Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? 17:37 - Aug 2 with 30025 viewspaesanu

Guardian sound pretty ITK and I don't usually peg them as clickbaiters.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/02/yann-mvila-leroy-fer-sunderland-

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 17:41 - Aug 2 with 10726 viewsHAYESBOY

Was at Loftus Road today watching with Charlie.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 17:45 - Aug 2 with 10710 viewsganjR

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 17:41 - Aug 2 by HAYESBOY

Was at Loftus Road today watching with Charlie.

No fire sale.
Just fire loans.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 18:02 - Aug 2 with 10516 viewsQPR_John

Was the loan system ever meant to be a try before you buy scheme for Premier League sides. About time it was changed at least to ban loans to the Premier League from the Football League.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 18:32 - Aug 2 with 10411 viewskensalriser

Going for his relegation hat-trick?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 18:34 - Aug 2 with 10394 viewsBrixtonR

The Guardian you say ? What is he gonna play left wing ;-)
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 18:55 - Aug 2 with 10287 viewsClive_Anderson

On loan? Pay up of fark off.

Why are we always taken for mugs?
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 19:13 - Aug 2 with 10201 viewsBklynRanger

How long of a contract did Fer sign? We might not mind him going somewhere and getting his wages paid with the chance of getting him back if we go up.

I remember MVilla being pointlessly chased and chased by Redknapp and we ended up with the broken Jenas. Those were the days.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 19:44 - Aug 2 with 10049 viewsTacticalR

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 18:32 - Aug 2 by kensalriser

Going for his relegation hat-trick?

One of the most sought-after trophies in the game.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 19:45 - Aug 2 with 10031 viewsenfieldargh

west Ham according to SSN, so Sunderland it is

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 20:08 - Aug 2 with 9932 viewsbosh67

Odd that so many players that fail at Prem level keep getting the chance again. I guess a Dutch manager may help though. You know, collecting cones etc.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 20:16 - Aug 2 with 9890 viewsTacticalR

Failure is most definitely an option.

Air hostess clique

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 20:40 - Aug 2 with 9793 viewsrobith

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 18:55 - Aug 2 by Clive_Anderson

Most loan deals these days come with a fee as well as the host club covering wages
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 21:02 - Aug 2 with 9700 viewsYorkRanger

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 20:40 - Aug 2 by robith

Most loan deals these days come with a fee as well as the host club covering wages

If a loan is the best we can do then we should take it. I don't think Fer has the work ethic we will need this season.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 21:18 - Aug 2 with 9609 viewsDiscodroids

another potting shed deal from QPR.

Mr Advocaat: Right. I'm Mr. Advocaat , this is Mr paul bracewell. I'm the senior manager and I run A wing. I run it. Right, Ramsey?
Ramsey : Yes, Sir!
Mr Advocaat: I come down very heavy on anyone who doesn't grasp that fact. Right? Right?
Ramsey: Yes, Sir!
[Mr Advocatt walks up to Ramseyl]
Mr Advocatt: Ramsey, you're got a player, fer..leroy fer. Some of my board are what you might call..."keen". You're well advised to let me have him on loan for 18 pence and a carton of 'umbongo'...... It's your first management job, innit lad?
Ramseyl: Yes, sir, apart from the Spurs youths...
Mr Advocaat: [interrupts Ramsy] Forget the youths! The holiday's over.
Mr. Bracewell: Move! on the double...double!!
[Ramsey moves ....]
Mr Advocaat: Next time, you're on report....

stephen caulker :why am i so far away from home?
Ronald Koeman: cause QPR are dolly mixtures and im the fackin daddy..

this is 4727 discodroid,
slipping on the concrete steps of another mug off loan deal to a premiership club that can well afford the transfer fee.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 21:22]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 21:36 - Aug 2 with 9540 views08olesen

Dont think it is too bad if he goes on loan. Somebody is going to try and buy him on the cheap because we are in the championship. At least if he is on loan he can increase his value potentially. We probably cant afford is wages, so why be forced into a quick poor sell when he could go and have an impact elsewhere and raise his price. Even though i think he could really dominate some of the defenders in the championship, we need to have hard workers and he isnt one...unlike Chery today.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 22:09 - Aug 2 with 9440 viewsjamois

I'm quite happy about this. I barely view him as QPR anyway, seemed to spend most time on the sidelines. And now we've popped our Chery, Leroy can Fer-k right off. See what I did there?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 08:27 - Aug 3 with 9100 viewsMvpeter

Loaning out a player for a year decreases value, literally no reason to loan a player you wish to let go rather than sell them. Do any of these players with relegation clauses actually have them?

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 08:56 - Aug 3 with 9016 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 18:55 - Aug 2 by Clive_Anderson

They know that we need to get him off our wage bill and therefore will accept this type of deal.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:24 - Aug 3 with 8920 viewsadhoc_qpr

I honestly don't see the point of this?

Our wage bill has been slashed by well over 50% already - Green, Onouha and Hoillett must be the only ones left on big prem wages. Sandro, Fer etc all had relegation wage cut clauses too.

Why not just hold out for a fee, now or in January? Next summer Fer only have a year left in his contract and we'll likely still be in the Championship, so we'll not get a big fee then either.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:30 - Aug 3 with 8890 viewsCFW

Whilst I accept Fer is a lazy bugger I also think he is a very good player. He is quite in and out and needs to be more consistent week in week out. In my view we did not get the best out of him last season due to playing him out of position for most of the season then he got injured.

Perhaps it is me but surly we should be taking loans from the Premiership not the other way round!!!!
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:37 - Aug 3 with 8861 viewsstevec

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:24 - Aug 3 by adhoc_qpr

Our wage bill has been slashed by well over 50% already - Green, Onouha and Hoillett must be the only ones left on big prem wages. Sandro, Fer etc all had relegation wage cut clauses too.

Why not just hold out for a fee, now or in January? Next summer Fer only have a year left in his contract and we'll likely still be in the Championship, so we'll not get a big fee then either.

Yep. If they can let Fer go this easily then I can only assume Ramsey must have a shit hot team lined up for us this season.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:41 - Aug 3 with 8838 viewsadhoc_qpr

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:30 - Aug 3 by CFW

Whilst I accept Fer is a lazy bugger I also think he is a very good player. He is quite in and out and needs to be more consistent week in week out. In my view we did not get the best out of him last season due to playing him out of position for most of the season then he got injured.

Perhaps it is me but surly we should be taking loans from the Premiership not the other way round!!!!

Exactly and Sunderland have just been paid £8m for Wickham, so can't exactly claim to be cash poor!

Trouble is, now that we've shown we're there to be mugged with the Caulker deal we've lost all our leverage.

Expect low ball bids for Austin and Phllips to come in around deadline day with clubs knowing we're desperate.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:55 - Aug 3 with 8787 viewsdaveB

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:24 - Aug 3 by adhoc_qpr

Green, Hoilet, Onouha, Traore, Henry, Austin, Fer, Sandro and Phillips will all be on money no other championship side would dream of paying. Fer a lazy sod anyway so if someone is going to pay a loan fee and his wages much the same as with Caulker than snap their hands off.
Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 10:00 - Aug 3 with 8769 viewsjamois

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 09:55 - Aug 3 by daveB

Green, Hoilet, Onouha, Traore, Henry, Austin, Fer, Sandro and Phillips will all be on money no other championship side would dream of paying. Fer a lazy sod anyway so if someone is going to pay a loan fee and his wages much the same as with Caulker than snap their hands off.

And is it the case that his potential transfer fee has already been written in to the deal or would it be decided later? if he has a good season being showcased in the PL then we're more likely to get more cash for him then him languidly languishing with us. i know there's probably a decent player in there but with our surplus of midfielders I see no harm in getting the lad off the wage bill.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Fer off to Sunderland on loan? on 10:00 - Aug 3 with 8767 viewsDiscodroids

[Advocaat whacks RAmsey with the sock containing the snooker balls. Ferdinand tries to report this to Mr Fernandes but Advocaat orders him not to]

Advocaat: Back, grass! I said, get back, shit head.
[Ferdinand backs off, Advocaat kicks Ramsey and returns the snooker balls]
Advocaat: Yeah, well, carry on...

someone give ramsey a sausage..vegetarians, ill shit em.

Advocats the daddy, next time he'll loan matty phillips of us for a dry slap around the chops.

fiscal incompetence time after time. yet we love him for it. Incredible.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 10:06]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024