Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 10:33 - Aug 19 with 55252 viewsTheBlob

With R's at their most embryonic,disjointed and fragmented I can't help feeling that it's going to be miserable away trip.
0-2,at best a 1-1.

"When I am living in the midlands that are sodden and unkind...."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread on 10:43 - Aug 19 with 12419 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm sick of being miserable about these hooped c*nts so I'm going to say we're going to Wolves and f*cking them right up the mum.

2-0 to the Supers!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread on 10:46 - Aug 19 with 12022 viewsHooparoo

Match Thread on 10:43 - Aug 19 by Bluce_Ree

I'm sick of being miserable about these hooped c*nts so I'm going to say we're going to Wolves and f*cking them right up the mum.

2-0 to the Supers!

Bluce Ree in positive, non-abusive post shock! 😜

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread on 10:47 - Aug 19 with 11896 viewsMytch_QPR

Positivity oozes from my pores like pus from the most putrid of boils*

We are going to win 4-1.

4-1 !!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

Probably.

* Christ, I'm starting to sound like Discodroid - nurse!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Thread on 10:49 - Aug 19 with 11875 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread on 10:46 - Aug 19 by Hooparoo

Bluce Ree in positive, non-abusive post shock! 😜

Reckons Green'll bag a brace

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread on 11:01 - Aug 19 with 11823 viewsBluce_Ree

Match Thread on 10:49 - Aug 19 by QPunkR

Reckons Green'll bag a brace

King Green will f*ck them up their wolf asses!

Match Thread on 11:02 - Aug 19 with 11732 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-2

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread on 11:12 - Aug 19 with 11674 viewsPunteR

3-2 wolves. But a sterling performance by QPR. Plenty of positives to take from the game for the Ramsey in fans. But the result another reason to do a bit of Ramsey bashing for the Ramsey out fans.
Everybody's happy.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread on 11:30 - Aug 19 with 11639 viewsBluce_Ree

Match Thread on 11:12 - Aug 19 by PunteR

3-2 wolves. But a sterling performance by QPR. Plenty of positives to take from the game for the Ramsey in fans. But the result another reason to do a bit of Ramsey bashing for the Ramsey out fans.
Everybody's happy.

Ramsey has fans?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 11:36 - Aug 19 with 11626 viewsadhoc_qpr

Everything points to an easy Wolves home win - exactly the type of away game we inexplicably win on occasion...

I'm hoping Ramsey (and our) luck turns around and like Sunderland and WBA away, we score a couple of wonder goals from nowhere and win despite being largely outplayed!
Match Thread on 11:42 - Aug 19 with 11605 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 11:36 - Aug 19 by adhoc_qpr

Everything points to an easy Wolves home win - exactly the type of away game we inexplicably win on occasion...

I'm hoping Ramsey (and our) luck turns around and like Sunderland and WBA away, we score a couple of wonder goals from nowhere and win despite being largely outplayed!

Is is Wolves, not Man Utd!

They are only 21/20, not odds on and we're 13/5, not the 7,8,9/1 we were on many occasions last season!
Match Thread on 11:53 - Aug 19 with 11584 viewscorse

sorry to say but our team is so bad i cannot think anything than at least 3-0 to wolves.
hope im wrong.
Match Thread on 11:56 - Aug 19 with 11573 viewsBluce_Ree

Match Thread on 11:53 - Aug 19 by corse

sorry to say but our team is so bad i cannot think anything than at least 3-0 to wolves.
hope im wrong.

Nah. We're good. We're soupy and we're hoopy.

Wolves ain't shit but palsymeisters and uncoordinated motherf*ckers. They ain't got shit for Ramsey and his squad of footballing warriors.

Match Thread on 11:57 - Aug 19 with 11572 viewsNorthernr

We are, to quote Bluce, going to get bummed in the gob.
Match Thread on 11:59 - Aug 19 with 11555 viewsaston_hoop

scrappy 1-0 win, Charlie penalty and a surprisingly solid defensive effort. Henry MOTM against his old club and a few days off from moaning until we draw 1-1 with Rotherham.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread on 12:07 - Aug 19 with 11527 viewsGetMeRangers

Match Thread on 11:12 - Aug 19 by PunteR

Everybody's happy.

That would be as about as good as a defeat could get. Genuinely looking forward to the match, whatever the result, as we are pitted against one of the teams that should be there or there abouts, with an established squad. Dreading visiting Wolverhampton and the knuckle draggers that emerge from the night

I do think Wolves will win more comfortably, although hope to take positives from the game. 3-0 or 3-1
Match Thread on 12:19 - Aug 19 with 11497 viewsElHoop

I think that this game is up Charlie's street so I think that he'll score and we'll score at least 2, but that might not be enough to win.

Depends on the rest of the team but given a slightly altered defence I'll say 2-2
Match Thread on 12:25 - Aug 19 with 11481 viewspaulparker

2-0 Wolves ,
our Defense is awful and i can see Austin being left upfront on his todd getting no service at all and being replaced on 70 minutes by Polter

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:25 - Aug 19 with 11485 viewsPunteR

Match Thread on 11:30 - Aug 19 by Bluce_Ree

Ramsey has fans?

[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 12:56]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread on 12:39 - Aug 19 with 11431 viewsSimonJames

My "tea leaves of doom" portend a lucklustre 1 - 0 defeat, Charlie not playing due to imminent departure, and Chief going off injured... (I really hope this last one is wrong).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Thread on 12:45 - Aug 19 with 11420 viewswgchoop

Difficult one tonight big open pitch at Wolves not sure that will help our lack of pace at the back would take a point but see wolves winning, no huge problem if they do as long as we give it a bloody good go.
Match Thread on 12:56 - Aug 19 with 11381 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm posting my after match comments now, so I can cut and paste later.

I told you so!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Match Thread on 13:07 - Aug 19 with 11339 viewsdanehoop

It was all Karl Henry/Rob Green/ Clint Hill/Charlie Austin/Gladwin/Lungo/Faulin/Hoillet, Polter/any other players fault*.

I blame the manager/chairmen/CEO/Player/Football League*

* delete as appropriate

Never knowingly understood

Match Thread on 13:45 - Aug 19 with 11278 viewsBlackandGoldR

Chery free kick to put us ahead early
Wolves score on 86 and 90 to win 2-1
Match Thread on 13:48 - Aug 19 with 11259 viewsAntti_Heinola

Match Thread on 11:36 - Aug 19 by adhoc_qpr

I thought this. But as soon as you remember these weird inexplicable wins (and there was one at Wolves once, under Dowie), it means it definitely won't happen this time. Think this will be more like the shellacking we had under Olly there a few years ago.
3-0 to Wolves.

Bare bones.

Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 19 with 11210 viewsRangersDave

Gave up caring after the rubbish served at Newport, so i dont care what happens to us this season.

I'll follow the results and make an odd comment here and there, but care not do i!

Nuff said.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024