Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice on Streaming This Season 03:27 - Aug 3 with 4371 viewsAussieRs

Hi All

In Australia, the only way to watch QPR this year will be whenever they are chosen for broadcast by BeIN Sports, an outfit which used to be called Setanta. They are only showing 125 Championship games in total.

I was hoping for advice from the Forum on alternatives which would permit me to watch QPR each week. What are best streaming services, are they free etc?

I had thought of buying QPR player from the club site but this does not appear to show full games - is that correct?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Advice on Streaming This Season on 03:40 - Aug 3 with 4362 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

I'm in NZ - I have QPR player and it does give you about 10-15 mins of highlights after each game, but to call it HD is laughable! Might be worth getting a VPN and trying to get on of the UK apps to watch the games?

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Advice on Streaming This Season on 03:56 - Aug 3 with 4352 viewsFDC

Advice on Streaming This Season on 03:40 - Aug 3 by UPPERLOFTNZ

I'm in NZ - I have QPR player and it does give you about 10-15 mins of highlights after each game, but to call it HD is laughable! Might be worth getting a VPN and trying to get on of the UK apps to watch the games?

Which apps are those UpperLoft? I didn't realise championship games were streamed anywhere?
Advice on Streaming This Season on 04:18 - Aug 3 with 4342 viewsAussieRs

Thanks a lot ULNZ. Are you talking about a SkySports App for example?
Advice on Streaming This Season on 07:51 - Aug 3 with 4210 viewspaesanu

The Championship is not the Premiership, so unfortunately there won't be a match every weekend! Out of 46 games, I'm going to guess half a dozen, ten games maybe?

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Advice on Streaming This Season on 08:21 - Aug 3 with 4165 viewsJAPRANGERS

Charlton V QPR advertised here but probably a dud??

http://www.livefootystreams.co.uk/live/charlton-athletic-vs-qpr-live-11390.html
Advice on Streaming This Season on 11:34 - Aug 3 with 4028 viewsade_qpr

Yes BeIN the only way unless you find a stream. It costs $150 if you jump on before sept 30th. From memory 2 seasons ago in the last promotion season we had a good run with approx 10 games. Notice they have listed the Capital cup game vs Yeovil on the 12th is listed to be televised. So UK supporters may find a stream or two.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Advice on Streaming This Season on 16:21 - Aug 3 with 3895 viewsVenezuelanR

HERE IN VENEZUELA I ALWAYS TUNE INTO THE FLLWG STREAM, www.firstrowsports.eu URSSSSSSSSSS
Advice on Streaming This Season on 21:49 - Aug 3 with 3749 viewsqueensparker

Last time we were in the Championship there was a stream for pretty much every single game, even sometimes just a live feed with no commentary. F--k knows how they end up on the web but they always seem to. Reckon most games will be viewable under dodgy pop-ups somewhere or other

With ITN/Channel 5 doing the coverage these days there'll be a crew there
Login to get fewer ads

Advice on Streaming This Season on 22:27 - Aug 3 with 3709 viewsMatch82

Advice on Streaming This Season on 21:49 - Aug 3 by queensparker

Last time we were in the Championship there was a stream for pretty much every single game, even sometimes just a live feed with no commentary. F--k knows how they end up on the web but they always seem to. Reckon most games will be viewable under dodgy pop-ups somewhere or other

With ITN/Channel 5 doing the coverage these days there'll be a crew there

I'd guess that about 25% of games will be streamed at watchable quality and another 25% in choppy quality.
Advice on Streaming This Season on 22:32 - Aug 3 with 3688 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Just as an extra,

Open a Bet 365 account on line (can only do from outside UK) and keep $10 in it at all times.
They show a fair amount of the matches in the NPC.
The screen is small but if you HDMI your device/laptop to a decent sized screen you'll get a very good pic of the entire games.
I havent looked to see what games they are scheduled o show yet, but last time in the NPC we were on quite regularly.
Hope that helps :)

B.
Advice on Streaming This Season on 23:47 - Aug 3 with 3635 viewsFDC

Advice on Streaming This Season on 22:32 - Aug 3 by bacardiinbrissie

Just as an extra,

Open a Bet 365 account on line (can only do from outside UK) and keep $10 in it at all times.
The screen is small but if you HDMI your device/laptop to a decent sized screen you'll get a very good pic of the entire games.
I havent looked to see what games they are scheduled o show yet, but last time in the NPC we were on quite regularly.

B.

That does indeed - cheers!

Perversely I'm more excited about watching this team than I have been for a while - just as I've moved to the other side of the world and we drop off the international broadcaster's radar!
Advice on Streaming This Season on 23:53 - Aug 3 with 3627 viewsMatch82

Just as an extra,

B.

Annoyingly not an option for those of us in the US.
But hopefully means that will re-stream via a second party...
Advice on Streaming This Season on 00:25 - Aug 4 with 3610 viewsAussieRs

Just as an extra,

B.

Thanks Bacardi and all for ideas. Like others I am pretty excited about this season with more mobile, younger team etc. Could also be the Luongo factor for us Aussies!

I also note the Hoops Down Under get togethers and will try and get along if I happen to be in the right city at the right time.
Advice on Streaming This Season on 01:46 - Aug 4 with 3572 viewsqueensparker

Advice on Streaming This Season on 22:27 - Aug 3 by Match82

I'd guess that about 25% of games will be streamed at watchable quality and another 25% in choppy quality.

Seriously, last time we were in the Champ, I watched pretty much every single away game online (and went to the home ones). It was amazing how many ended up on a stream. Not an official / decent one, but way more than 50%
Advice on Streaming This Season on 06:44 - Aug 4 with 3504 viewsQPRski

Some very interesting advice and encouragement for "streams" this season.

Since the demise of Wiziwig I have been using "firstrowsports.eu", but I am very tempted to open an account with Bet 365 as they seem to have streams for the more obscure matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024