Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cilla R.I.P 12:36 - Aug 2 with 1288 viewsTheBlob

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11778819/Cilla-Black-dies-aged-72.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Cilla R.I.P on 12:40 - Aug 2 with 1257 viewsDiscodroids

Anyone who had a heart would simply take me in his arms and always love me
Why won't you..

RIP cilla

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Cilla R.I.P on 12:46 - Aug 2 with 1213 viewsBushman

Surprise surprise!!

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Cilla R.I.P on 13:55 - Aug 2 with 1018 viewsMonahoop

I met and chatted with Cilla, when she visited a former workplace of mine. She seemed pleasant enough and came across quite funny and well spoken, none of this horrendous exaggerated Scouse accent she used to put on for TV audiences.
I don't think she was a great singer, but she had an eventful life in the world of entertainment and appeared confident in what she did. RIP

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Cilla R.I.P on 23:17 - Aug 2 with 720 viewsHooped_Pullie

During the late 1980's I worked in the Childrenswear department of a well-known Central London department store. Cilla (with husband Bobby in tow) would come in and have her boys kitted out periodically.

She took some getting to know - and didn't like being recognised by fellow customers - but after I got to know her well, she was a real pleasure to be around. The kids would ask her permission for everything (ignoring their Dad!) and there was no doubt who was boss.

She was super-careful with her money too, probably the enduring influence of her upbringing. The kids would try on Levis 501's for size, and she'd then slip the jeans out of the changing rooms to me so that I could substitute them for cheap own-brand ones + the boys would be none the wiser !

RIP Cilla, you gave me a lorra laughs. For years afterwards, she'd seek me out to say hello when visiting the store. I always appreciated that.
Cilla R.I.P on 05:32 - Aug 3 with 621 viewsCanadaRanger

At 23:00 onwards. Still brings a smile...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024