Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The sunday morning review..Alcohol 09:42 - Aug 2 with 4148 viewsDiscodroids

..trawling through the diverse nature of threads from last night. it appears that many of us stout custodians of this portal were imbibing mead, hooch and harpic in some measure.

i heroically faced down 5 large bottles of tiger and when that supply was exhausted i ingeniously made a cocktail of malibu, orange and cranberry juice .then a bottle of travel size Raki that i purchased on the fly from Crete 3 years ago.

can any Loft for worders lower that bar even further ?

discodroid, possibly drunk when posting and feeling magnificent this sunday morning
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 9:47]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 09:57 - Aug 2 with 2665 viewsisawqpratwcity

9 weeks sober.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:00 - Aug 2 with 2638 viewsDiscodroids

i take every january off the booze mate, and im doing september as well..always feel great after a month off and wonder why i bother gettign back on it again!

good on you

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:09 - Aug 2 with 2604 viewsjohncharles

Two pints of Great Eastern IPA (7.5%) and two bottles of Goose Island IPA when I got home.
A very civilised evening.

Strong and stable my arse.

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:11 - Aug 2 with 2597 viewsDiscodroids

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:09 - Aug 2 by johncharles

Two pints of Great Eastern IPA (7.5%) and two bottles of Goose Island IPA when I got home.
A very civilised evening.

nice of you to slum it with us Mr charles !

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:14 - Aug 2 with 2587 viewsPunteR

2 pints of Kronenbourg. 3 bottles of Peronis. 2 large single malt whiskeys.
Just dropped 3 ibroprofen and downed a mug of water.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:17 - Aug 2 with 2571 viewspaulparker

3 pints of carlsberg at lunchtime
6 bottles of corona whilst cooking the BBQ & 2 vodka & tonics just to unwind in the evening

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:19 - Aug 2 with 2555 viewsSimonJames

About half a bottle of bourbon.

100% of people who drink water will die.

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:26 - Aug 2 with 2535 viewsPunteR

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:14 - Aug 2 by PunteR

2 pints of Kronenbourg. 3 bottles of Peronis. 2 large single malt whiskeys.
Just dropped 3 ibroprofen and downed a mug of water.

The whisky was The Glenlivet bought in a sale at Sainsburys as my brother in law is staying this weekend and is partial to a drop of single malt.

I forgot to add the bottle of red that was guzzled while having a picnic in Windsor yesterday afternoon.

Login to get fewer ads

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:29 - Aug 2 with 2525 viewsMancR

Just recovering from a beer tour plus afters in the brilliant city of Brussels. What a cool place and some very nice beetrs:)
The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:55 - Aug 2 with 2484 viewsDorse

Several pints of Amstell in the pub garden catching up with the family. Very chilled. First drink for a while so taking it very easy (not regretting it this morning).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:59 - Aug 2 with 2476 viewsJAPRANGERS

I'm not going to make any posts on this thread as I don't drink. Any post here doesn't exist.
The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 11:04 - Aug 2 with 2461 viewsPunteR

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:55 - Aug 2 by Dorse

Several pints of Amstell in the pub garden catching up with the family. Very chilled. First drink for a while so taking it very easy (not regretting it this morning).

You and the missus not been talking then...

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 12:31 - Aug 2 with 2373 viewsLblock

I commenced my evening with a bottle of foul stuff called "Liquid Mistress". It was sold to me under the guise of being a trendy lager. They lied. It was in fact a "red IPA".
What followed that bottle of engine oil was something equally evil called Camden Hell but this was at least a form of blonde lager.
To the restaraunt and it was time to get serious. Malbec consumed in great quantity with chateaubriand steam until we repaired to a different pub and two bottles of Corona beckoned in the morning hours

Off to a BBQ at 2.00pm with a good supply of Blue Moon Lager and fresh orange slices so I'm looking forward to that.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 12:43 - Aug 2 with 2361 viewsJamie

Mother-in-law pulled out a bottle of local palinka 60% moonshine at a family get together yesterday, at which point I made my excuses.

Wife bravely soldiered on, and coming up 2pm now I've lost count of the number of times she's called me a cnt.
The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 13:21 - Aug 2 with 2328 viewsLblock

Palinka is hell in a bottle

Hungarian bird at my work says it's only good use is cleaning engines

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 13:25 - Aug 2 with 2322 viewskensalriser

Corona's alcohol free isn't it? It's certainly flavour free.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 15:35 - Aug 2 with 2237 viewsMatch82

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 12:31 - Aug 2 by Lblock

I commenced my evening with a bottle of foul stuff called "Liquid Mistress". It was sold to me under the guise of being a trendy lager. They lied. It was in fact a "red IPA".
What followed that bottle of engine oil was something equally evil called Camden Hell but this was at least a form of blonde lager.
To the restaraunt and it was time to get serious. Malbec consumed in great quantity with chateaubriand steam until we repaired to a different pub and two bottles of Corona beckoned in the morning hours

Off to a BBQ at 2.00pm with a good supply of Blue Moon Lager and fresh orange slices so I'm looking forward to that.

Blue Moon, golf clap for you.
20 year anniversary this week, and an actual blue moon in chicago last Friday.

They bought a limited edition blue moon "tripel white" (cross between Belgian white and tripel" into the office to celebrate last week. 9%. Amazing, but lethal...
The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 16:08 - Aug 2 with 2198 viewsFredManRave

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 10:00 - Aug 2 by Discodroids

i take every january off the booze mate, and im doing september as well..always feel great after a month off and wonder why i bother gettign back on it again!

good on you

I had an alcohol free February and had toyed, briefly with the idea of an alcohol free August but caved in last night Just a quick beer whilst out with the wife and kids last night and then a couple of Quilmes back indoors after 'er indoors and the kids had gone to bed.

Got a mega month at work and continued physiotherapy post ACL op and continuing growth of beer belly tell me I should make the remaining 30 days of August alcohol free.

Why September DD?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 16:17 - Aug 2 with 2180 viewsBrixtonR

I had a rather contrasting evening - Went to my mates 25th wedding anniversary in SE London a couple of Bottles of BOB (Bexleys own beer !) a newky brown and a double vodka and coke. Then home to change for Cohesion at 414 to have some fun with Molly and dance until 8am - top night great DJ's, good crowd. Had a sleep till 2 and now back relaxing with a rather cheeky Australian Shiraz, feeling real good whilst banging out the Frankie Friday Thread in the back garden - Spiffing
The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 16:41 - Aug 2 with 2140 viewsBklynRanger

My mother in law was visiting this weekend which means she and the wife go out all afternoon to the shops. This sudden surge of freedom causes me to get hammered every time. So I drank a bottle and three quarters of carmenere and when they got back acted like the last glass in the bottle was my first glass and that any inebriation was the result of the bottle of pinot grigio which the wife brought home. Not sure but I think I pulled it off, just have to get the other bottle of carmenere into the bin somehow. Not eating any carbs this last week so feel like shit today!
The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 18:27 - Aug 2 with 2052 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Six pints of fullers 'frontier'. Lager. First time I have had it. It was lovely.
The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 18:39 - Aug 2 with 2037 viewsA40Bosh

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 18:27 - Aug 2 by oldmeadoniansR

Six pints of fullers 'frontier'. Lager. First time I have had it. It was lovely.

Day 12 here in Albufeira and no matter what I have been drinking its having no effect cos it is 37 degrees at 5 pm and I am sweating everything out either beside the pool or n the hotel gym which has become an unexpected friend for the first time ever in my 47 years. Super Bock me right up until it's time for the fillet steak Portuguese and a cheeky bottle of red.
Nom Nom

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 18:55 - Aug 2 with 2012 viewsted_hendrix

Last night I had a huge glass of cold American cream soda.
I had a can of Budweiser in BB.Kings bar on 42nd Street NYC about 10 Years ago with me youngest Son who talked me into it, other than that I've been teetotal for something like 35 Years.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 21:23 - Aug 2 with 1919 viewsjohncharles

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 18:55 - Aug 2 by ted_hendrix

Last night I had a huge glass of cold American cream soda.
I had a can of Budweiser in BB.Kings bar on 42nd Street NYC about 10 Years ago with me youngest Son who talked me into it, other than that I've been teetotal for something like 35 Years.

Tonight's the night

Strong and stable my arse.

The sunday morning review..Alcohol on 22:15 - Aug 2 with 1871 viewsPunteR

Half a bottle of Sauvignon blanc ,6 stellas to cap the weekend off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024