Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beast ! 03:04 - Aug 18 with 3429 viewsactonman

Where the fcuk is our Brazilian 10 million pound man ?

Just a thought but as we pay his wages it might be an idea to be available to get injured or something !

Or is he such a liability that we are scared to play him incase we have to keep him while laying on the treatment table ?
Beast ! on 05:01 - Aug 18 with 3382 viewsMatch82

Not sure if this is a serious question.
He's in Brazil.
He doesn't have a current valid visa.
Beast ! on 07:31 - Aug 18 with 3272 viewsJAPRANGERS

Heard he was in Calais. Soon be available for selection then.
Beast ! on 07:43 - Aug 18 with 3247 viewsGloucs_R

Dave Mc said the other day that he isnt wanted by us anyway and we are trying to offload.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Beast ! on 07:57 - Aug 18 with 3198 viewsLblock

Being touted around Europe and South America for a loan deal no doubt

I cannot imagine there is another comedy duo like Laurel & Hardy anywhere on the planet willing to sanction a permanent deal for him like Bungle & Beard did.

Perhaps 'Arry can get him down Sandbanks to cut the lawn and clean the pool?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Beast ! on 08:29 - Aug 18 with 3101 viewsDorse

Beast ! on 07:57 - Aug 18 by Lblock

Being touted around Europe and South America for a loan deal no doubt

I cannot imagine there is another comedy duo like Laurel & Hardy anywhere on the planet willing to sanction a permanent deal for him like Bungle & Beard did.

Perhaps 'Arry can get him down Sandbanks to cut the lawn and clean the pool?

Wewl, he's a top, top player, fentastic in training and he'd do a job for anyone.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Beast ! on 08:35 - Aug 18 with 3085 viewsderbyhoop

Is not available to work, will we still be paying his wages? You wouldn't in any other walk of life.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Beast ! on 08:45 - Aug 18 with 3041 viewsGloucs_R

Beast ! on 08:35 - Aug 18 by derbyhoop

Is not available to work, will we still be paying his wages? You wouldn't in any other walk of life.

If I flew to the US and the company didnt book my return flight because they forgot, I would expect them to pay my wages for their cock up!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Beast ! on 08:51 - Aug 18 with 3018 viewsGetMeRangers

Beast ! on 07:43 - Aug 18 by Gloucs_R

Dave Mc said the other day that he isnt wanted by us anyway and we are trying to offload.

Think he also implied that the club thought/hoped he would be back before deadline day for that very reason. He is apparently training with Internacional, though the little he has posted on Twitter over the summer suggests he is more interested in quad bikes
Login to get fewer ads

Beast ! on 08:56 - Aug 18 with 3001 viewsBlue_Castello

Beast ! on 08:45 - Aug 18 by Gloucs_R

If I flew to the US and the company didnt book my return flight because they forgot, I would expect them to pay my wages for their cock up!!

Agreed - If it's 100% the clubs responsibility to renew the visa then we have to pay him for being on the beach in Brazil. Crazy idea in this day and age to expect the player or his agent to take ANY responsibility, the Agent takes his massive bloody commission and then just looks for the next deal.

Sorry a pet hate of mine football agents, some argue they are good for the game because they help negotiate deals, personally I think they are leeches on the game, without agents involved there's a reasonable chance players wages would not be the "Micky mouse" figures we have grown to accept as normal......
Beast ! on 09:49 - Aug 18 with 2888 viewsactonman

I can see the logic (well qpr logic) in wanting rid and not wanting to risk the opportunity to offload him by getting him injured playing games (not that I agree with it) oh and good luck with that by the way.

But how the hell has nobody sorted his visa out yet and left him doing fcuk all while we cough up 40 or 50 large every week for his pleasure ?????

Can you imagine any other club paying a near record fee for a player, let his visa expire, then leave him to get it sorted himself ? It's been nearly 3 months ffs !!!!!
Beast ! on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 2886 viewsClive_Anderson

Beast ! on 08:29 - Aug 18 by Dorse

Wewl, he's a top, top player, fentastic in training and he'd do a job for anyone.

He's certainly done a job on our club.
Beast ! on 09:55 - Aug 18 with 2869 viewsElHoop

Did Beard get sacked for this?

He should have been.

If not, can we sack him retrospectively?
Beast ! on 10:27 - Aug 18 with 2800 viewslave16

Beast ! on 08:29 - Aug 18 by Dorse

Wallpapering, painting, building you name it no job to big no job to small yer man sandro he'll do it all....

S - hop Fitting
A - ir conditioning
N- ailing
D - ry walling
R - igging
O - ven cleaning

"currently on vacation in Brazil - please leave a message after the tone and I'll get back to ay"

Please Note All quotes are subject to change

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Beast ! on 10:30 - Aug 18 with 2781 viewsQPunkR

Beast ! on 07:31 - Aug 18 by JAPRANGERS

Heard he was in Calais. Soon be available for selection then.

Don't be ridiculous. He'd be injured for a few months just lifting his leg to try and scale the fence.

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024