to be shot, skinned & framed on some sick fcks wall.

Not sure what your point is on factory farms. If you asked most people, I would wager that they would fully support a ban on them if they could.

Agree totally, Jamie.

Now there's some sick bitch from Idaho posting her kill images on Facebook. Starting to think that many people living in middle America are just soulless sick f*ckers. That's a sweeping generalisation but it does feel like there are more and more Americans who love shooting people and animals for fun. It's a bit of an inditement on the American population and the stupidity of wealth that isn't exactly casting some Americans in a very good light right now.

There are far too many blood thirty morons taking out rare animals and then lying about it or revelling in it. Gun laws and crimes are awful in the USA and Obama has at least tried to curb it but he's fighting a losing battle. America is still the wild west and now proving that between wealthy c*nts there and in Russia that we will be lucky to preserve any rare animals at all.

Whereas I believe that a lot of global climate changes are not all down to our species we as humans are heading towards chaos if we destroy our animals. That comes from putting profit on pesticides over the health of bees and just killing animals for fun whilst bribing weak and evil guides to help them practice one of the world's vilest practices in the wild.

I truly believe we need to have heavily armed rangers and a lot of them in national parks. Poachers and trophy hunters should be warned that if they enter the park to kill they will be killed. A couple of dead trophy hunters may just put a message back to these godless demons.

On factory farms, I agree with Clive but the supermarkets have now been made to display where the food is from and then it is up to the buyer to decide. That is a move in the right direction. The problem is that factory food is cheap food and there are a lot of poorer people. It's a tough problem but it then comes down to better welfare regulations and practices. If less people buy factory farm foods then the production starts to fade.

I think the point here is that there are a lot of rich lunatics going around killing for fun and revelling in it. That has to stop and prosecuting Walter Palmer and convicting him would be a big start to help preserve rare animals. There also has to be a massive crack down on animals bred to be shot in parks. Someone with a lot of money and conscience needs to step forward and take the battle to the hunters and poachers.

All park rangers should be armed and licensed to shoot poachers and hunters on site if they try to poach animals. Trophy hunters are cowards by nature. Take the battle to them and they may fade away. One part of our sorry species no one will be sorry to make extinct.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024