Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD 07:11 - Aug 8 with 53163 viewsLblock

Never ever started one so thought I'd give it a go on the first day back at "our level"

I'm not usually positive, especially with away games, but it would be churlish of me not to be so this fine, sunny morning on the dawn of new era number 378
A 1-3 victory with Poulter header and a double from Chery (one a blockbuster free kick) is what I'm going for

C'MON U R's!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

MATCH THREAD on 08:02 - Aug 8 with 15437 viewsCanadaRanger

I want a victory, but think we'll start with a draw...

MATCH THREAD on 08:16 - Aug 8 with 15339 viewskingsburyR

Will the following start today?

Phillips
Austin
Fer (Injured I think)

If so, I think our price with the bookies is very attractive.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

MATCH THREAD on 08:50 - Aug 8 with 15017 viewsessextaxiboy

MATCH THREAD on 09:06 - Aug 8 with 14967 viewsWatford_Ranger

MATCH THREAD on 08:16 - Aug 8 by kingsburyR

Will the following start today?

Phillips
Austin
Fer (Injured I think)

If so, I think our price with the bookies is very attractive.

I've backed Charlton. Our pre-season has been a bit of a shambles. Certain players can't possibly be fully fit and we're away in front of a big following which never goes well. Over 2/1 on Charlton seems a head over heart punt to me.
MATCH THREAD on 09:17 - Aug 8 with 14941 viewsDiscodroids

I am Christopher Ramsey of the Clan Ramsey. I was born in 1962 in the village of bristol on the shores of Loch Avonl. And I am immortal.....
.... From the dawn of time I came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, with many mistaking me for the bloke that cleans the shithouse out at spurs training ground, struggling to reach the time of the playoffs; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known I was among you... until now.

there can be only one.

honors even today would do me , the defence looks weaker than camila batmanboogies starfish under cross examination.

a defeat is most certainly on the cards and a sucsession of Archimeds style PMA Tweets from the cast of 'TOWIE' on here to gird our collective loins against negativity which, by some bizzarre osmosis, reduces the performance levels of karl henry to bernard bresslaw on mescalin
[Post edited 8 Aug 2015 9:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

MATCH THREAD on 09:18 - Aug 8 with 14802 viewsHollowayRanger

3-1 chalton

Austin to score if he plays if he don't 3-0

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MATCH THREAD on 09:31 - Aug 8 with 14759 viewsRs_Holy

0-0
MATCH THREAD on 10:19 - Aug 8 with 14690 viewsterryb

Jusrt about to leave for Ipswich Station.

COME ON MY TEAM!
COME ON YOU R'S!
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD on 10:32 - Aug 8 with 14659 viewsDorse

I have asked my team in CERN* to initialise the Nuclear-Powered Predictotron 3.0 and, after several false starts, we think we have ironed out the kinks in the programming. This involved drawing new knobs and dials on the box, replacing the tin foil and adding fairy lights to flash in sequence. Anyway, the gangle-pin has been inserted into the relevant flange piece, setting the spheres into motion on the biffin plate and we have achieved Fully Uniform Cognitive Knowledge.

The crayon-inscribed ticket reads: Charlton 1 QPR 3 - Chery, Luongo, Austin. That is all.

* Cerne Abbas. In the function room of the Dog and Handgun.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

MATCH THREAD on 10:41 - Aug 8 with 14637 viewsElHoop

No idea what the result will be but more than 4 goals is a decent bet at around 7/1. 3-3 if you put a gun to my head.
MATCH THREAD on 11:27 - Aug 8 with 14567 viewsScubaHoop

2-5 to the mighty R's
MATCH THREAD on 11:35 - Aug 8 with 14539 viewsToast_R

MATCH THREAD on 11:51 - Aug 8 with 14508 viewsnewgolddream

MATCH THREAD on 11:59 - Aug 8 with 14483 viewsDWQPR

They better bloody win and win well. Just got on a train from MK after landing at Gatwick this morning at 6am from an overnighter from Barbados. The cricket team has done the job, now the R's. Double espresso consumed, hopefully see enough good football to stay awake!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

MATCH THREAD on 12:13 - Aug 8 with 14432 viewsTheBlob

Don't suppose there's a streaming feed at this poxy level?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

MATCH THREAD on 12:16 - Aug 8 with 14424 viewsCopenranger

W. Charlie:
2-0, both Charlie and he gets sold next week.

W.out Charlie:
1-0, Polter.

Oh, and I like most cheese, by the way.. Atm I eat mostly goat feta, it goes well with bbq, salads etc.. :)

Come on U Rs!!
MATCH THREAD on 12:23 - Aug 8 with 14393 viewsexiled_dictator

MATCH THREAD on 11:35 - Aug 8 by Toast_R

quite like this one from the same album.
wizards.
huh!!
who would have guessed it?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

MATCH THREAD on 12:23 - Aug 8 with 14391 viewsMelakaRanger

Nil 3. As long as Chaz starts. Austin hat trick. Sunday brings a 15 million offer for him.....................................
MATCH THREAD on 12:26 - Aug 8 with 14380 viewsgorky

MATCH THREAD on 12:16 - Aug 8 by Copenranger

W. Charlie:
2-0, both Charlie and he gets sold next week.

W.out Charlie:
1-0, Polter.

Oh, and I like most cheese, by the way.. Atm I eat mostly goat feta, it goes well with bbq, salads etc.. :)

Come on U Rs!!

3-0 to the mighty r's without charlie.we have a storming start to the season and the board decide not to sell charlie.20 goals later in january villa who are 5 points behind everyone at the bottom offer 20 mil for charlie and we take it.we just manage to get into playoffs in 6th place,beat brentford in the semi and we might as well beat derby again at wembley.you rrrrrrrrsssssssssss
MATCH THREAD on 12:29 - Aug 8 with 14368 viewsgueRRilla

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL
MATCH THREAD on 12:39 - Aug 8 with 14338 viewsrosseeles

MATCH THREAD on 12:26 - Aug 8 by gorky

3-0 to the mighty r's without charlie.we have a storming start to the season and the board decide not to sell charlie.20 goals later in january villa who are 5 points behind everyone at the bottom offer 20 mil for charlie and we take it.we just manage to get into playoffs in 6th place,beat brentford in the semi and we might as well beat derby again at wembley.you rrrrrrrrsssssssssss

I'll go with this 😊
MATCH THREAD on 12:45 - Aug 8 with 14316 viewsGloucs_R

Poll: Are we staying up?

MATCH THREAD on 12:50 - Aug 8 with 14289 viewsFloridaR

MATCH THREAD on 09:17 - Aug 8 by Discodroids

I am Christopher Ramsey of the Clan Ramsey. I was born in 1962 in the village of bristol on the shores of Loch Avonl. And I am immortal.....
.... From the dawn of time I came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, with many mistaking me for the bloke that cleans the shithouse out at spurs training ground, struggling to reach the time of the playoffs; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known I was among you... until now.

there can be only one.

honors even today would do me , the defence looks weaker than camila batmanboogies starfish under cross examination.

a defeat is most certainly on the cards and a sucsession of Archimeds style PMA Tweets from the cast of 'TOWIE' on here to gird our collective loins against negativity which, by some bizzarre osmosis, reduces the performance levels of karl henry to bernard bresslaw on mescalin
[Post edited 8 Aug 2015 9:27]

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

MATCH THREAD on 14:01 - Aug 8 with 13962 views2Thomas2Bowles

Austin starts

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

MATCH THREAD on 14:04 - Aug 8 with 13884 viewsYorkRanger

MATCH THREAD on 14:01 - Aug 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Austin starts

No Gladwin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024