Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... 18:07 - Aug 11 with 19490 viewsFredManRave

At least with this game there must be a near 100% prediction of the all too predictable home defeat to welsh opposition in our first home game of the season.

What could poss ibly go wrong? A much needed win for Ramsey?!

I will be stuck at work so will be following events via text updates...

Prediction QPR 1 - 1 Cardiff

UR's
[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 18:42]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:29 - Aug 11 with 6945 viewsTacticalR

If there is to be no infighting, no bad mouthing, and no hair pulling...then I can't see how we can have a thread.

Air hostess clique

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:44 - Aug 11 with 6875 viewskensalriser

[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 19:52]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:47 - Aug 11 with 6666 viewskensalriser

Four days early? Are you out of your mind?

We can have a bitchfight any time.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:52 - Aug 11 with 6623 viewsjohnhoop

Looks like a fairly severe case of premature thread starting.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 22:09 - Aug 11 with 6482 viewsWokingR

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:52 - Aug 11 by johnhoop

Someone's obviously got too much time on their hands
You wait until Disco comes back from his self imposed exile. Four days early gives him time to fight every single one of us
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 22:50 - Aug 11 with 6401 viewskropotkin41

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 22:09 - Aug 11 by WokingR

You wait until Disco comes back from his self imposed exile. Four days early gives him time to fight every single one of us

Oh, excuse me, I appear to have come through the wrong door, or slipped into an alternate reality. Could anyone direct me to the "We're QPR, we're sh*t, and we've just gone out of the League Cup to Yeovil" thread please?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 00:43 - Aug 12 with 6286 viewsTacticalR

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 19:52 - Aug 11 by johnhoop

That can be treated on the NHS.

Air hostess clique

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 03:24 - Aug 12 with 6252 viewsnix

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 22:09 - Aug 11 by WokingR

Don't worry, he's too busy flirting over at WATRBs to worry about this thread atm.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 07:39 - Aug 12 with 6177 viewseasthertsr

Apparently Disco has jumped ship and can now be found on Fantasy Island!
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 07:44 - Aug 12 with 6163 viewsJonDoeman

Play Polter & Austin.

It Is What It Is !!

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 07:59 - Aug 12 with 6146 viewsFDC

I'm sure he'll be back. But just in case and anyone should require it, here's a handy 'droid post template:

"That was more [adjective] than [pop reference simile]

[gif]

Truly [QPR player] is [sarcastic compliment in old English]. It's enough to [drug consumption anecdote], I'm a probation officer. [crypto-racist remark], how could I be racist when [personal anecdote]? Labour, they're tossers, make my blood boil more than [pop reference simile], especially the female ones, they're lesbians. How sexy is Farage?

Listen boy, come say that to me in person. You're gay you gay.

[gif]

This post was edited five minutes ago"
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 08:05 - Aug 12 with 6129 viewsJeff

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 07:59 - Aug 12 by FDC

I'm sure he'll be back. But just in case and anyone should require it, here's a handy 'droid post template:

[gif]

Truly [QPR player] is [sarcastic compliment in old English]. It's enough to [drug consumption anecdote], I'm a probation officer. [crypto-racist remark], how could I be racist when [personal anecdote]? Labour, they're tossers, make my blood boil more than [pop reference simile], especially the female ones, they're lesbians. How sexy is Farage?

[gif]

ITS LIKE HE'S STILL HERE...

Can we not knock it?

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 08:05 - Aug 12 with 6119 viewsDiscodroids

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 07:59 - Aug 12 by FDC

[gif]

[gif]

hahaha....couldnt you wait at least 48 hours before jerking all over my cold corpse!!

have i got a transponder up my arse or something!

I know I need a small vacation
But it don't look like rain
And if it snows that stretch down south
Won't ever stand the strain
And I need you more than want you
And I want you for all time
And the LFW lineman is still on the line

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 08:09 - Aug 12 with 6111 viewsWatford_Ranger

1-0 Rangers, 90+3, Jay Emanuel-Thomas. Celebrates by windmilling at the Cardiff fans. They really don't like him.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 08:29 - Aug 12 with 6063 viewsJonDoeman

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 08:09 - Aug 12 by Watford_Ranger

1-0 Rangers, 90+3, Jay Emanuel-Thomas. Celebrates by windmilling at the Cardiff fans. They really don't like him.

Why don't they like JET?

It Is What It Is !!

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 08:31 - Aug 12 with 6059 viewsWatford_Ranger

He just wasn't very good for them supposedly. Also not the sort of player fans warm to when he's not playing well. Last night I thought he tracked back well but he's not exactly known for putting a shift in.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 09:10 - Aug 12 with 5974 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I remember that splendid day at Ninian when Langers scored and Monty's Pass won the Grand National. 16/1

"We're not coming out, we're not coming out" to the 500 Cardiff fans waiting outside as we were locked in

2-1

In honour Cardiff's finest

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 10:03 - Aug 12 with 5901 viewsJonDoeman

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 08:31 - Aug 12 by Watford_Ranger

He just wasn't very good for them supposedly. Also not the sort of player fans warm to when he's not playing well. Last night I thought he tracked back well but he's not exactly known for putting a shift in.

OK then , but may I suggest that silly head patting after he scores rather than the windmill! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 07:51 - Aug 14 with 5645 viewsWokingR

I knew you'd gone far too early with this
Just had to rescue it from page 3
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 09:19 - Aug 14 with 5565 viewsJAPRANGERS

The match thread against Charlton was a very violent affair with fists flying everywhere. For Cardiff, here's hoping for 7-0 win, peace and love drifting over all and Disco back in fine form. Can't believe he would go over to the enemy??
[Post edited 14 Aug 2015 9:20]
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 14:48 - Aug 14 with 5471 viewsessextaxiboy

Bumped from page 2
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 15:20 - Aug 14 with 5437 viewsGaztastic

Anyone with 'first home game of the season' rituals to share?? Dusting down the replica shirt and off early to Crown & Sceptre for some big match atmosphere and Thai food for me.

[doing my bit to keep this on page 1....]
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 15:23 - Aug 14 with 5424 viewsQPunkR

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 15:20 - Aug 14 by Gaztastic

Anyone with 'first home game of the season' rituals to share?? Dusting down the replica shirt and off early to Crown & Sceptre for some big match atmosphere and Thai food for me.

[doing my bit to keep this on page 1....]

Whoa, you're starting early!

QPR - "shit but local"

QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 15:31 - Aug 14 with 5414 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm feeling a score draw here, 1-1 or 2-2.

Shame Mackie isn't playing but i reckon Chery will get off the mark and then maybe Charlie for the second.

I'd be happy with a point to get us up and running.
QPR vs Cardiff - Match Thread. No infighting, no bad mouthing, no hairpulling... on 16:22 - Aug 14 with 5350 viewsderbyhoop

After Tuesday, CR has some interesting selection headaches. Kpekawa, Dought and Polter all made a decent case for being in the starting XI. But they won't be.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024